Sponsored

NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers?

How likely are you to Order/Buy when the order banks open in December?

• Total voters

WatchYourSix

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Explorer ST, 2021 Bronco, 2022 Maverick
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I just got off the phone with Ford marketing and I'm officially confused. I figured I'd call them and see if they had any insight on my order. I'm going to call again and speak to someone else because frankly, I don't think the woman I spoke to knows what she's talking about. She was nice, and she seemed very sure of what she was telling me but it doesn't jive with what we've been told already. According to her:

1. If you ordered AMB or Rapid Red, you will not lose them if you ordered a 2021 but receive a 2022 - you are "protected" (her words) - if true, GREAT..but contradicts the info that was already put out, and I think she's mistaken.

2. The 22MY change-over will occur in October so any builds after September 30th will be 22MY - We know this to be false as we've seen forum members get build dates into the second week of November for 21MY.

At least 50% of the above info is probably false but I still wanted to share it anyway. I will update after I speak to another rep. I'm also posting this in the official AMB thread.
Sponsored

Vigor

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I just got off the phone with Ford marketing and I'm officially confused. I figured I'd call them and see if they had any insight on my order. I'm going to call again and speak to someone else because frankly, I don't think the woman I spoke to knows what she's talking about. She was nice, and she seemed very sure of what she was telling me but it doesn't jive with what we've been told already. According to her:

1. If you ordered AMB or Rapid Red, you will not lose them if you ordered a 2021 but receive a 2022 - you are "protected" (her words) - if true, GREAT..but contradicts the info that was already put out, and I think she's mistaken.

2. The 22MY change-over will occur in October so any builds after September 30th will be 22MY - We know this to be false as we've seen forum members get build dates into the second week of November for 21MY.

At least 50% of the above info is probably false but I still wanted to share it anyway. I will update after I speak to another rep. I'm also posting this in the official AMB thread.
Haha wow she either has knowledge bombs to drop, or she doesn't know shit

Johnny Mo

Raptor
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
teachu2shoot.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion Energi, Ducati XDiavel
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Haha wow she either has knowledge bombs to drop, or she doesn't know shit
In the words of my cousin Vinny - "I'm goin wit option B" - she doesn't know shit.

Sponsored

PowPow

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
@PowPow if you're on hold with Ford Marketing, will you ask them about AMB/Rapid Red also?
oh damn, my bad. I just hung up before I saw this. Sorry!

Possibly alarming... but the woman I spoke with looked up all my info and says she sees no dates. not even the 9/27 build week I received. So IDK what that means, but not super reassuring.

PowPow

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Guess it was just a meme... Lol

WatchYourSix

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Explorer ST, 2021 Bronco, 2022 Maverick
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

Possibly alarming... but the woman I spoke with looked up all my info and says she sees no dates. not even the 9/27 build week I received. So IDK what that means, but not super reassuring.
Was it Leneisha? She was the one who gave me the misinformation. The rep I just spoke to confirmed that it most likely won't be possible to get AMB or RR in 2022 unless "your dealership reaches out to your Ford regional rep and they override it" but he still reiterated that the 21MY ends September 30th...strange since people have 21MY build dates into November.

Vigor

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Got the same rep again lmao just my luck
Likely they're understaffed

Ford Bronco NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers? R (8)

Was it Leneisha? She was the one who gave me the misinformation. The rep I just spoke to confirmed that it most likely won't be possible to get AMB or RR in 2022 unless "your dealership reaches out to your Ford regional rep and they override it" but he still reiterated that the 21MY ends September 30th...strange since people have 21MY build dates into November.

That's who I got yesterday, who gave me my new October date. Holy shit they must really be understaffed if it's the same person picking up

Sponsored

Merc4x4

Badlands
First Name
steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

what do you see for productionDate when you load this link? (after updating with your vin and order #)

https://shop.ford.com/aemservices/shop/vot/api/customerorder/?vin=1FMEE5DP9MLAXXXXX&orderNumber=XXXX

PowPow

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
No. Stacey? I think. Or Susan? Idk. S name.
what do you see for productionDate when you load this link? (after updating with your vin and order #)

https://shop.ford.com/aemservices/shop/vot/api/customerorder/?vin=1FMEE5DP9MLAXXXXX&orderNumber=XXXX
I will check that out and report back!

PowPow

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond

nothing good:

"receiptDate":"2021-02-18",
"releaseDate":"",
"etaStartDate":"1990-01-01",
"etaEndDate":"1990-01-01",
"productionDate":"",
"shipmentDate":"",
"transitDate":"",
"make":"Ford",
"year":"2021",
"model":"Bronco",
"groupOrderType":"Retail (222R) (OBC8S)",
"trim":"Black Diamond",
"vehicleLineDescription":"Bronco",
"market":"USA",
"status":"",
"primaryStatus":"In Order Processing",
"windowSticker":"6c26798f52b57133523bbca949805076",
"finalDeliveredDate":"",

according to this, it should've been delivered 31yrs ago on January 1st. I knew Ford was behind, but that's a bit redic.

PowPow

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
btw, my VIN is different than yours.

You: 1FMEE5DP9MLA
Me: 1FMEE5DH3MLA

from what google has told me about VIN's, I can assume you got the 2.7l engine? I have the 2.3l.

Guessing P9 = 2.7l; H3 = 2.3l 🤷‍♂️

Or I got a fake VIN.
HOLY SHIT, DO I OWE A NIGERIAN PRINCE MY BRONCO?