Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
10 speed Huffy
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

What about dirt mountain top exchanges and inspections?

bytheway

Badlands
First Name
Brice
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Well no one from the 9/13 build week got a window sticker. Most got delayed to October/November. I remember a MAP employee saying something was going on but he couldn’t specify. Seems obvious at this point. Shipping and production has seemed odd the last couple weeks as well. I guess it’s all the MIC swaps?

Sponsored

Bronco4

First Edition
First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F350 CCLB
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

No production of the Bronco for the week of 9/13/21 production will resume 9/20/21
I don't doubt this because a lot people were push out of this week. I was rescheduled for this week and my Dealer gave me an update Friday that my order was sent to Plant. So what gives? There has to be more to it than no Broncos are being produce 9/13 build week.:unsure:

lakesinai

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 4dr OBX MIC 2.7 Rear Locker A51 Roast
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

What about dirt mountain top exchanges and inspections?
The information posted here a few days ago is that the MIC top replacement happens in the detailing/accessory shed, not the MAP assembly floor, so hopefully top replacement will continue even while Bronco production is paused.

Bronco4

First Edition
First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F350 CCLB
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

The information posted here a few days ago is that the MIC top replacement happens in the detailing/accessory shed, not the MAP assembly floor, so hopefully top replacement will continue even while Bronco production is paused.
Yes but it was also said that the DM Broncos will be retested which I think would have to happen using the assembly line Test equipment and then water tested.

Sponsored

AbsoluteFord

Black Diamond
First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
02 Ford F-150, Honda Clarity
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I haven’t got pushed yet from 9/13… I can already feel the disappointment brewing.

RPF

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
11 Raptor 15 Q70S/5.6 19 F-450 21 Bronco FE
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
The Ranger and Bronco share a final line but have different body shops. They likely pulled all the workers from Bronco's body shop to get the tops replaced and a few from final since the workload is lower only running Ranger.

Last edited:

threeonone

Badlands
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jaguar
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I don't doubt this because a lot people were push out of this week. I was rescheduled for this week and my Dealer gave me an update Friday that my order was sent to Plant. So what gives? There has to be more to it than no Broncos are being produce 9/13 build week.:unsure:
They have to meet their Ranger quota. See my other comment in the thread from a MAP employee.

Mike5681

Base
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
More Door Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
I know your pain. I am still scheduled for 9/13 too.:cry:
The OP probably works at MAP. Profile location says Michigan. This shutdown would make sense as people slated for 9/13 week production got pushed back.

I'm still scheduled for the week of 9/13. Did I miss something saying that we all got pushed?
Sponsored