First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco First Edition (Reserved)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I bet you are right. With all of the website problems they took too many reservations.
Keep in mind this is FORD with years of planning this re-launch & months (if not years) of planning the launch. Ford knew exactly what they are doing, offering a limited edition to get all of the hype and exclusivity and then just hitting the "make more" button. They did the same exact thing with the GT - making people apply, put their social media audience analytics, their reach, etc... just to cause hype. They ruined the First Edition by doing this 100% unless they can figure out a way to make sure these get here much sooner than the other editions - otherwise the FE is a complete fail of execution.
Sponsored

chtucker

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I did not view the FE as collectible, exclusive, or appreciating asset. Its a vehicle that I will drive...

Heck, in 5 years I view the FE as LESS desirable.. It will be OLDER than most of the rest of the Broncos on the road.

I signed up for it because it has all the options, fancy graphics, and the cool navy interior (JOKING about the graphics and navy interior, I hate both of those)

turbodog

First Edition
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250, Excursion 6.0
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Call it sour grapes or what you will. I never get lucky at anything and somehow got one. I think doubling it is BS. 3500 is a pretty low number but 7000 give me a break. i don't care if it's 7000 of half a million. The exclusivity of it is the ONLY reason why pay such an absurd amount of money on a Bronco. BTW i'm not reading all 20 pages of this thread.
Navy interior :sick:
Hits just keep comin...

Last edited:

Duck

First Edition
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
So I’ve been looking at the other models and I “think”‘I get them. There are so many combinations. Would a fully optioned out Badlands basically be an FE with marine grade vinyl interior with rubber floors/drains? Any clarification is appreciated. :)

Suke996

First Edition
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco First Edition (Reservation)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Personally I was pissed at first until I dug into the numbers. Honestly, I think the reservation system crashed allowing more people to reserve the First Edition than the 3500 slots available.
To make it right, Ford up’d the allotment to 7000 to cover the reservations taken.
Does it suck from a collector standpoint, sure. It doesn’t suck if you had a confirmed reservation the first night and than days later you got an email saying “Sorry” we over sold due to the system crashing. We can offer you a different model. You’ll never make everyone happy but at least it appears they did the right thing by looking at the numbers.
IT IS WHAT IT IS!

Sponsored

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Call it sour grapes or what you will. I never get lucky at anything and somehow got one. I think doubling it is BS. 3500 is a pretty low number but 7000 give me a break. i don't care if it 7000 of half a million. The exclusivity of it is the ONLY reason why pay such an absurd amount of money on a Bronco. BTW i'm not reading all 20 pages of this thread.
Navy interior :sick:
Hits just keep comin...
If this goes the way I'm expecting, these won't be such a bad deal. The first 3500 will go to reservations at about sticker price. The other 3500 will go to dealers to use as a draw in their showroom with additional options on and around the vehicle to show whats possible. Those 3500 will likely never leave the showroom without a large ADM attached. Strictly my opinion. We'll find out at some point.

Monster1926

First Edition
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra 2500HD
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
If this goes the way I'm expecting, these won't be such a bad deal. The first 3500 will go to reservations at about sticker price. The other 3500 will go to dealers to use as a draw in their showroom with additional options on and around the vehicle to show whats possible. Those 3500 will likely never leave the showroom without a large ADM attached. Strictly my opinion. We'll find out at some point.
I have a feeling your right. A good portion of the other 3500 is going to dealer inventory. I’m torn right now to step down to a lower bronco or cancel all together. I’ll know when more information is released on the allocations.

Wiser Bronco

Raptor
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Hi guys!

Awesome support here on the forum,
Me and my wife were so excited in getting the First Edition "Limited Production" ... (yeah right) - but received an email yesterday making more than they initially said...... like seriously?

I do intend to use it for off roading & for what its meant to be used. Not that it will be mint condition or that ill ever sell it, but my main question is has Ford done this move in the past?
And does this devalue the Bronco in any way?

Just been extremely disappointed, from a financial view of Ford it makes sense but for an end customer that makes me lose there trust because they do not live up to there name as they said they would.

Someone calm me down and say its ok.... haha

RubyRuin

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm not seeing the concern here. If you're planning to use it for offroading and the way it's meant to be used, the wear and tear you put on it is going to depreciate it. To be fair, it's going to lose at least 10% of its value as soon as you signed the papers and leave the lot with it. Enjoy it for what it is.

Sponsored

codydb19

Big Bend
First Name
Cody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Wiser Bronco

Raptor
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
If you were buying a $60k SUV for any kind of financial reason, rethink that now.
Not too concerned for that. This is much better move to go with for me personally. Because i was planning to go with Icon - Jonathan Ward for 300K so actually i'm saving money :ROFLMAO:
Sponsored