Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Any body that has a reservation should be charged msrp and that’s it! They can mark up cancelled orders and there own stock whatever they want . But reservations that people have waited for and priced out on the ford site should be just that. These dealers should be shut down period!
I agree, but a lot has changed since most placed their orders. Some dealers may find themselves in a situation where they need to do unpleasant things if they plan to survive. Dealer lots around here are nearly empty. I've never seen anything like the way it is now.
Sponsored

CValencia

Black Diamond
First Name
Carmen
Threads
Reaction score
Website
instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Guess it depends whether you trust your sales rep . . .

Maybe express your concerns . . see what they say . .
See if they mention any of the options you've seen here . .
See what they say about "price guarantee signed by General Mgr" . .
Might give you a 'read' on their integrity/honesty with you . .
I have a feeling I'll have a hard time getting anything signed. I was basically told no documents until delivery is scheduled when I placed my 2021 order. Not sure if that's going to change when I have to reorder for 2022 but will definitely be one of the first things I ask. I imagine they'll asking me to make a deposit if i want something signed. All assumptions. I'll find out in October or whenever.

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
My sales rep (Ashley) has told me the same. I also got an unsigned order sheet with pricing. I asked about negotiations when I first placed my order and was told no lower than MSRP+Fees. Was also told that I couldn't get a purchase agreement or any other docs until delivery date was scheduled.

So far they've seemed pretty facts only about the whole transaction so by no means do I want to assume that they'll screw me over but stories like in this thread definitely make me concerned. Could definitely be using money that's going to the Bronco for a house instead so I'm on a very fine line if they do choose to markup.
I've never dealt with them. Sanderson is my dealer. Sanderson doesn't do ADM on any vehicle, even GT. Yes, they've sold a couple.

RBF 1401

Base
First Name
Tricia
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
98 Avalon, 95 Dakota
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

CValencia

Black Diamond
First Name
Carmen
Threads
Reaction score
Website
instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I agree, but a lot has changed since most placed their orders. Some dealers may find themselves in a situation where they need to do unpleasant things if they plan to survive. Dealer lots around here are nearly empty. I've never seen anything like the way it is now.
Not making assumptions from what you're saying but I have an itch to say this and your comment is relevant.

I don't feel bad for these dealers or people working in dealers. They are a very particular set of people. And most that I've dealt with have only cared about the sale. They've been bailed out before. The government won't let vehicle manufacturers go out of business that easily.

What they're doing is taking advantage of a shitty supply/demand situation. And sure. It's everywhere right now. Looked into getting a 4Runner and it's just as bad with them. But like the whole reservation thing is a huge bust. If they were just going to charge whatever the heck they wanted and let dealers essentially steal these orders from under people, they shouldn't have given people hope for the Bronco. There's no way they didn't know what delays they would run into. They had time to plan. They could have said sorry we're holding off on Broncos until the situation is better. But no. They chose their path. They're playing the market hard. I'll say it again, I don't feel bad for Ford or it's dealers.

Sponsored

CValencia

Black Diamond
First Name
Carmen
Threads
Reaction score
Website
instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I've never dealt with them. Sanderson is my dealer. Sanderson doesn't do ADM on any vehicle, even GT. Yes, they've sold a couple.
Good to know. Another good resource just in case October ordering opens and whatever happens.

May the odds be in our favor 🥂

Jhuff

Badlands
First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma and DR650
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I get that "price should be determined at order" but I am not even at that point yet and am worried about my relationship with my chosen dealer.

I really hope Ford loosens up the rules on dealership changes; this would reward honest dealers and leave zero sales for gougers.

JBHillCountry

Black Diamond
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Land Cruiser, 2022 F250, 2022 Tahoe Z71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
The last straw? This is a horrible video. I am so done with Ford. Ford the company and particularly the dealerships!! I have a reservation date of 7/16/21 and order date of 2/17/21. I have been informed by Ford that I will not get a 2021. The dealership doesn't return phone calls. I really wanted a Bronco badly. But at what cost?? The wait is bad enough. The lack of communication from every direction.... beyond frustrating. But now, to think you could wait all of this out only to be lied to at the last minute about the price? I have such a bad taste in my mouth for Ford that I really don't know if I want to own one. I have owned many cars, never a Ford and now perhaps never will. This is my first post on this forum. Have been reading it for over a year. Limping along with my old 2005 Honda CRV clamped and duct taped together!!
[/QUOTE]
So go buy something else. Every manufacturer is having huge issues with supply and demand. This is not unique to Ford and I have not heard of any other manufacturers doing much better than Ford is. Unlucky in that the Bronco debut came during the biggest pandemic of our lifetime. Caught everyone off guard.
I have owned close to 20 new Fords and 30 new others over the years. Ford is no worse than any other I have owned and much better than most of them. Most reliable trucks I have ever purchased for my industry (O&G).

