Sponsored

Not so "Xtreme" Recon Rubicon first delivery.

SwankyTiger

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 WRX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
i mean 35's fit on stock 4 door wranglers and gladiators. and a 2" mopar lift is $1500 that keeps factory warranty.

Also you shouldnt be paying msrp for a jeep, there are plenty of dealers doing 5-7% under invoice
Sponsored

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Yeah ... Imagine what Jeep's going to charge if they ever offer it on non-Rubicon trims that need lockers installed as well!

Jeeps not going to be able to compete against Sasquatch, period... Not for the price point.

But it's starting to appear where they really beats out Bronco is the material quality. Jeeps problem isn't their design, nor their materials, but simply their ability to be consistent with their builds.

Ford on the other hand has taken several cost-saving measures, and we are finding them out faster than Broncos can be built.

OX1

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
59 Bird, 70, 74, 78, 79 Broncos, 84 LTD 331 w/Vortech, 86 Capri 5.0 turbo, 14 Stang GT, 17 Fusion Sport
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Yeah ... Imagine what Jeep's going to charge if they ever offer it on non-Rubicon trims that need lockers installed as well!

Jeeps not going to be able to compete against Sasquatch, period... Not for the price point.

But it's starting to appear where they really beats out Bronco is the material quality. Jeeps problem isn't their design, nor their materials, but simply their ability to be consistent with their builds.

Ford on the other hand has taken several cost-saving measures, and we are finding them out faster than Broncos can be built.
I bleed ford blue like no other, but 5 of my last 6 new fords have had significant issues (my 15 Fusion turned out to two sets of brand new stock tires out of round, so maybe you could say not fords fault, but they spec'd out that seriously crappy tire, eventually bought better tires on my own dime and that fixed it).

Have not bought new vehicles from any other brand, so can't really compare. May still eventually buy a new bronco, but I will expect issues with it almost guaranteed.

Sponsored

SpeedTwin

Badlands
First Name
Ethan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250, Mustang, WRX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

You ordered a jeep after getting a VIN for a bronco, but didn't know the specs of the components on the jeep? And now you're not impressed with the jeep other than the wheels? I don't understand this thread. Are we supposed to feel bad for you? I think you should abandon the jeep order if that's not what you want. Remember most of us are still waiting for 2022 now.

Dads_bronze_bronco

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 JKUR / x_x 00 TJ x_x
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I’m calling BS here. Those are not the Fox shocks the Rubicon or the Xtreme are suppose to have. Something is off.

Larger brakes would be nice on the Badlands and Sasquatch though.

Erock

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150 Alpine edition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Buy them both and do a comparison for everyone… then sell the one you have the least use for. Congrats, whichever way it works out.

Sponsored

Rahkmalla

Base
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 K900
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

You ordered a jeep after getting a VIN for a bronco, but didn't know the specs of the components on the jeep? And now you're not impressed with the jeep other than the wheels?
Yea, this whole thread is about how this guy is wildly impatient and wasted money. I can maybe understand if he was 99d, or thought the 22 bump was a for sure thing. But he was practically at the finish line.

DryYourTears

Badlands
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Defender, 51 Ford F1, motorcycles
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Those are "larger brakes"? :unsure: They look small to me.

De Brus

First Edition
First Name
De Brus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'14 HD 1200, '66 IH, '62 VW
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

The wheels are cool, I'll give it that much. I did however think that it would look "tougher" compared to the one next to it. I can't really tell it's been lifted!
Sponsored