Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I was reading somewhere on this forum as well that each model (2 DR and 4 DR) will make around $7500 profit for Ford Motor Co. That means these dealerships have a lot of wiggle room. What we need to find out would be the cost for the dealership to have the vehicle on their lot and offer around 3-5% above that cost. You should never, ever pay MSRP for a brand new vehicle off the lot.
One problem with that is it's going to be a long while before they sell anything off the lot. Likely be only sold orders through at least next summer.
Sponsored

tshaw2009

Base
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 F150 Lariat, 2018 Ford Edge Titanium
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

One problem with that is it's going to be a long while before they sell anything off the lot. Likely be only sold orders through at least next summer.
You only reserve online for the $100. You will then be able to build and price with your chosen dealership once they call you back to configure your vehicle. That is when these negotiations on price would take place because they know what that vehicle costs them to have it there (invoice w/o holdback). I'm not paying anymore than 3-5% over invoice and that still leaves the dealership with a little bit of holdback.

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
You only reserve online for the $100. You will then be able to build and price with your chosen dealership once they call you back to configure your vehicle. That is when these negotiations on price would take place because they know what that vehicle costs them to have it there (invoice w/o holdback). I'm not paying anymore than 3-5% over invoice and that still leaves the dealership with a little bit of holdback.
Yes, I get all of that. My point is it won't be likely to see any sitting on the lot that someone could come in off the street and buy. My salesman told me May-June. That may be optimistic given the response so far.

EO74

Wildtrak
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Cannyon
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Jannel Ford Hanover Massachusetts response to my questions

Hello Eric,Thanks for the reply. We will not be marking up over MSRP. Based on the reaction to orders on the Bronco I don't believe they will incentivize with rebates but I could be mistaken. Time will tell for sure. Lastly AZXD plan pricing is not being offered at this time. Let me know how you would like to proceed.

OH-RK

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500, Sonata
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

My dealer told me i had to put down a $900 deposit after i complete the build in December.

Sponsored

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
My dealer told me i had to put down a $900 deposit after i complete the build in December.
? At that point, you will need to be certain you will buy and that the dealer isn't going to try and change the terms when the vehicle arrives. It could be a signal to find another dealer.

Dominant1

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang Gt/Cs
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Im thinking the Base with the Sasquatch package. So thats $33k right. Does the Sasquatch package also include the 6cylinder, I don't want them little 4 bangers pulling all that weight around?

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Im thinking the Base with the Sasquatch package. So thats $33k right. Does the Sasquatch package also include the 6cylinder, I don't want them little 4 bangers pulling all that weight around?
No... Sasquatch requires the 10 speed Auto.. that is it. Engine choice is a different option all together and of course more $

JPNC

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 BMW 335i
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Do you have concrete proof regarding

Instead of this becoming a pissing match, if you have instructions from corporate that says nothing under msrp, would you mind sharing it? I’m new here, I love a good popcorn show, but seeing as we’re all here for the same thing, let’s cut out the sword fighting and lay it all out.
You seem to have the respect of many members here, they seem to take your word for what it is. But unless there’s some mandate from corporate, it seems kind of shitty to come in, throw someone under the bus answering questions and then try and bail.
Agree. Sounds like @Bronco Dealer is just trying to c@ck block @B345T and in the process making all car dealers look untrustworthy.

cybersal

Base
First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 Escape
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Oh I totally agree, I feel like for a lot of people it is more of a psychological thing to not have a car note. Like all those Dave Ramsay folks.
I've been saving for three years for a Bronco. The goal was to write a check and not have monthly payments. Til 2020 came along and ruined that plan.

Sponsored

Hans

Outer Banks
First Name
Hans
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Suburban
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Yah that $5k difference between the base 2dr and 4dr is huge as a % of their actual prices. The profit on the 4 door must be significantly more too then. The 2 door Base could be a loss leader to get customers in the door for possibly purchasing higher models, and to be able to compete with the Wrangler Sport on the lowest starting price.
A base with no options will be hard to find .it's not like they are moving white trucks with crank up windows and no radio . No money there.

Dominant1

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang Gt/Cs
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Here are the options i want but with the v6 twin turbo 10speed:

https://ibb.co/tzc18wR

Summary:

Cyber Orange
$595
17" Carbonized Gray-Painted with Painted Pockets Wheels
$0
225/65 R17 A/T Tire
$0
Roof – Gray
$0
Reverse Sensing System
$0
Pre-production model shown throughout
2021 Ford Bronco Sport Badlands Interior View
INTERIORS4 Edit
Ebony/Brown
$0
Leather-Trimmed Seats with Mini-Perforation
$0
Front and Rear Floor Liners (with Carpet Mats)
$200
6-Way Power Passenger Leather Seats
$0
Steering Wheel - Heated and Leather-Wrapped
$0
B&O Sound System by Bang & Olufsen
$0
SYNC® 3
$0
SiriusXM® Radio
$0
POWERTRAINSS4 Edit
2.0L EcoBoost with Auto Start-Stop Technology and SelectShift with Paddle Shifters
$0
8-Speed SelectShift® Automatic Transmission
$0
Advanced 4x4
$0
PACKAGESS4 Edit
Badlands
$0
Badlands Package
$2,595
Sponsored