Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@4x4TruckLEDs.com on your site there's a BD Squadron a-pillar kit that comes with some offset mounts. Are the mounts available separately and do they work with other brands of lights?
Sponsored

OP
OP
4x4TruckLEDs.com

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Outer Banks
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.4x4TruckLEDs.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 Raptor & 2021 Bronco Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

@4x4TruckLEDs.com on your site there's a BD Squadron a-pillar kit that comes with some offset mounts. Are the mounts available separately and do they work with other brands of lights?
Baja Designs doesn't sell brackets/mounts separately as a rule of thumb. They are only available with the lights/etc...

OP
OP
4x4TruckLEDs.com

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Outer Banks
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.4x4TruckLEDs.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I figured but was hoping for the best :D
Why would you want to use anybody elses lights :)

We stock Diode Dynamics also. It should be mentioned you don't need the brackets Baja includes. You can just use the factory accessory bolt by the mirror. Baja makes it a bit cleaner by having a mount that is held down with 2 bolts and gives you a stand-off for a light. A bit nicer setup then just throwing the light on top. BUT you can certainly throw the light right on top, without the need of their mount.

BroncoKong Jr.

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Why would you want to use anybody elses lights :)

We stock Diode Dynamics also. It should be mentioned you don't need the brackets Baja includes. You can just use the factory accessory bolt by the mirror. Baja makes it a bit cleaner by having a mount that is held down with 2 bolts and gives you a stand-off for a light. A bit nicer setup then just throwing the light on top. BUT you can certainly throw the light right on top, without the need of their mount.
I'm interested in an offset mount so I can add slightly larger lights without losing the antenna. BD's looks like a perfect offset but I want round lights.

Sponsored
OP
OP
4x4TruckLEDs.com

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Outer Banks
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.4x4TruckLEDs.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I'm interested in an offset mount so I can add slightly larger lights without losing the antenna.
Gotcha. Makes sense. We can customize the kit for you. I can't sell you JUST the mounts but I can "kit" together some XL lights and the Baja mounts together for you. PM me for pricing.

BroncoKong Jr.

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Gotcha. Makes sense. We can customize the kit for you. I can't sell you JUST the mounts but I can "kit" together some XL lights and the Baja mounts together for you. PM me for pricing.
Sounds good. My Bronco is a week or two from delivery so I'm doing a little research. Gotta get the Bronco first and then it's time for some customization. 👍

Shinoko

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Any word on availability of the front fogs? I live in an area with a ton of fog and rain, so this is essential, my drive home yesterday really had me anxious to get these on

OP
OP
4x4TruckLEDs.com

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Outer Banks
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.4x4TruckLEDs.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Any word on availability of the front fogs? I live in an area with a ton of fog and rain, so this is essential, my drive home yesterday really had me anxious to get these on
Order them from our site to secure your spot in line.

We sold out on the first batch we got in, we should be getting another batch next week possibly. But it's best to secure your spot in line to ensure you get a set, as we sell out often:

https://www.4x4truckleds.com/baja-designs-fog-pocket-kit-for-2021-ford-bronco-modular-bumper/

Shinoko

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sponsored

Shinoko

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

We sold out on the first batch we got in, we should be getting another batch next week possibly.
Thought I'd check in, any idea when you are receiving these? Got my preorder in, just curious when to expect them :)

Thanks!

OP
OP
4x4TruckLEDs.com

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Outer Banks
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.4x4TruckLEDs.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Thought I'd check in, any idea when you are receiving these? Got my preorder in, just curious when to expect them :)

Thanks!
1-2 weeks we're hoping

stbanning

Badlands
First Name
sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
f150 platinum, mazdaspeed miata
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
We decided to make things a little easier for our Bronco customers after much success with our Raptor Fog Kits. We now let you decide which lights you want.

The Baja Designs kits are FANTASTIC in that they give you some awesome light. The one issue we had was some customers wanted Squadron PROS and some wanted S2 Pros. it was difficult to customize your kit without having to buy extra lights and swap them.

We're happy to announce that we now offer a fully customizable fog light kit from Baja Designs. YOU decide if you want Squadron Sport, Squadron Pro or Squadron Racers. YOU decide if you want S2 Sport or S2 Pro. We also let you choose between the toggle switches (boo! but we get it, some folks didn't get upfitters) or our all-in-one upfitter harness (this is an UPGRADE at no additional cost, it's our own design and is a complete all-in-one harness that lets you connect the 3 pairs of lights to 3 different upfitter switches, and it's plug and play for the most part).

Full Kits start at only $814.46 and are available here:

https://www.4x4truckleds.com/baja-designs-fog-pocket-kit-for-2021-ford-bronco-modular-bumper/

1630539795277.png

1630539802738.png

1630539810475.png

Our All-In-One Upfitter Harness:
1630539831297.png

1630539837543.png

1630539843321.png
My Kit should be showing up today. I ordered the sae amber with the s2 pros in wide and combo. Do you have any suggestions on where to put wide cornering vs driving combo? does it make a difference to have the wide cornering more outboard? thanks!

OP
OP
4x4TruckLEDs.com

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Outer Banks
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.4x4TruckLEDs.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

My Kit should be showing up today. I ordered the sae amber with the s2 pros in wide and combo. Do you have any suggestions on where to put wide cornering vs driving combo? does it make a difference to have the wide cornering more outboard? thanks!
It doesn't matter honestly.
Sponsored