Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Raptor, 2020 Audi SQ5, 2023 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Not feeling the flares. It needs some contrast. The paint on those flares is not going to last long. Those tires kicking debris is going to trash the paint.
Sponsored

Wanted33

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 2019 Wrangler, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Wow, I likey.......

Squatchn'

Base
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 BaseSquatch, 2021 Explorer XLT
Your Bronco Model
Base
Too much red. Should have left the fender flares alone and I think it would have looked better.

webspoke

Badlands
First Name
Stan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F450, GT350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Really like those Nitto Trail Grapplers. Having a hard time not ordering these, want to at least see the KO2s before deciding. However, looks like they did it without a lift and wonder if that is wise.
The trail grapplers look good, but are pretty old tech (had them on my '08 superduty!), and noisy/rumbly compared to the ridge grappler and k02. RG has the same sidewall, but a much smoother running tread pattern.

Sponsored

nwGTS

Badlands
First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche 911 GTS, BMW M3, VW Golf
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm glad people are doing cool things with the new Bronco.

What I would love to know is in three month's time or six month's time how well the paint on that roof is holding up given the myriad of issues those tops have faced.

jwhitecarolina

Wildtrak
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Currently: Mercedes Benz G550.
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
The trail grapplers look good, but are pretty old tech (had them on my '08 superduty!), and noisy/rumbly compared to the ridge grappler and k02. RG has the same sidewall, but a much smoother running tread pattern.
I concur with this take. I am running Nitto RG's on my G550 and they are great tires. I don't have personal experience with the TG's, but friends have advised me to stick with the RG's for the exact reasons you mentioned. I will definitely do an immediate swap of the stock Squatch 35s to RG's whenever I FINALLY get my Wild Trak!!

tracythemighty

Base
First Name
Tracy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco - Race Red Base w/Sas
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

That's kind of you. Thank you! I can visualize the differences on any trim probably, but I'm getting a white 4 door base Sasquatch soft top.

I was meaning for the only changes to the Bronco to be addition of white mirrors, door handles, and fender flares. I would appreciate as you change things to save and post what each combo would look like though as I'd like to see variations. No other changes needed at all! Thank you again.
Sorry about the wait. Here is just the side view. Is this what you were looking for? Do you want other angles, or other colors? This is the base soft top. Did you want it in the hard top? Just let me know, I can use the practice. lol

PassengerSide done.jpg

Sponsored

BillyGoat

Wildtrak
First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘19 Ford Taurus Ltd. - Company Sled & Wife’s Lexus
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Saw on IG.

Ford Bronco Color Matched Race Red 2-Door Big Bend with: Painted Roof + Painted Fender Flares + Gloss Black Grille + Fuel Wheels PassengerSide done
Ford Bronco Color Matched Race Red 2-Door Big Bend with: Painted Roof + Painted Fender Flares + Gloss Black Grille + Fuel Wheels PassengerSide done

What do you think of those Nittos? I’ve been Looking at them and heard they are actually a lot less noisy and far more grippy than other choices out there. My neighbor (total douche) just put them on his jeep toy pickup bed thing….that’s has yet to hit the dirt, but I refuse to ride in his HEEP.

OP
OP
618TRVLWILD

618TRVLWILD

Big Bend
First Name
Ashley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Big Bend Sasquatch 2D
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

What do you think of those Nittos? I’ve been Looking at them and heard they are actually a lot less noisy and far more grippy than other choices out there. My neighbor (total douche) just put them on his jeep toy pickup bed thing….that’s has yet to hit the dirt, but I refuse to ride in his HEEP.
Not mine! I’ve actually heard great things about those nittos though. Know several who’ve got them and have them ordered. If it wasn’t for the fact I work for a tire company that I get discounts through. I’d buy some.

Austin26

Base
First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Subaru Crosstrek
Your Bronco Model
Base
Sorry about the wait. Here is just the side view. Is this what you were looking for? Do you want other angles, or other colors? This is the base soft top. Did you want it in the hard top? Just let me know, I can use the practice. lol

Hey no apology needed. I appreciate you doing it for me. Yes, that's the exact configuration. I don't suppose I need to see different angles but if you were truly wanting something to do, having each combination of mirrors / door handles / fender flares would be helpful too. Some of the Jeeps have body colored flares and I think mirrors, but black door handles. I could be wrong but that does look nice.
Sponsored