Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Badlands, '01 Z8
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Wanna switch?
You take my soft top and we see which comes in 1st? 😁
You DID see where I'm from, right? I used to drive my '95 D90 in the winter, including DC-to-NY holiday trips.

No thank you!

The MIC keeps out the snow, slush and cold. The rack holds my skis. If I didn't want both I would have had my Bronco back in July.
Sponsored

Mikesmallcrawler21

Base
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
14 F150 screw
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Reach out to your dealer. All us September builds just got bumped this past week into October/November. Probably fixing all the Dirt Mountain MICs this month now.
If ford says they are getting hard tops for all the parked vehicles with bad tops. Be wary of the new top, they haven't had time to build that many new ones with quality... (my opinion)

stras27

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion Hybrid
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So last week was First Edition only across all dates but I screwed up and thought that it only applied to the week of the 4th. Now it looks like its only clean up (based on the same logic) and nothing new. So when is the cut off expected for MY22? Are there any more weeks that we will see a batch of newly scheduled before Order Banks open? I've been pretty easy going on this whole give it time and wait and see approach but there isn't much else to go off of besides week to week information and speculation.

HBTFD

Black Diamond
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

So last week was First Edition only across all dates but I screwed up and thought that it only applied to the week of the 4th. Now it looks like its only clean up (based on the same logic) and nothing new. So when is the cut off expected for MY22? Are there any more weeks that we will see a batch of newly scheduled before Order Banks open? I've been pretty easy going on this whole give it time and wait and see approach but there isn't much else to go off of besides week to week information and speculation.
2021 order bank locks on 9/30

Sponsored

Seatmandan

Big Bend
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco, '11 Ford Edge, '10 Ford Fusion Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
If ford says they are getting hard tops for all the parked vehicles with bad tops. Be wary of the new top, they haven't had time to build that many new ones with quality... (my opinion)
Not how it works...

Seatmandan

Big Bend
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco, '11 Ford Edge, '10 Ford Fusion Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
If I was a betting man, I'd say the new MIC top panels look nearly identical to the "out-going" roof panels, with subtle differences. Just my opinion.....

napenn78

Outer Banks
First Name
Nicholas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Silverado Z71
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Asked my dealer
I can’t believe order banks are still open for 2021. They should lock all orders until they get down to a couple thousand left to fulfill.

threeonone

Badlands
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jaguar
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I can’t believe order banks are still open for 2021. They should lock all orders until they get down to a couple thousand left to fulfill.
Ya it's crazy. There's no way that they can fulfil all these orders that already have 2021 VINs by the end of the production year.

BKBronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda accord, pilot
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
So I was 'previewing' last week for 10/18 build but never scheduled. Does this mean I could get scheduled next week or no new orders? What exactly does 'clean-up' mean? Thanks

Sponsored

ChrisCozart

Wildtrak
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Black Diamond (non-Sas.)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Bronco needs a sub-section for FE, 4 door soft top, 4 door hard top and 2 door hard top.

Gymnast2022

Big Bend
First Name
Morgan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
was a 7/12 -> 8/16 ->8/23 -> 9/20 and now a 10/25 build date. Can’t wait for the next push back!
2 door big bend w a mid package & MIC top

augidog34

Big Bend
First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I was a 9/13 build. Didn't do Sasquatch or any fancy stuff, thought maybe I would fly under the radar and avoid the delays but... NOPE. Called my dealer and he said I'm now looking at 10/18. Maybe it'll be a Merry Christmas to me?

XxGearheadxX

Badlands
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Audi RS3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ya it's crazy. There's no way that they can fulfil all these orders that already have 2021 VINs by the end of the production year.
Well for Bronco MY21 runs all the way to I think December 7th.... so they have a little time plus they know exactly how many they have to build.... Hopefully, it will work out.
Sponsored