Sponsored

As more and more pictures come out, are you changing your mind on which spec you want?

MCG DAWG

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-250 Crew Cab
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I had convinced myself I didn't need the Sasquatch package. But after seeing this I'm pretty sure I wouldn't be happy without it.

E5B5766C-CB1D-4043-988F-2CA62AE45C98.jpeg

The stance is just so badass. Yeah it has some things I really don't need. But I'd rather have a factory lift so I know everything is exactly as it should be. No risk of extra wear or stress caused by aftermarket parts.

Same. This picture alone complete made me rethink my order and will cost me $5-6K.

Went from BD standard with aftermarket 33's and a 2.3 manual to BD with squatch, 2.7, brush guard, mid package.
Sponsored

gonyr

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Reserved Outer Banks. But the more I think about it, the more that rubber floor sounds good. And Sasquatch is definitely calling out to me based on appearance alone. Might be a Badlands in my future. Everything depends on options availability and pricing though. The only thing definite for me right now is 2 doors.

sean-florida

Badlands
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ugh yeah, like i'm not going to do the molded in color black hard top because it looks gray.

Yolobaggins

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Rav4
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I reserved the 2 door OBX, gonna switch to 2 door BD for the vinyl seats

After seeing pictures of the cyber orange model over and over, I want mine Squatched or at least lifted

funny thing is, I don’t plan on taking it off-roading. It just looks so awesome

Bradley Thornton

Badlands
First Name
Bradley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 Sequoia TRD sport, 2021 Badlands Sas, 93 Cobra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I really want the white top so we will see how I can get it.

At first I was 2door and have changed to a 4 door.

Still am saying Badlands with all boxes checked but at this point not sure about Sasquatch Badlands comes with most of it. I am planning on doing the Factory 2in and 37s so really don't need the 1.2 lift or the 35s.

Sponsored

Ponderess

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 ford explorer
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
The stance is just so badass. Yeah it has some things I really don't need. But I'd rather have a factory lift so I know everything is exactly as it should be. No risk of extra wear or stress caused by aftermarket parts.
This is my concern as I personally don't know anything about cars and I'd rather all that be taken care of when it's made. Why I hope to God there are all terrain 35s.

Norville

Black Diamond
First Name
Art
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 BMW 325i, 2012 Toyota Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Not yet, it's all budget based - may reduce the trim though if the packages become too expensive. I sort of wish posting speculation on the S'quatch package wasn't a thing since it really is replacing existing components so don't think it should be priced anywhere as high as people are speculating. Just gives Ford a chance to jack up the price. We'll see I guess.

Major_Bullsteak

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy ZR2 Bison, JK Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Been stuck on ‘Squactched Badlands since the reveal. Depending on price, I’m planning on adding the high package, 2.7, and hardtop.
Same.

lobbs611

Badlands
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2D JL Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I've been pretty locked in on a Badlands Sasquatch with the 2.7L. Had been bouncing back and forth between a 2D and 4D. Going for the 2D and using that potential savings to decide between High or Lux. If the B&O sound system is offered separately I'll stick with High. If Lux isn't that much more I may be enticed into it. I'm not sold on the donut hole in the 2D paint matched modular top either. May end up just having someone paint the Molded in Gray top to match whatever color I end up going with. Other than not being a fan of Cactus or Antimatter, all the other colors are still in play lol. Wish there had been a more true green in the first year.

jim_gorski

Badlands
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm pretty much planning on the same thing. Planning on Hard Top + HD Bumper + Rear Locker. Hoping this ends up around 55-57k. The Sasquatch is interesting but in reality its going to be my daily driver with limited off road use.

Sponsored

Felix808

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
After 746 days, a MY22 4-door Badlands Bronco :-)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Nope I'm dead set on a 4-Door Badlands with all the check boxes. At first I thought a wanted a Wild Trax but when I saw that the swaybar wasn't available then it was all Badlands.
Same, got it right the first time :cool: . 4 Door Badlands. When I saw that the Wild Trax was set up more for bombing around, the open desert I knew it was Badlands as I do more rocky trail stuff at slower speeds. I wanted the armour, washout interior with drains & it had the upgraded front axle, dual lockers & the sway bar disco.

Eds-FB

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ForesterSport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
The only thing that has caused a change for us was the base not being available in Cactus Gray which I figured might be the case so we'll move up to Big Bend , not a big deal...

BOLD Renegade93

Black Diamond
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Originally reserved a 4 door Badlands, but probably switching to Black Diamond and getting the factory 2" lift with tire swap to at least 33s. Mine will be my DD so don't need the super fancy off-road bits. I am really interested in the 12" screen and B&O system, but only if they are available separately. Not worth the 6k plus whatever the package costs to get the Badlands just for that.

Oh and 7 speed all the way, hopefully with a 2.7 if Ford changes their mind, but the 2.3 takes to a tune just fine!
Sponsored