Reaction score
Website
www.TD-Distributing.com
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco, 88 Bronco II, 03 Ford F250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It's ok . . . it'll only take a few days to dig 'em out of the landslides & debris-flows . . .
It's alright . . . your shiny new Bronco won't get too moldy . . & not too many dents . . & not too much sand in the engine . . . don't worry . . be happy !!
Nothing a little wax won't fix....shit.

threeonone

Badlands
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jaguar
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
You do realize someone will ask for the somewhere? :D
Sorry I was quite off. Long day. It's about ~200 a day. Full quote here (it's bottom of page 2 in this thread):

"
Full Year to date builds are 21,623 Ford Bronco's.

Of those.... 6,808 have been released to the public (aka sold)

80% of the orders are hard tops.... However the majority of the 6,808 are mainly softtops.

My gut tells me they will fill the First Edition's (7000 units) delivered by the end of the year.
They might even be included in the 21,623 already built.

So having looked at these numbers (14,815 Dirt Mountain Broncos) it will take some time to get these units out the door... my guts tells they (DMB's) will be delivered by the end of the year.

Just guessing at all things considered, I believe they will build a continued average of around 6K Broncos per month plus a few thousand during the shut down in December. Around (ball park) 22k Broncos for Sept, October, November and December.

So my end of the year prediction will be around 43 thousand built for the year. Just a guess!!!!

It is still not the 85 thousand units predicted by Ford. But what the hell!!!!
all things considered.... 43 thousand (about 1/2) is still a GREAT NUMBER!!!!!!!

This is still great news (if true) that the hardtop issue has been resolved.

GOOOO FORD!!!!!!!"

Sponsored

JohnnyBronco

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
X4
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

May I make a suggestion?
For those getting their hard tops replaced...ask for your original hard top back. I believe some states have a law where you can ask for your car parts back after it is replaced.....
the law also states you must sell one to me.
After the lawsuit (which Ford lost) over the "passenger seats" in the Transit vans from Turkey? No, you will not get your replaced MIC top back.

I would pay half price for a decent used MIC and put the headliner on the outside since otherwise I am prevented from buying the painted top I originally opted for for another 15 months or longer.

5280Bronco

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
02 Mustang GT, 05 Volvo V70R, 17 Mazda 6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Everyone think good thoughts..... Dirt Mountain is under a serve weather watch Until 10 pm which includes torrential downpours of 1 to 2 inches of rain, hail, straight line winds up to 70 mph, and even a possible tornadoe!
F8E13AFD-51B0-4DBF-8FEC-0D24C7C3AF82.jpeg
Well #!*t. We're gonna need some reports from people on the ground once it passes.

jimd1

Badlands
First Name
jimmy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford f 150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Could be as simple as this: Because they can produce the new MIC tops faster than they can blend the "dirt mountain" Broncos into the inspection process without disrupting shipment of Broncos coming off the assembly line. Doesn't do any good to completely clear out dirt mountain first if it means you have to backlog newly assembled Broncos for testing. Given that this is a short term situation, Ford is probably choosing not to disrupt their standard processes too much just to get dirt mountain cleared out immediately.
maybe the lower bronco to ranger build numbers were lowered to help with dirt mountain bronco's get their replacement tops and not effect the assembly line

lakesinai

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 4dr OBX MIC 2.7 Rear Locker A51 Roast
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

"The only delay now, he said, is the time it takes to run all Broncos that have been sitting awhile through comprehensive inspection.

'We'll do a water test on the new roof as well," Grueber said. "We'll make sure they're ready for sale.'"

Wait I'm sorry, a water test hasn't been done??? Am I misinterpreting this?
Lets be charitable. I'm assuming that since they're putting on a whole new multi-part roof, they're going to be responsible and make sure each one fits well and is water tight!

Sooner

Base
First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
69 F100, 56 CJ5, 11 F250, 17 F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Wow how is it that we can get the best news since the launch and be depressed after reading this thread!
most of you guys are are just here to complain, probably aren’t even going to buy a Bronco.
Great Job FoMoCo! Thanks for the overtime and dedication to the Quality of the brand.

Sponsored

TJ308

Badlands
First Name
TJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1990 Ford Mustang LX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This would be sweet of they are well ahead of schedule. My week of 8/23 2 door build didn't happen and I fully expected a December delivery. Could be much sooner now! Excitement is rising again.
Same boat as you! 🤗

VictoryLights

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Pilot
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

LMAO at running all of the dirt mountain Broncos through a “comprehensive inspection.”

Sure they will. They will have $15/hr Billy press the button and make sure it starts.

I’m just laughing, not complaining. I think these press releases are insulting to our intelligence.

SpursFan

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
350r, F150, Expedition, Cayenne and the others.
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

LMAO at running all of the dirt mountain Broncos through a “comprehensive inspection.”

Sure they will. They will have $15/hr Billy press the button and make sure it starts.

I’m just laughing, not complaining. I think these press releases are insulting to our intelligence.
someone that makes 15 bucks an hour can't do quality job?

...they have already been inspected they just need a quick once over to address any issue from sitting.

cmcbronco

Base
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 f-150 FX4
Your Bronco Model
Base
I fail to see where it states 2 doors are

I fail to see where it states 2 doors are delayed or “back of the line” can you cite a reference on this?
Ford announced and sent out emails stating if you were not scheduled yet for a 21 and you wanted a mic top you were pushed to 22. 2 doors only come with mic top (as of right now anyway) so if you have a two door ordered and do not have a scheduled build you are SOL. Perhaps with this news things could change but I’m still banking on unscheduled mics being pushed to 22.

Mustang Mike

Black Diamond
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Ford announced and sent out emails stating if you were not scheduled yet for a 21 and you wanted a mic top you were pushed to 22. 2 doors only come with mic top (as of right now anyway) so if you have a two door ordered and do not have a scheduled build you are SOL. Perhaps with this news things could change but I’m still banking on unscheduled mics being pushed to 22.
Ok sorry I thought people were referring to the already produced (dirt mountain) 2door broncos. Almost had a stroke when I seen this “back of the line” talk but yes I recall them saying they are scheduling mostly or 4 door models once the line was back running
Sponsored

Last edited: