Off Rodeo locations

difficulTT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 VW Alltrack, 2010 Ford F150, 2006 Mini JCW Checkmate
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Since Ford showed the Broncos at NORA in this thread I wonder if Northeast Offroad Adventures is a likely location.
Their website says they are about 90 minutes from NYC and it looks like its about 35 minutes from Middletown NY as was mentioned above.
Sponsored

Yelie

First Edition
First Name
Danielle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 MINI JCW, 2019 Charger Hellcat
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

The middles of the circles seem to be about:

Needles, CA
Evanston, WY
Middletown, NY
Gatesville, TX

I doubt it'll be in those cities exactly. All have known trails nearby with the exception of Gatesville.
It would be so exciting to see something come to Wyoming for once :D

Gr8Hortoni

Black Diamond
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler, Ram Rebel. Previously 2 wranglers and 4 Broncos
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I was thinking that too - but considering there will probably be a lot of people - maybe they reopen the old Paragon site.

nevermind - it's been developed over and probably closed off - unless Ford buys the tract of land behind hte business park - looks like hte old trails are thre in google maps

1595429206751.png
I was gonna say, they were closing that and selling it off 15 years ago, I used to deliver office furniture out there in the industrial park when they first closed it.

securitysix

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Toyota Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

The middles of the circles seem to be about:

Needles, CA
Evanston, WY
Middletown, NY
Gatesville, TX

I doubt it'll be in those cities exactly. All have known trails nearby with the exception of Gatesville.
Gatesville isn't too far from Fort Hood, and it looks like there are some 2 track dirt trails in and around the Fort Hood Recreation Area. It also looks like there are some 2 track dirt trails on the north side of Belton Lake, across from the Fort Hood Recreation Area.

I can't tell from the Google Maps satellite view if there are any technical trails or obstacles in those areas, though.

There is also Hidden Falls Adventure Park down around Marble Falls. It's about an hour and a half away from Gatesville, but it's still well within the circle, and the closest OHV park I can find to Gatesville that allows 4x4 vehicles (CTOR is closer, but it only allows dirt bikes and quads).

Sponsored

DJPeterson

Wildtrak
First Name
DJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
14 Ford Focus Previous 93 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Since Ford showed the Broncos at NORA in this thread I wonder if Northeast Offroad Adventures is a likely location.
Their website says they are about 90 minutes from NYC and it looks like its about 35 minutes from Middletown NY as was mentioned above.
I was thinking about that one too. Their whole thing is teaching off-roading so it does make sense.

OP
OP

Nonameallstar

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Silverado 1500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Gatesville isn't too far from Fort Hood, and it looks like there are some 2 track dirt trails in and around the Fort Hood Recreation Area. It also looks like there are some 2 track dirt trails on the north side of Belton Lake, across from the Fort Hood Recreation Area.

I can't tell from the Google Maps satellite view if there are any technical trails or obstacles in those areas, though.

There is also Hidden Falls Adventure Park down around Marble Falls. It's about an hour and a half away from Gatesville, but it's still well within the circle, and the closest OHV park I can find to Gatesville that allows 4x4 vehicles (CTOR is closer, but it only allows dirt bikes and quads).
Ft hood would likely be a no go and almost all the area around it is privetly owned ranch land. The hill country would be a great area but unless Ford is planning on buying land for this, the options are limited at best.

securitysix

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Toyota Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Ft hood would likely be a no go and almost all the area around it is privetly owned ranch land. The hill country would be a great area but unless Ford is planning on buying land for this, the options are limited at best.
Fair. I was just poking around on the map to see what I could see close to Gatesville.

What are your thoughts on Hidden Falls Adventure Park around Marble Falls as a possibility?

OP
OP

Nonameallstar

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Silverado 1500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Fair. I was just poking around on the map to see what I could see close to Gatesville.

What are your thoughts on Hidden Falls Adventure Park around Marble Falls as a possibility?
Fantastic area, beautiful and a variety of terrain. Not many off road areas though.

Sponsored

Mike20

Base
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
I was thinking about that one too. Their whole thing is teaching off-roading so it does make sense.
This has been my feeling on the Northeast location since Ford announced this. NORA is located almost in the center of the circle of the maps released by Ford. I had a post here earlier this month speculating NORA may be involved. Now that we know the Bronco was already there, it might really be the real deal.

Now I’m just mad that I was 30 minutes away from seeing a Bronco and didn’t even know it.:ROFLMAO:

Corsair

Badlands
First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Different strokes, right?

Most people here have central A/C as well. I'm from Kansas and the summers were much worse there than here in Georgia. There was always a lot of wind so it felt like you had a giant hair dryer on you all of the time. The year I moved, we had over 100 days of over 100° F. And then in the winter you have months of cold and snow. You get the extremes of both.

I'm down for mountains and ski hills. But you can keep the California, Vegas, and Mexico. (y)
The weather is the only reason I stay in California. Low humidity, nice mild summers, the ocean, mountains, and deserts all relatively close.

RockEye

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Subaru WRX STI, 2DR Badlands Reservation
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The weather is the only reason I stay in California. Low humidity, nice mild summers, the ocean, mountains, and deserts all relatively close.
I've only been to LA for a few days.
Sponsored