Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2-Door Basesquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Who has the best financing right now for 72 months if you’re not a member of the military? Looking for something at 3% or less.
Usually credit unions in your area if your credit is good. It may help to finance a portion to get an optimal rate.

I got preapproved with Financial Partners Credit Union at 2.49% for 60 months and they offered "0.25% discount applied if financing 90% or less of MSRP". Ford Motor Credit ended up matching at time of purchase.
Sponsored

Biscuit

First Edition
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Silverado, 1967 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

If you have stellar credit you hold all the cards. The dealership will try to get you for a lousy rate,but once they run your credit check and see you have triple A rating they will bend over backwards to match whatever rate you have obtained beforehand. I have even had them offer half point lower if I used their credit and promised not to refinance for at least six months. Again, if you have a stellar track record of remittance , you are large and in charge.
If you do go through the dealer even if you have been pre approved on your own, ask to see the buy rate.

Glen

First Name
Glenn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln MKC
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
If you have stellar credit you hold all the cards. The dealership will try to get you for a lousy rate,but once they run your credit check and see you have triple A rating they will bend over backwards to match whatever rate you have obtained beforehand. I have even had them offer half point lower if I used their credit and promised not to refinance for at least six months. Again, if you have a stellar track record of remittance , you are large and in charge.
I just went through this yesterday picking up my wifes Range Rover. Yep Triple A rating. The bank offered 1.74. The dealer matched it. 3 years. Like you say, your credit needs to be VERY good.

AceGoliath

Outer Banks
First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco OBX SAS , 22 Maverick XLT, 10 Fusion SE
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I got 1.64% for 72 months with BOA. Have had an account with them for years and have great credit. Just waiting for my built Bronco to arrive.

Lilj4425

Badlands
First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I got 1.64% for 72 months with BOA. Have had an account with them for years and have great credit. Just waiting for my built Bronco to arrive.
I’ll probably go with BofA then. I have an account with them and have had it for years. My credit is great too.

75242FF3-59C3-4205-973A-8AE34DBCB437.png

Sponsored

WuNgUn

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2 door Squatched
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

For those that have gone through the purchase/financing of their Broncos, does anyone have information on rates for what Ford is offering? I know they are many factors that influence rates, but if anyone has info would be greatly appreciated.
In Canada, Ford has us at 4.49% for 84 months, 3.39% for 72

AceGoliath

Outer Banks
First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco OBX SAS , 22 Maverick XLT, 10 Fusion SE
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I’ll probably go with BofA then. I have an account with them and have had it for years. My credit is great too.

Ford Bronco Ford Financing 75242FF3-59C3-4205-973A-8AE34DBCB437
They’re running an extra 0.20% off deal right now but I think it ends by 9/13! It’s good for 30 days.

one800higgins

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW GTI
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
In my experience, credit unions neeeeever beat dealer financing for new vehicles. I only use my credit union for used vehicle loans.

Lilj4425

Badlands
First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
They’re running an extra 0.20% off deal right now but I think it ends by 9/13! It’s good for 30 days.
Sweet. My Bronco is slated for delivery sometime between the end of September and beginning of October so that works perfect.

Moya7

Base
First Name
Maureen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 BMW M240i, 2015 BMW 435i
Your Bronco Model
Base
Ford lease is awful, the interest rate is ridiculously high. Works out to be 8.59% for 36 months. Don’t. Do. It.
And for the record, I got this info from my honest Ford dealer, he’s a good guy.

Sponsored

Moya7

Base
First Name
Maureen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
In my experience, credit unions neeeeever beat dealer financing for new vehicles. I only use my credit union for used vehicle loans.
I got 1.99 from PenFed CU

one800higgins

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW GTI
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I got 1.99 from PenFed CU
Not saying that CU's can't keep up. I'm just sharing my experience.

I just checked with NC State Employee's Credit Union, who I use for savings and have used for used loans in the past. They start at 2.95% for 36 months on new loans :/

That said, I just looked at USAA and for new cars they are 1.89%, so that might be where I do my loan from if Ford can't step up. I used USAA on a motorcycle loan and was very happy.

Moya7

Base
First Name
Maureen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
L
i could only get approved by B of A if I had my husband as a co borrower. This is after banking with those a holes since 1993. So I went with PenFed, easy as pie. I’m seriously considering moving all of our accounts to a small local bank, this includes our business acct. too, Fuk those guys, this isn’t the 1950’s.

Moya7

Base
First Name
Maureen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
How long have you been a member?
I’m not the OP but I applied for my loan the same day I signed up with PenFed and deposited the meager $100 to open my acct.

BroncoKong Jr.

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Did you do it online or call? I've been with them for decades, have multiple accounts, and have great credit. Was thinking of applying online since I only have to wait a minute and don't have to talk to anyone lol
Sponsored