Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Volvo XC60 & MK5 Jetta TDI
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I would think there would now be a bottleneck at the testing center. If they're still producing broncos and testing those in the same center... There's only so much capacity.

🤷‍♂️
with teams working overtime, etc. should relieve the bottleneck.

really wish they would communicate this to dealers.
dealers are not owned by Ford. the are privately owned, so Ford will be reluctant to providing information to them that they don't feel their competitors or public should know.
Sponsored

Broncolli

Black Diamond
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Back Diamond 4 door MIC
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

What I’m worried about is I’m scheduled to go to Myrtle Beach next Thursday. Friday 9/17 is our 10th anniversary. I’m afraid of getting a call that our Bronco is ready!

Already agreed with my wife that if that happens we’ll leave one day early on Saturday morning to take delivery.
yeah - you are going to pay for that later, she is saving up that one day early for a car on your anniversary trip. A wise man would wait till Monday.

omega145

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rubicon Recon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Is anyone surprised that workers are working overtime to fix a problem? :ROFLMAO:

Dogstyle

Black Diamond
First Name
Marc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 F150 Sport 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
My question with the "new tops" is, do all two door style still receive the free sound deadening headliner that Ford promised?

Blk Diamond Cheese/2.7/2DR/SASQ/MIC/MID/TOW

Sponsored

RogueSqdn

First Edition
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

yeah - you are going to pay for that later, she is saving up that one day early for a car on your anniversary trip. A wise man would wait till Monday.

Normally I'd agree with you on that, but she's partially disabled from car accident when she was 15, and can't drive. We're a one vehicle only family.

Fortunately, we have a family connection with the dealership, so we won't have to worry about an ADM. đź‘Ť

Last edited:

Wyseman

Black Diamond
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
74 bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Maybe I missed it but does anyone know exactly what was done in the mold retooling over the Initial tooling they were using? Just curious.

Garrett301

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 2021 Bronco Sport, 2017 Escape
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
So you are suggesting that all the vehicles produced last week with no delivery email were damaged at the plant? Or the line installed a dead battery? If it does not start how does it exit the assembly line? Or a bad wheel/tire? Come on, the line workers would know a flat tire when they handle it and they are supposed to have pull chains to stop the line - or is that just Toyota? We are talking about MIC-less softtop only Broncos (that was my only choice to get a 2021, switching from the modular painted) being pushed to the end of the line by MIC-equipped units built a week later. I don't get it.
His post is referring to possible issues with MIC Dirt Mtn Broncos that have been sitting and now need to be pulled back to the MOD center for processing, not Broncos that rolled off of the assembly line last week.

StormtrooperS225

Black Diamond
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco BD
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Come on October 15 Build

Seatmandan

Big Bend
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco, '11 Ford Edge, '10 Ford Fusion Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
9/13 build week here... And you say 9/13 thru 9/30 being pushed back but not affecting production? Kind of sounds like it is if these dates are being pushed.
Still hoping for a window sticker this week but losing faith. Maybe time for Ford to lower their production numbers yet again.

I get the feeling that a lot who switched to soft top (due to need or desire for a sooner build) might not have done so if it wasn't going to help anyways, and would've just rolled the dice with the desired hard top. Just a thought.
100% true. 9/13 built week dates HAVE been pushed back to October with zero communication, zero warning zero anything from Ford. To say that "production was uninterrupted" is False. Production WAS interrupted.

Communication from Ford on WHY we were pushed 4 weeks would be nice. And... to add to that, my salesman at my dealer is pleading complete ignorance to the "Bronco Customer Satisfaction Funds Plan". I feel having build day MOVED a complete month qualifies for that.

Sponsored

De Brus

First Edition
First Name
De Brus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'14 HD 1200, '66 IH, '62 VW
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Man, it will be nice when this is all over. Some of you guys are constantly bitching and moaning. I personally will be glad to see you take delivery and move on from this forum. You must be miserable to live with!

Broncolli

Black Diamond
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Back Diamond 4 door MIC
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Normally I'd agree with you on that, but she's partially disabled from car accident when she was 15, and can't drive. We're a one vehicle only family.

Fortunately, her uncle owns the dealership, so we won't have to worry about an ADM. đź‘Ť
Well - I forgot - Happy Anniversary and enjoy the trip - it is a beautiful part of the country!

OP
OP
threeonone

threeonone

Badlands
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jaguar
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
From the kind MAP employee on Bronco6x. Looks like they are at least trying to choose which come first by the “ones we need” comment.
Maybe don't share his name. Don't want this poor guy getting fired for just trying to help us out.

WillisC’onnors

Base
First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco (soon)
Your Bronco Model
Base
From the kind MAP employee on Bronco6x. Looks like they are at least trying to choose which come first by the “ones we
Maybe don't share his name. Don't want this poor guy getting fired for just trying to help us out.
I considered that, but he posted on a public FB page using his name and picture. If it was private or a DM i would have reconsidered

RogueSqdn

First Edition
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Broncolli said:
Well - I forgot - Happy Anniversary and enjoy the trip - it is a beautiful part of the country!
Thanks! She'll be down there the whole week with the rest of the family, I go down on Thursday.

We have a separate week-long trip planned in October to go to N Myrtle and also to the Outer Banks to drive on the sand, dependent on the Bronco arriving by then. Since my folks retired, they spend the whole month of October at Cherry Grove, so we'd have a free place to stay.

I want to hit the Outer Banks before coming home, so I can drive on the sand. I'm not aware of anywhere near Myrtle where you can do that.
Sponsored