Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GMC truck
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Not much out there for sasquatch lifts unless you want to spend big bucks and trash your tuned Bilstiens. This looks like a possibility. One inch front spacer, keeps all geometry intact, no need to replace UCA. Maxlider has a sasquatch lift coming, but not much info on how their doing it and it 1200$ These are usa made for 89$. Who wants to go first, I can't, no vin group.

Screenshot_20210904-201500_DuckDuckGo.jpg

Screenshot_20210904-201418_DuckDuckGo.jpg
Sponsored

RubyRedGT

Badlands
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco. Sold the 1968 and 2015 mustang GTs
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Zone Off-road has 1” level lift. Has 1/4” upper and lower spacer for 1” front lift. Or you can just do one or the other for 1/2” level lift.

Last edited:
OP
OP
dweskamp

dweskamp

Badlands
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GMC truck
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Zone Off-road has 1” level lift. Has 1/4” upper and lower spacer for 1” front lift. Or you can just do one or the other for 1/2” level lift.
I like the 2 piece better, even if you don't go to bigger tires, leveling looks better.

Eric L

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Explorer ST, 2017 Fusion Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm confused...how does two 1/4" plates = 1"?

Sponsored

BlueBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 F150 KR - '21 BL - 23' OBX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Don't need it to put 37s on Sasquatch.
True, but has anybody who stuffed 37's on a Squatch taken it off road and reported back on clearance and rubbing? Would be interested to hear how well it actually performed.

RubyRedGT

Badlands
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm confused...how does two 1/4" plates = 1"?
Apparently on IFS, 1/2” spacer results in 1” lift. That’s why all the spacer levels or lifts have spacers that are half the height of the resultant lift. Has to do with radius arm and the point of lift vs the hub which sits out further.

Eric L

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Explorer ST, 2017 Fusion Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Apparently on IFS, 1/2” spacer results in 1” lift. That’s why all the spacer levels or lifts have spacers that are half the height of the resultant lift.
Interesting. Must be common core math...

MaverickMan

Black Diamond
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 bronco sport 91 comanche eliminator 93 v8 zj
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Apparently on IFS, 1/2” spacer results in 1” lift. That’s why all the spacer levels or lifts have spacers that are half the height of the resultant lift. Has to do with radius arm and the point of lift vs the hub which sits out further.
Its just like moving a fat kid toward the center of the teeter totter.

I plan on doing something like this to mine, but will definitely do the rear too. Leveling kits arent level to me.
Ford Bronco 1" inch Sasquatch lift for 37s images (18)

Felix808

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
After 746 days, a MY22 4-door Badlands Bronco :-)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

True, but has anybody who stuffed 37's on a Squatch taken it off road and reported back on clearance and rubbing? Would be interested to hear how well it actually performed.
Not on the trail but owner reports no rubbing from suspension cycle & only minimal when turning lock to lock with Toyo 37 x 13.5 x17 not 12.5. He has the Zone style 1" 2-piece level kit.
Link found here https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/37’s-fitted-on-sasquatch-bronco-straight-off-the-transport.19784/page-10

The only rub is if you are attempting a U turn. I would not change it for anything. I like my fender wells to be full. Even at a U turn. The Rub is minimal. I love this rig.

FAE31CB3-1E7D-474D-8777-823A6819B61E.jpeg

85DA8570-1130-463E-B279-E670EC5151E9.jpeg

4ACF923D-5673-4709-8F9D-5B2021595BB3.jpeg

5979DCDA-1C91-4E32-8AAB-9FA1E753AC7F.jpeg

50F6C86D-E777-4785-BD46-29AFA1659363.jpeg

980F26EE-C564-45D7-BE9A-C261FDA5AD37.jpeg

39C18752-A124-4B0B-B55A-0BA43E37F852.jpeg

Sponsored

goatman

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A bunch of Jeeps
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Just some clarifying here, since folks are trying to learn. The issue is what is called motion ratio, which is the ratio of wheel travel to shock travel. If the shock is straight up and down with the wheel, then an inch of wheel travel is also an inch of shock travel. If the shock is mounted at an angle, then an inch of wheel travel could be 3/4 inch of shock travel, or even 1/2 inch of shock travel, depending on the angle the shock is mounted. With an IFS suspension the motion ratio is typically much higher than on a straight axle linked suspension. So, with a higher motion ratio less lift at the shock is needed to produce overall lift.

Radius arm is a totally different kind of link, used on straight axles, and is what the early Broncos had.

MaverickMan

Black Diamond
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 bronco sport 91 comanche eliminator 93 v8 zj
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Just some clarifying here, since folks are trying to learn. The issue is what is called motion ratio, which is the ratio of wheel travel to shock travel. If the shock is straight up and down with the wheel, then an inch of wheel travel is also an inch of shock travel. If the shock is mounted at an angle, then an inch of wheel travel could be 3/4 inch of shock travel, or even 1/2 inch of shock travel, depending on the angle the shock is mounted. With an IFS suspension the motion ratio is typically much higher than on a straight axle linked suspension. So, with a higher motion ratio less lift at the shock is needed to produce overall lift.

Radius arm is a totally different kind of link, used on straight axles, and is what the early Broncos had.
The angle of the shock has nothing to do with it. The fact that it mounts to the middle of the arm is what hake the lift doubled. If it was mounted out at the hub it'd be 1:1. Shocks could be mounted at any angle depending on where the shock mounts to the chassis, within reason. You can get into some crazy stuff with cantilever suspension.

goatman

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A bunch of Jeeps
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

The angle of the shock has nothing to do with it. The fact that it mounts to the middle of the arm is what hake the lift doubled. If it was mounted out at the hub it'd be 1:1. Shocks could be mounted at any angle depending on where the shock mounts to the chassis, within reason. You can get into some crazy stuff with cantilever suspension.
Well, sorry for my incomplete description of motion ratio. The issue is still motion ratio, but in addition to the angle of the shock the position of the shock on the arm also contributes to motion ratio. If the shock is mounted halfway up the length of a suspension arm, then the shock will travel 1/2 of the distance that the wheel travels. Motion ratio is a combination of the position of the shock on the arm, and the angle the shock is mounted. Thank you for the correction, however the shock angle has every bit as much to do with motion ratio as the mounting position on the arm. It is the difference in the amount the shock moves in relation to the amount the wheel moves. If the motion ratio is 1 to 2, then the shock moves 1/2" when the wheel moves 1", and 1/2" of lift in the shock will give 1" lift of ride height.

RubyRedGT

Badlands
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Its just like moving a fat kid toward the center of the teeter totter.

I plan on doing something like this to mine, but will definitely do the rear too. Leveling kits arent level to me.
Ford Bronco 1" inch Sasquatch lift for 37s images (18)
My Badlands has significant and annoying rake. Measurement of frame indicates >1” lower in front. I’m either going to (A) add 1/2” to front, or (B) add 1” to front plus 1/2” to rear.

0FD9092E-961C-4F90-8E24-CEDF9B59CEE9.jpeg

RubyRedGT

Badlands
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thanks folks for clarifying!
Sponsored

Last edited: