First Name
Jaime
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Camry TRD
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I sat in my first Bronco this morning. It was an Area 51 Outer Banks with the leather Navy Pier interior. I thought the seats were actually quite good looking.
I believe I will like them better in person as well. With the Area 51 color I think they will blend in quite nice. Thanks for making me feel better about my interior color decision :)

BroBronco

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided

Mr_Scoutmaster

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Bronco Badlands / '22 BMW X5 45e M Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Also a note on this particular First Edition model, this one was “1 of 7,000”. That’s like, super duper rare.

::rollseyes::
Such BS!!! - I took this pic from the FE I drove Day 1 of OffRoadeo Tx.....Apparently there's a few #1's floating around....

Ford Bronco Used 2021 Bronco First Edition Sold For $126,500 at Auction IMG_6959

Mr_Scoutmaster

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Dont forget. They also had to pay commission to the auction company on top of the 126,500. Likely 10% comish. So out the door, BEFORE TAX and transport, they spent around $139,150 for that FE bronco. Crazy. Probably 150K when all said and done. Stupid for them but good for us.

I feel much better now about spending way way less than 90K for my badlands with a butt Ton of mods and warrantys included. Thank you for posting this thread!! :)

Oh and my area 51 is for sale for 1000 space cash

Ford Bronco Used 2021 Bronco First Edition Sold For $126,500 at Auction IMG_6959
Just a friendly note - as long as your camera didn't flip the image - go ahead and hang that American flag with the starfield on the left. (y):p

Sponsored

LSBronco13

Wildtrak
First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
https://www.motor1.com/news/532718/ford-bronco-first-auction-price/

Resale holding strong. (y)

Used 2021 Ford Bronco First Edition Sold For $126,500 At Auction
That's more then double the asking price from the factory.

If you're looking for an example that Ford Bronco demand is off the charts, then here you go. At Mecum's Dallas auction from September 8 through 11, a 2021 Bronco sold for $126,500. As a reminder, this trim level's base price on the four-door is $63,500 (before destination), which is less than half of the gavel price for this one.

This Bronco First Edition comes in the attractive color combo of Cyber Orange on the outside and a black interior. It has 185 miles on the odometer, suggesting a little driving since delivery but not much.

Judging by sold listings on eBay, the $126,500 auction price is very high for a Bronco First Edition. The most expensive one there went for $109,500. A handful of others went for over $100,000, but most sales have been in the $80,000 to $90,000 range.

To add to that a former coach in my city owns an earlier reconditioned two door Bronco with a larger engine with some chrome headers and other engine components and a person in CA offered to buy it from him for $220K.

BroBronco

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Just a friendly note - as long as your camera didn't flip the image - go ahead and hang that American flag with the starfield on the left. (y):p
Yes. I know. Sorry. Not hung that way to disrespect. Its more about avail real estate in my garage and Just so happens I hung it that way out of coincidence on election day last year (suppose to be temporary). But I figured after the "election" that it prob best to keep it that way until our country decides to get their heads out of a**. But thats another topic I dont want to get into on this forum. I bought a bronco to escape that BS. You do you and I'll do me. My house is filled with U.S. flags, a handful of them folded (father, grandfather and friends).

Mr_Scoutmaster

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yes. I know. Sorry. Not hung that way to disrespect. Its more about avail real estate in my garage and Just so happens I hung it that way out of coincidence on election day last year (suppose to be temporary). But I figured after the "election" that it prob best to keep it that way until our country decides to get their heads out of a**. But thats another topic I dont want to get into on this forum. I bought a bronco to escape that BS. You do you and I'll do me. My house is filled with U.S. flags, a handful of them folded (father, grandfather and friends).
Ok. I got it now - you wanted to hang it upside down but don't have the space. So it's hung incorrectly on purpose. It's in your house and I respect that. I know you are on here to escape politics and I don't delve into that online either. You have family that served. You imply you have their funeral flags. But when you post a pic with it like that, you'll have to expect someone to mention it - especially someone like me. I served in both Afghanistan and Iraq, and now I teach young people how to fold and display flags. So I apologize - I honestly thought it was just a mistake I see that happens very often.

Broncodave

Black Diamond
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Challenger/Nissan Xterra
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Wtf is the matter with people. Why would anyone pay these prices for a 60k vehicle.
I always answer that kind of question with this:

Ford Bronco Used 2021 Bronco First Edition Sold For $126,500 at Auction art

If you've got enough money to pay 90 million for a painting of a guy swimming in his underwear, what's an extra 60K for a cool new Bronco?

Tetsuo9106

Wildtrak
First Name
Johnny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Camry
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Such BS!!! - I took this pic from the FE I drove Day 1 of OffRoadeo Tx.....Apparently there's a few #1's floating around....

Ford Bronco Used 2021 Bronco First Edition Sold For $126,500 at Auction art
I guess they all say that. 1 of the 7000 made.

Sponsored

TNcoupe

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands, 1970 Bronco, 1955 T Bird
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

$20k more and he coulda had an Early Bronco.

UtahLars

First Edition
First Name
Laurent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘21 Ford Bronco First Edition. ‘21 Audi RS6 Avan
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

They do realize they are buying a Ford Bronco, not a Ford GT, right? Hahah!

For a Ford GT, just add another zero.

Probably the ultimate in exclusivity for the FEs will be a two door in the exclusive blue color. Would have to be just a tiny number of those.

ATLUTDFAN

First Edition
First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco First Edition
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

For a Ford GT, just add another zero.

Probably the ultimate in exclusivity for the FEs will be a two door in the exclusive blue color. Would have to be just a tiny number of those.
I think Rapid Red and Cyber Orange two doors will fight it out to be the lowest volume produced of the FE trim.

This is based on my number crunching last year from user forum data. My guess is that over 50% of all FEs will be Lightning Blue so if you see one 50% chance it will be that color.

See my signature for what I ordered. I got one of those rare two door Lightning Blue’s and so did a lot of other people. My guess is it will be fourth highest in volume of the FE trim behind the Lightning Blue, A51, and Cactus Gray four doors.

I think a Rapid Red two door and four door may be the real rarity for the 2021 FE as the Rapid Red will have lower order volume compared to the Lightning Blue in two and four doors. Plus they discontinued Rapid Red color in 2021 as well as the Lightning Blue.
Sponsored