First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 civic
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I just called the dealership. I was told by a sales person they sold the Bronco to the woman who ordered it.
It would be nice to know if they had to pay over MSRP. On the video he said he offered 5k over. I think he felt really bad for his wife. If I saw my wife cry like that Iā€™d just pay that sit dealer and never say a word to my wife. I think the way this dealership handled this was a bag of shit . Iā€™m happy she got her bronco.

Last edited:

Razorback

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln MKX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I must be missing something here. Where is the signed agreement when they placed their order? Did they order a Bronco without a signed agreement/purchase order?
Deposit is consideration. There's no other price except what's stated by Ford unless you have email or explicit price quote from dealer such as $x below invoice; and there's your counter party consideration. If dealer plans to charge different price then it must be stated prior to any consideration. One of the reason's Mike Levine has been having to get involved with these dealers.

Sponsored

BudgetBronco

Base
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2003 Jeep WJ Grand Cherokee Overland
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Ya looks like he just took it down completely. Hopefully this is as part of his ongoing negotiation. As in: Hey dealer, you got a real shit storm brewing on 6G. I'll tell you what, I'll take this video down right now if you give me MSRP.

Rubisquatch

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Wildrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

No -
The OP is not the guy in the Video - totally different -
OP is in WA . . . Video is from PA . . .

You have it confused . . I believe . .
Iā€™m not confused, I probably typed that last post wrong/not clear but I realize that the op is not the video person. I was just saying the original post was updated.

Razorback

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln MKX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Dang I missed the video before it got removed
Haha... I noticed it went private as I was watching it, but got to finished since I was already in it....Husband was handling it much better than the wife. If it was me and my wife, we would have both been going off....

Razorback

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln MKX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ya looks like he just took it down completely. Hopefully this is as part of his ongoing negotiation. As in: Hey dealer, you got a real shit storm brewing on 6G. I'll tell you what, I'll take this video down right now if you give me MSRP.
I'm thinking below invoice now...leverage...lol

BL2.7SAS4DR

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I've already started to buy accessories. I'll be pissed if they charge extra and I have to walk away.

Sponsored

hemiblas

Wildtrak
First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 mustang gt, 3 Wrangler JLs
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
The video is gone. It looks like someone listened. I really hope that it got resolved. No one should have to go through that.

395N

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Jeep Rubicon XR
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Never saw the video.
Did the guy have a res, never get bottom line pricing with a signed contract and it showed up with a 10K mark up?

Pressurized

Outer Banks
First Name
Rod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gen 6 Bronco - Jeep JKU - Wrangler LJ (sold)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
It would nice to know if they had to pay over MSRP. On the video he said he offered 5k over. I think he felt really bad for his wife. If I saw my wife cry like that Iā€™d just pay that sit dealer and never say a word to my wife. I think the way this dealership handled this was a bag of shit . Iā€™m happy she got her bronco.
I know exactly what you mean... The house I'm living in is a prime example. We weren't looking to move, just saw an open house and my wife said we should check it out. Had my early 20's kids with us too. I walked in behind her and my oldest daughter talking and she didn't know I was there... What I overheard her say was "OMG I love this house".... I dodged it for 6 months, now I've been living in it for 5 years. And it's a great house.

But that's the power of the WIFE. I saw her emotion in the video... She was getting that Bronco.

Living off road

Big Bend
First Name
Toren
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda CRV
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
The last straw? This is a horrible video. I am so done with Ford. Ford the company and particularly the dealerships!! I have a reservation date of 7/16/21 and order date of 2/17/21. I have been informed by Ford that I will not get a 2021. The dealership doesn't return phone calls. I really wanted a Bronco badly. But at what cost?? The wait is bad enough. The lack of communication from every direction.... beyond frustrating. But now, to think you could wait all of this out only to be lied to at the last minute about the price? I have such a bad taste in my mouth for Ford that I really don't know if I want to own one. I have owned many cars, never a Ford and now perhaps never will. This is my first post on this forum. Have been reading it for over a year. Limping along with my old 2005 Honda CRV clamped and duct taped together!!
[/QUOTE]

Last edited:

2021badlands bronco bob

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 civic
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I know exactly what you mean... The house I'm living in is a prime example. We weren't looking to move, just saw an open house and my wife said we should check it out. Had my early 20's kids with us too. I walked in behind her and my oldest daughter talking and she didn't know I was there... What I overheard her say was "OMG I love this house".... I dodged it for 6 months, now I've been living in it for 5 years. And it's a great house.

But that's the power of the WIFE. I saw her emotion in the video... She was getting that Bronco.
Iā€™m with you. My wife never ask for anything or I should say. It is very very rare I just need to see her face and I know it as to happen.
Sponsored