Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vintage Motorcycles, F-150, various other
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I ordered a locking rear differential on my scheduled for production Big Bend. It shows in the order sheet the dealer sent me back. But it never showed in the Ford confirmation email. I think I read back then that is normal.

Ford Bronco Locking Diff shows on Dealer order sheet, not on tracking 1631472005539

But now that I have a build date, I'm still looking for some kind of confirmation the Locking Rear Differential will be on it. I'm not seeing it on the tracking tool here, but it does show the rubber mats I also ordered.
https://shop.ford.com/vehicleordertracking#/status

Should I do something to make sure? Or just trust the dealer order shows it ordered, so it is?
Sponsored

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The email doesn’t show everything… not sure how it picks what to display, but there’s a few threads here of people noting the email lacked some important details. It is just a “summary” after all.

If it’s on the order sheet that’s what matters.

Trueblue2296

Badlands
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands, 2022 F250 Tremor 6.7L
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I ordered a locking rear differential on my scheduled for production Big Bend. It shows in the order sheet the dealer sent me back. But it never showed in the Ford confirmation email. I think I read back then that is normal.

Ford Bronco Locking Diff shows on Dealer order sheet, not on tracking 1631472005539

But now that I have a build date, I'm still looking for some kind of confirmation the Locking Rear Differential will be on it. I'm not seeing it on the tracking tool here, but it does show the rubber mats I also ordered.
https://shop.ford.com/vehicleordertracking#/status

Should I do something to make sure? Or just trust the dealer order shows it ordered, so it is?
I noticed the email doesn’t show everything. You could put your VIN into the order tracker on here or the ford site and it will show under that. Also if it’s not on there and you have a VIN you’re screwed.

Thed

Big Bend
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 GX460 '16 Miata '67 F-100 '21 Streetfighter V4
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

The email doesn’t show everything… not sure how it picks what to display, but there’s a few threads here of people noting the email lacked some important details. It is just a “summary” after all.

If it’s on the order sheet that’s what matters.
I second this. Both of my orders only show a few of the options, but certainly not all of them.
Sponsored