CValencia

Black Diamond
First Name
Carmen
Threads
Reaction score
Website
instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

The appropriate retort would be, Business is business, and I will take mine elsewhere and I will tell many others of my experience here of getting F'd over. Good day.
If only you could take your business elsewhere. It's a shit show everywhere.

RBF 1401

Base
First Name
Tricia
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
98 Avalon, 95 Dakota
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Good to know. Another good resource just in case October ordering opens and whatever happens.

May the odds be in our favor 🥂
A lot of the Arizona folks did some kind of group deal with a dealer in Casa Grande. I can't remember details, it was a long time ago.

I'm team Granger all the way.🥰🥰

But I do realize that having to fly to Iowa to pick up your Bronco and then having a 1401-mile roadtrip home isn't for everyone.😁😁

Sponsored

LowerSlowerDelaware

Base
First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Outback, Chevy S10 Ram 3500
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Nobody's crap detectors went off watching that video?

Seriously?

You just roll up on your dealership see your Bronco, make a beeline for it but no sales lot hedgehog pops up to say, "Hey, Folks! Welcome to the Moon?"

Truck hasn't been PDI and you just start poking around but still nobody notices you and the wife?

You start popping the top and folding it back and still no one comes up? Most dealers don't want any customer to just start screw with any Bronco until they give you the rundown. Don't want no latches or trim broken by mistake or gawd forbid, scratch the paint.

No Key Fob but you hit the start button and she fires up so you decided to take off on a test drive with supposedly no Fob, D-Tag or anybody from the dealership wanting to hop in the back, ask where you're going, how long or is there enough gas? And nobody welcoming you back to yuck it up?

You go back to the service bay to see the other Bronco that showed up and nobody is around to talk Bronco, Say Hi or tell you that you need to quit recording in the service bay.

Naturally no video of the sales negotiation but discuss the $10K ADM but no mention of what they were offering for your Tundra trade-in? Just have to wait for the boss to get back. I guess the Boss can't make a discision over the phone.

Then when the excitement builds and everybody is worried about the outcome? Pull down your original v-blog and go dark on your YT and IG channels.

Yep, no crap to be detected with Mr & Mrs YT Auto Influencer, it's all the dealer's fault.

No, I think there’s some shenanigans going on and you know how you have to deal with shenanigans.

Last edited:

AZ_Liberty

Base
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Base
I'm team Granger all the way.🥰🥰

But I do realize that having to fly to Iowa to pick up your Bronco and then having a 1401-mile roadtrip home isn't for everyone.😁😁
I seriously considered Granger, but $1000 off invoice on a Base minus $1500 to ship from IA to Phoenix would actually end up higher than MSRP.

Earnhard has told me repeatedly no ADM and no mandatory dealer add-ons for customer orders. Their communication is terrible, but they don't seem sleazy.

Both SanTan and Rob Horne only said no ADM, but neither would commit on their BS mandatory add on crap. I swear the SanTan guys are so sleazy I need a shower every time I step foot on their lot.

OU812

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Exlporer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The last straw? This is a horrible video. I am so done with Ford. Ford the company and particularly the dealerships!! I have a reservation date of 7/16/21 and order date of 2/17/21. I have been informed by Ford that I will not get a 2021. The dealership doesn't return phone calls. I really wanted a Bronco badly. But at what cost?? The wait is bad enough. The lack of communication from every direction.... beyond frustrating. But now, to think you could wait all of this out only to be lied to at the last minute about the price? I have such a bad taste in my mouth for Ford that I really don't know if I want to own one. I have owned many cars, never a Ford and now perhaps never will. This is my first post on this forum. Have been reading it for over a year. Limping along with my old 2005 Honda CRV clamped and duct taped together!!
[/QUOTE]
Do you realize that dealers set their own prices, not Ford?

Redeye84

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My sales rep (Ashley) has told me the same. I also got an unsigned order sheet with pricing. I asked about negotiations when I first placed my order and was told no lower than MSRP+Fees. Was also told that I couldn't get a purchase agreement or any other docs until delivery date was scheduled.

So far they've seemed pretty facts only about the whole transaction so by no means do I want to assume that they'll screw me over but stories like in this thread definitely make me concerned. Could definitely be using money that's going to the Bronco for a house instead so I'm on a very fine line if they do choose to markup.

Let's hope they do what they say. I'm working with Amanda so at least now we know two sales reps are saying the same thing.

Bigwheelin

Badlands
First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 f150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Still not the way to do business. Regardless of how there business is doing. This is the kind of thing that will wreck there name and the service they get from existing customers.
Sponsored