CincySam

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 GMC Yukon Denali
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My 4D Outerbanks was delivered this am at the Dealer here in NY. Was saying Oct 5 est on shipment email but here it is Sept 14 less than 2 weeks after it was built. Needless to say Im going to go check it out ASAP and pick it up
So you are saying they shipped your vehicle without any email notification nor any update in the tracker that it shipped??
Sponsored

BroncoKong Jr.

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So I couldn't track via CSX and my dealer said I was on Norfolk Southern.

For those on the same line, to track them, call 800-635-5768. Press 2. Press 2. Enter the letters on the numeric keypad then press #. Enter the numbers then press #. It wasn't taking my voice prompts but typing worked.

Boom, my truck is in West Virginia.

nbdybeatsthewiz

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands MT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My truck has been sitting in Wellington, KS for 48 hours. Come on rail car!!!! Daddy wants an early delivery

Sponsored

OB121

Outer Banks
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Expedition 2021 Bronco Outerbanks Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

So you are saying they shipped your vehicle without any email notification nor any update in the tracker that it shipped??
I did get the shipped. Did not get the delivered email yet. I just happened to check the tracker and it showed delivered so I called the dealer and they said it was just unloaded.

JoshM

Outer Banks
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1981 DeLorean DMC-12, 2008 Challenger SRT8
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
My truck has been sitting in Wellington, KS for 48 hours. Come on rail car!!!! Daddy wants an early delivery
Right there with you - was hoping for delivery this week (this weekend at the latest) - as I have to travel for work next week!

Flybriz

Outer Banks
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Jeep Wrangler Sahara Unlimited
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Got something fun and new to gripe about... My Bronco is "stuck" on a rail car in Illinois - it was heading to Tulsa, OK. I got the shipped notification on 9/6, and received my rail car number from the dealer yesterday. The CSX phone tracker system says something to the effect of "the car was bad ordered - there is no ETA" and I found this description on the CSX website: "When a car inspector finds a defective car, he tacks a small card labeled "bad order" in bold lettering on or near the door of the car. That car may not be moved from the terminal where the inspection occurred until the necessary repairs are made."

I'm assuming they mean the rail car is defective, and not one of the automobiles on the car. Anyone else run into this? I'm assuming that there are multiple Broncos, maybe even Rangers too on this particular rail car, so where are my brothers and sisters that have their Broncos stuck on a bum carriage?!? ;)

Edit: PS, this particular rail car is TTGX995015 and it's current location is "Yard Center Illinois" if I'm hearing the text-to-speech correctly.

Gumbeaux

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco!
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just got a picture from my dealer and will pick it up today!
Nice that it made it all the way to Tampa in that time. Your train passed mine up somehow.

Gives me hope for a surprise. Mine is on the "little engine that could" train to Georgia. Although my dealer said his view is not as optimistic as the dates in the tracker I have....

Sponsored

nbdybeatsthewiz

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands MT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Right there with you - was hoping for delivery this week (this weekend at the latest) - as I have to travel for work next week!
Same. After it made it to KS quickly I figured we might see it early but its just sitting there now. I'm thinking best case is this weekend because I found a map that would indicate the rail car is heading down to TX before coming back up to CO. Hoping I'm wrong and that it shows up ASAP

bmclain

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Ford Explorer, 2021 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My dealer seems to not want to tell me rail car number. It's in Peru, IN right now. Guess I will just have to keep making them check if they don't want to give it to me.

Dirt Monkey

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands, 2017 Volvo XC90
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My dealer seems to not want to tell me rail car number. It's in Peru, IN right now. Guess I will just have to keep making them check if they don't want to give it to me.
Same. Last update he gave me was Chicago but I have no rail car number to track myself.

JediMcMuffin

Badlands
First Name
Tommy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Mine has made it to the Gibson yard, but hasn't been attached to the BNSF train.

ss 2021-09-14 at 9.15.45 AM.png

bytheway

Badlands
First Name
Brice
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Mine and @WClintM ’s just arrived! Never got a shipped email. Palsapp tracker was accurate though.

His is on the bottom. I think the big bend is a FCTP demo unit.

F3A7B783-AE49-430A-9B77-2A731B9AB65F.jpeg
Sponsored