First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 BMW M3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
In my opinion, how this thing should roll off the factory line......... a photoshop edit to the original release photos of the Eruption Green Bronco. Color matched roof and fender flares. Removed the bull bar (in the original photo). Changed the standard Sasquatch wheels to look like the Wildtrack/First Edition wheels: aka black beauty rings (from the original photo).

Note: I organized/paid for this edit but did not perform it myself, thanks to Reddit user tropical_eye for bringing my desired configuration to life. I'm back and forth between Badlands squatch or Wildtrack but really love the green. Black has moved to #2 choice. Will likely come down to interior color preference really between the two models.. will be $2k cheaper to go Wildtrak and loose the stay bar disconnect. It would also save the hassle of painting the Badlands wheel rings and grill black as well, however I'm leaning towards the Badlands route..... anyways, hope you guys like to drool over this.

Should be full size image if you click on it. Any issues DM me.

Ford Bronco Eruption Green Bronco Sasquatch rendered with: COLOR MATCHED Roof, Fender Flares & Black Beauty Rings Ford Bronco Edit 9-5-2021

Edit: Render #2 with MIC flares & mirrors:

51633988346_3462b14cd2_o.png
Bronco Render #2 10-27-2021 by B1LF, on Flickr
Sponsored

Last edited:

Toccoa

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Isuzu Rodeo Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Nice job on the render. (y)

As for the color…
Ford Bronco Eruption Green Bronco Sasquatch rendered with: COLOR MATCHED Roof, Fender Flares & Black Beauty Rings 1630948780048

Sponsored

BearPatrol

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Also, All trims are getting the Hot Pepper Red & it sounds like all trims are getting Cyber Orange if Base is getting it as well.

BroncoBoy22

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'11 Mustang GT 5.0
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
In my opinion, how this thing should roll off the factory line......... a photoshop edit to the original release photos of the Eruption Green Bronco. Color matched roof and fender flares. Removed the bull bar (in the original photo). Changed the standard Sasquatch wheels to look like the Wildtrack/First Edition wheels: aka black beauty rings (from the original photo).

Note: I organized/paid for this edit but did not perform it myself, thanks to Reddit user tropical_eye for bringing my desired configuration to life. I'm back and forth between Badlands squatch or Wildtrack but really love the green. Black has moved to #2 choice. Will likely come down to interior color preference really between the two models.. will be $2k cheaper to go Wildtrak and loose the stay bar disconnect. It would also save the hassle of painting the Badlands wheel rings and grill black as well, however I'm leaning towards the Badlands route.....
Just to throw another wrench in your trim decision you also lose the steel rear with the Wildtrak. There’s lots I’m going to have to paint on my badlands to get it right (and swap interiors haha) so I feel your pain

OP
OP
b1lf

b1lf

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 BMW M3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Just to throw another wrench in your trim decision you also lose the steel rear with the Wildtrak. There’s lots I’m going to have to paint on my badlands to get it right (and swap interiors haha) so I feel your pain
Do you mean steel rear bumper? My Ford dealer gave me a Badlands for 2 days and I could have sworn it had a plastic rear bumper....

Sponsored

BroncoBoy22

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'11 Mustang GT 5.0
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Do you mean steel rear bumper? My Ford dealer gave me a Badlands for 2 days and I could have sworn it had a plastic rear bumper....
Yup! Plastic cover but steel underneath.

The plastic cover also has a better design than the standard one that comes on the Wildtrak IMO. Just food for thought

OP
OP
b1lf

b1lf

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 BMW M3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yup! Plastic cover but steel underneath.

The plastic cover also has a better design than the standard one that comes on the Wildtrak IMO. Just food for thought
That’s lame. Wish they included a solid steel one.

Thanks for the info.

BroncoBoy22

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'11 Mustang GT 5.0
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
That’s lame. Wish they included a solid steel one.

Thanks for the info.
No prob man! Yup I agree with you. Or at least include it if you get the steel mod front bumper

BigHoof

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 2500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I think it looks better with the black flares and mirror caps. But that's why they offer different models. Different strokes for different folks.

Maxw64

Big Bend
First Name
Max
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Frontier
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I have decided to change my order from a black diamond 4 door silver with mid and tow to a base 4 door green and save some money. Just gonna put 33's on the stock rims add the tow package. I am glad I am a model year 22 now.
Sponsored