Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 F150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Top doesn't look too heavy for 2 people. So not too bad. Great find.

My question is (not really related) but WTF did they NOT put window controls on the door? I hate that about the wife's Jeep. If the doors are off, you wouldn't a button for the window on the console or the dash. Stupid shit like that annoys me.
Let's say you have a 4dr. You only want the front doors off because you have dogs/kids/stuff in the back seat. If the switches were on the door you would have no way to control the rear windows from the driver seat. I'm sure it also helps with cost. Less wire running through the car. You can use a smaller electrical connector for the doors as well
Sponsored

King Luis

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Volvo XC60 & MK5 Jetta TDI
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Top doesn't look too heavy for 2 people. So not too bad. Great find.

My question is (not really related) but WTF did they NOT put window controls on the door? I hate that about the wife's Jeep. If the doors are off, you wouldn't a button for the window on the console or the dash. Stupid shit like that annoys me.
i've had window controls in the centre console on a couple cars. loved it. felt weird moving my left hand off the wheel to adjust the controls. my right hand comes off to adjust the radio, shifting, etc. so only taking my right hand off to do things comes natural while keeping my left hand on the wheel.

Can we ban all the "I can't get a Sasquatch with a manual" comments please? What don't people get about just buy a base with a manual and swap out the tires?
the sasquatch package is more than just tires.

BroAD

Badlands
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I wonder if we can get any information on weight for a long door, a short door, and the rear hardtop for each. That will be helpful for everyone to know if we can remove on our own or not.

L8apex

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
'14 Focus ST, '21 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Can we ban all the "I can't get a Sasquatch with a manual" comments please? What don't people get about just buy a base with a manual and swap out the tires?
I agree it's excessive, but it's not just the wheel/tire combo you get with the Sasquatch. It's pretty much all the off road goodies people want that are in the Badlands, minus the better transfer case with 4A.

Spartan

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I have never owned a Jeep but based on my knowledge, this Bronco is so much easier to take off/put on the doors and roof
I remember seeing somewhere that they want this thing to be like a toy you can take apart and put back together with no mechanical experience required.

Sponsored

2gre8taco

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'11 Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
You won't get the better gearing for the bigger tires though. As a dude with a lift and bigger tires on my current ride, you really want that better gearing. Small changes in tire weight/diameter have a huge impact on the motors ability to spin the tires willingly. My truck was never fast, but it always feels like it's towing an extra 1,000 lbs because the tires are 2" larger.

texheim

Base
First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ford Mustang Ecoboost Stage 2
Your Bronco Model
Base
I've also wondered if people realize that they don't get the lockers with the manual.

I agree it's excessive, but it's not just the wheel/tire combo you get with the Sasquatch. It's pretty much all the off road goodies people want that are in the Badlands, minus the better transfer case with 4A.

L8apex

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
'14 Focus ST, '21 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I've also wondered if people realize that they don't get the lockers with the manual.
In the Black Diamond the rear locker is standard, manual or not. In the Badlands you get front and rear, but if you want the larger squatch tires you're forced to take the auto.

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'84 Bronco, '93 Bronco, '94 Bronco, 2012 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Let's say you have a 4dr. You only want the front doors off because you have dogs/kids/stuff in the back seat. If the switches were on the door you would have no way to control the rear windows from the driver seat. I'm sure it also helps with cost. Less wire running through the car. You can use a smaller electrical connector for the doors as well
OK I suppose your argument makes sense. I can see it from that point. At the same time though, all these 4 door Jeeps I see with just the front doors off, makes me think it's driven by a Millennial that was too lazy to actually remove the rear doors... That's just plain old ugly to me. To each his/her own though.

618TRVLWILD

Big Bend
First Name
Ashley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Big Bend Sasquatch 2D
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Hi guys,

Found this video that shows the doors and roof being put back on. Also it shows the trunk area of the 2 door altough the lighting is pretty bad.

You can skip to 6:35 if you want.

So does anyone know if those side windows on the hard top pop out?

Sponsored

bbostic5

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 4Runner, '08 Civic, Waiting on a 2DR Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
We should ban ignorant comments as well. Let's just gloss over the final drive upgrade, Bilstein shocks, much stronger front axle, front and rear lockers, and the wheels and tires are beadlock capable. Dumb comment.

618TRVLWILD

Big Bend
First Name
Ashley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Big Bend Sasquatch 2D
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

OK I suppose your argument makes sense. I can see it from that point. At the same time though, all these 4 door Jeeps I see with just the front doors off, makes me think it's driven by a Millennial that was too lazy to actually remove the rear doors... That's just plain old ugly to me. To each his/her own though.
When I had my JK which was a 4 door. I couldn’t get my back doors off. I don’t think they were ever off so they were stuck. I just had to leave them on. I didn’t like the look but I lived with it. Another reason I’m only getting a 2-door bronco. Be so much easier dealing with just two doors instead of 4.

Gamecock

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands / Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'll probably run it like that quite a bit; front off, rear on...because I like doors between the road and my kids. All 4 come off when we're at the beach or just local.

rcbickle

First Edition
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150 FX4, BMW M550i, BMW Z4, Mini Cooper, Bronco First Edition Reservation
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Nice find! Thanks!! I keep wondering about everyone putting those doors on the ground and the damage it will do to the edges.
Sponsored