Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Wildrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Some good options here. I was going to paint my dash inlay but may try this vinyl sticker first. Comes in many colors. Also, the 3rd break light vinyl looks great. I don’t work for them, just found them online. www.stickerfab.com.

Ford Bronco Sticker Fab Bronco Vinyl - color inlays on dash, 3rd brake light and more 888FE90D-C403-4B3F-9C4A-FCD43B756881

Ford Bronco Sticker Fab Bronco Vinyl - color inlays on dash, 3rd brake light and more DDCE3112-1F13-4C8D-A873-EDFA121159A2
Sponsored

Last edited:

Wanted33

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 2019 Wrangler, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Some good options here. I was going to paint my dash inlay but may try this vinyl sticker fjust. Also, the 3rd break light vinyl looks great. I don’t work for them, just found them online. www.stickerfab.com.

888FE90D-C403-4B3F-9C4A-FCD43B756881.jpeg

DDCE3112-1F13-4C8D-A873-EDFA121159A2.jpeg
I've used a lot of different vinyl stickers on my vehicles in the past. They are the way to go in my book. EZPZ to install, without all that messy clean up. And, those are quite reasonable prices.

BTW, I covered all the outside emblems on my previous '13 F-150. When I sold it in 2019 they were still in good shape. A good set will last quite a while.

Last edited:

Bronco cat

Banned
Outer Banks
Banned
Banned
First Name
Carl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘20 Explorer ST, ‘19 GT350, ‘21 Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I've used a lot of different vinyl stickers on my vehicles in the past. They are the way to go in my book. EZPZ to install, without all that messy clean up. And, those are quite reasonable prices.

BTW, I covered all the outside emblems on my previous F-150. When I sold it in 2019 they were still in good shape. A good set will last quite a while.
Thanks for the heads up. I put my order in today.

Diamond_Dogs23

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I like the look of the 3rd break light. Just wonder if it causes too much of an issue seeing it.

Sponsored

Losy

Raptor
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gen 1 Raptor, GL63, S7
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I just installed their carbon fiber door sill protectors, they are great quality and look really good with the doors off.
Post a pic if you have time. Some well placed subtle Carbon Fiber accents would really look good on the Bronco.

redone17

Black Diamond
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I just installed their carbon fiber door sill protectors, they are great quality and look really good with the doors off.
I just received mine. They’ll get installed once I get it back from the body shop…ceramic in 2 weeks. Now I’m interested in undercoating options…want to have this all buttoned up before snow/salt.

OP
OP
Rubisquatch

Rubisquatch

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Wildrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Thats neat, I wonder if the blue matches the blue stitching and blue grab handles?
I asked them which blue they use and here is their reply:

Your question: Does the blue match the WildTrak interior or the Black Diamond interior? They are different shades. I have a WildTrak coming and would like that color blue.

Answer: We are using Gentian. This is a color that is close to the current World Rally Blue Subarus. From press photos, I'm guessing that the WildTrak interior is more of a Sky Blue? https://www.fellers.com/fellers-shopping/cat/sign-vinyls/sub/intermediate-plotter-vinyl/set/oracal-651-high-gloss-intermediate-vinyl Black Diamond looks closer to a baby blue?

We hope this answers your question.

Thank you for asking us!

Sponsored

Wanted33

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Thanks for the heads up. I put my order in today.
If there's no instruction just use a drop of dish soap in a spray bottle of water. Spray the area, and the back of the sticker so you can move it into position easier. You can use your finger, and an old credit card to push the air bubbles and excess water out. A little patience goes a long way.

I'll be making an order as soon as I can get a sniff of a build date. :)

Wanted33

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Thats neat, I wonder if the blue matches the blue stitching and blue grab handles?
If you order the blue please let us know. Mine will come with the blue accents inside also.

Wanted33

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I asked them which blue they use and here is their reply:

Your question: Does the blue match the WildTrak interior or the Black Diamond interior? They are different shades. I have a WildTrak coming and would like that color blue.

Answer: We are using Gentian. This is a color that is close to the current World Rally Blue Subarus. From press photos, I'm guessing that the WildTrak interior is more of a Sky Blue? https://www.fellers.com/fellers-shopping/cat/sign-vinyls/sub/intermediate-plotter-vinyl/set/oracal-651-high-gloss-intermediate-vinyl Black Diamond looks closer to a baby blue?

We hope this answers your question.

Thank you for asking us!
Umm, we may have to ask them again as I only see the one color blue. I guess they have the others they mentioned.

OP
OP
Rubisquatch

Rubisquatch

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Wildrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Umm, we may have to ask them again as I only see the one color blue. I guess they have the others they mentioned.
Click the link and you can see the blue they use (Gentian) which is a bit too dark for the WT, seems a little closer to the BD. I sent them a follow up email to see if they could order mine in Sky Blue which is a perfect match to the WT trim.

BroncoKong Jr.

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Click the link and you can see the blue they use (Gentian) which is a bit too dark for the WT, seems a little closer to the BD. I sent them a follow up email to see if they could order mine in Sky Blue which is a perfect match to the WT trim.
Maybe let them know that BD has Grabber Blue accents and the Wildtrak has Area 51? The latter should be particularly helpful with color matching since they appear to have an A51 Badlands. Although I don't know how close the accent color is to the exterior paint color.
Sponsored