First Name
SAL
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC YUKON
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Mine was in the first one at dirt mtn. (07-12) So maybe this is it!!!!
Mine hasn't changed either, but it's only been since 08/05 since my Big Bend was built....good luck!!

BroncoTodd

Badlands
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tesla Model X 100D
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
maybe they will recycle dirt mountain tops that have gotten replacements to be used as temporary tops as part of newly blended broncos... especially 2DR and WT. If they are planning on increased quality week over week, it may keep the line moving.

Phil

Raptor
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Tesla Model 3 LR
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Is it happening ?

Sponsored

Spray

Black Diamond
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
73 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Just checked the ETA date on our 07/13 build date and its still showing 1990-01-01. :confused:

Bob 07064

Base
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
02 4x4 ranger, '17 edge 2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I think Built units stored at MAP will get them first.... however I dunno about delivered units, Ford still has to figure out how to ship them all over the county and put together a process on how to swap the glass. I think you will see them clear the backlog at MAP and then start producing new MIC 2.0 builds while they start the process of shipping them out to dealers for replacement.
Dirt mtn first. fe and production next and then all the field units get replaced. All the bad roofs would and should get trashed. No way the can successfully transfer them from one vehicle to another without doing damage to either.

Blue's B6G

Banned
Outer Banks
Banned
Banned
First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco OB 2-Door V6 Sasquatch AMB High Pack
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I think Built units stored at MAP will get them first.... however I dunno about delivered units, Ford still has to figure out how to ship them all over the county and put together a process on how to swap the glass. I think you will see them clear the backlog at MAP and then start producing new MIC 2.0 builds while they start the process of shipping them out to dealers for replacement.
This is wrong. Look in your email, read the MIC thread here, watch the live stream from last month. Thereā€™s no need to ā€œthinkā€ and post wrong information.
Sponsored