First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC AT4 HD
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I got my sticker on Friday. Blend date shows 9/15. FE with MIC.
I don’t see how there is a scheduled shut down when we are getting stickers with blend dates for this week.
Sponsored

Dirty Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco - 4 Door Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Folks, those of you that were issued VINS in July/August for an August/September build will likely get shifted back as a result of the MIC 2.0 top being brought back online. There are people with June build dates who still do not have their rig. Ford more than likely moved those people back to the front of the line and moved everyone else down the bench. Ford hasn't commented on this publicly but I'm betting this "down week" is to get all the MIC top dirt mountain rigs addressed.

JZ150

Badlands
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Expedition Platinum, 20 Shelby GT350R
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I’ve been bumped from9/13 to 10/11

gizmohd

Badlands
First Name
Darren
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport (Wife), Bronco Badlands (Sasquatch)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just talked to customer service, looks like my build has moved from 9/13 -> 11/1.... *sigh*. But, at the same time.. super happy to hear that those dirt mountain builds are getting addressed!

wilmerfjohnson

First Edition
First Name
Wilmer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Fusion, 2009 Mariner, 2000 Taurus, 1996 Bronco, 1994 F-150, 1988 F-150, 1984 Bronco II, 1978 F-350, 1974 VW Thing
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Those of us pushed ALL missed something.
Did you get a window sticker? Probably pushed.
I didn't get an email - but late Thurs Sept 9 I checked the window sticker site and it was there. Then checked the vehicle status site and it moved to in production.

Sponsored

SnowBronco

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Lol... Y'all are worried about a couple pushes... My original build date was June 14th. I am now tentatively Nov.1 after I lost count on how maybe bumps... Well I stopped checking and counting at 15. I stopped by the dealership a couple weeks ago while ordering the bull bar and he said I was now Nov.1 lol it is what it is at this point. I may just keep the one I picked up a month ago. Which has also be back at the dealership for over a week now fixing a couple chips. So life goes on.... 🤷‍♂️

gizmohd

Badlands
First Name
Darren
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport (Wife), Bronco Badlands (Sasquatch)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Lol... Y'all are worried about a couple pushes... My original build date was June 14th. I am now tentatively Nov.1 after I lost count on how maybe bumps... Well I stopped checking and counting at 15. I stopped by the dealership a couple weeks ago while ordering the bull bar and he said I was now Nov.1 lol it is what it is at this point. I may just keep the one I picked up a month ago. Which has also be back at the dealership for over a week now fixing a couple chips. So life goes on.... 🤷‍♂️
Yea, they cant push us too much further,... else we'd have 22's :)

SnowBronco

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yea, they cant push us too much further,... else we'd have 22's :)
Oh don't kid yourself...if it's built in November there's an outside chance you get it for Christmas lol. 21 model year being delivered in 22 is definitely going to be a thing.

projectrally

Black Diamond
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 MX-5 RF / Factory Five 818 / 2018 CX-5 GT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Checked in with dealer this AM. Officially my build date has changed to week of 10/11. Groan. Under normal circumstances, I'd say: what's one more month? But I sold my daily driver two weeks ago to pad my down payment for the Bronco that I thought was getting built this week. Stupid move on my part.

We still have my wife's family car for taking the whole family places, and I have my Miata RF (see user photo) for daily commute. But the RF is lowered on Fox Shox and has summer rubber. It goes in the garage before they salt the roads. So if I don't have a Bronco by the time the snow flies here in Maine, I'm going to be SOL. Hopefully 10/11 schedule will hold...

Last edited:

tmunni

Outer Banks
First Name
Tracy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Lincoln MKC
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
My first production date was 9/13. Dealer just told me I'm moved to 10/18 😭

Sponsored

nic

Badlands
First Name
Nic
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'00 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Same... 10/11. Had to check in with dealer, which is kind of annoying. Thankfully my dealer has been pretty cool with me bugging them all the time.

ICUGAZN

Badlands
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Checked in with dealer this AM. Officially my build date has changed to week of 10/11. Groan. Under normal circumstances, I'd say: what's one more month? But I sold my daily driver two weeks ago to pad my down payment for the Bronco that I thought was getting built this week. Stupid move on my part.

We still have my wife's family car for taking the whole family places, and I have my Miata RF (see user photo) for daily commute. But the RF is lowered on Fox Shox and has summer rubber. It goes in the garage before they salt the roads. So if I don't have a Bronco by the time the snow flies here in Maine, I'm going to be SOL. Hopefully 10/11 schedule will hold...
I'm with you. I sold my Raptor a couple of weeks ago too. Now I have to borrow my wife's Bronco Sport when I need to go somewhere. :) I'm hoping this will hold as well.

Seatmandan

Big Bend
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco, '11 Ford Edge, '10 Ford Fusion Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
The biggest problem with all the moves from September to October and November is the lack of communication from FORD. Harassing the dealer is pointless, because they are clueless most of the time. The fact that FORD told everyone to switch to SOFT TOPS to expedite the process was not the case. My FIRST build date and VIN was September 17th, and the only way I knew it was shifted a MONTH later was I CHECKED IT MYSELF. Crickets from FORD, after telling us to dump MIC roofs.

That's the problem I have is STILL NO EMAIL FROM FORD. ZIP.

On another note, there are people with the SAME build as me, but reservation dates 6 MONTHS LATER getting built OCTOBER 4th, a WEEK before my "new week". What's that all about??!? I really wish I wasn't obligated to keep the vehicle 6 months before selling it.
Sponsored

Last edited: