Trunks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Nissan Frontier Pro 4X
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

You should be able to attend. I have not received my Bronco either and still went. You end up paying a couple of hundred dollars to attend if you don't have your Bronco yet but that is supposed to be refunded once you get your Bronco.

It is well worth going even before you get your Bronco. You can compare 2 doors and 4 doors, , Squatch and Badlands without Squatch, Other models are all squatched, etc. It may even cause you to re-think what you are ordering.
When is the next texas off rodeo? I’m waiting on them to reach out to me about verifying my order since I don’t have a vin
Sponsored

OP
OP
P52Ranch

P52Ranch

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2DR 7MT Badlands, F150 Lightning, New Holland 4030
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
When is the next texas off rodeo? I’m waiting on them to reach out to me about verifying my order since I don’t have a vin
Are you registered with the Off-Roadeo program? https://broncooffroadeo.com/

Get registered and then you will get plenty of info to sign up. We had another couple in our group who signed up just a few days before they attended during Labor day weekend. So I think there are plenty of opportunities to attend.

broncoj11

Badlands
First Name
Trunks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Nissan Frontier Pro 4X
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Are you registered with the Off-Roadeo program? https://broncooffroadeo.com/

Get registered and then you will get plenty of info to sign up. We had another couple in our group who signed up just a few days before they attended during Labor day weekend. So I think there are plenty of opportunities to attend.
Sweet, I signed up. Waiting on vehicle verification

69351windsor

Base
First Name
JW
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
69 Merc, Ranger, HD
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

The staff said that too many people attending didn’t really know how to drive a stick and kept burning the clutches up. But it makes me wonder if the clutch needs improvement?
[/QUOTE]
WHOLEY -COW!! Totally agree with above responses - unexperienced behind the wheel & pedals can certainly fry clutches QUICK!

vrtical

Raptor
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

There is one stick at NV right now, but you are assigned only one Bronco for the whole day so you cannot try both if you wanted.

Sponsored

TNcoupe

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands, 1970 Bronco, 1955 T Bird
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I went August 10 and 11 and they only had one manual there when I went. They told me the exact same thing about too many people didnt know how to drive them properly. I asked if they had it out cause I was gonna drive it one of the two days even though I have an auto ordered.

one800higgins

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW GTI
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I have many more miles on a manual transmission than on an automatic.I never wore a clutch out.Over 300,000 miles on one of those vehicles.
Did they give participation awards to those that drove manual transmission Broncos?
I was thinking the same thing. I have driven nothing but manuals for the past 20 years. Never once had to replace a clutch. What the hell are they doing to them at these events?

Lcubed

Badlands
First Name
l
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW golf r, 2023 ManBadSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I went August 10 and 11 and they only had one manual there when I went. They told me the exact same thing about too many people didnt know how to drive them properly. I asked if they had it out cause I was gonna drive it one of the two days even though I have an auto ordered.
maybe they had the MT drivers run the whole event in 4HI instead of 4L. Crawler gear in 4L should be almost impossible to stall with
no need to 'ride' the clutch.

Rick Astley

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
d
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I was thinking the same thing. I have driven nothing but manuals for the past 20 years. Never once had to replace a clutch. What the hell are they doing to them at these events?
When in doubt, remember these sage words from a luminary:

Ford Bronco No more Manual Transmission Broncos at the Austin Off-Roadeo 0c4[1]

TNcoupe

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands, 1970 Bronco, 1955 T Bird
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

maybe they had the MT drivers run the whole event in 4HI instead of 4L. Crawler gear in 4L should be almost impossible to stall with
no need to 'ride' the clutch.
Same thing I thought after I drove a MT at my dealership. Heck even in first gear you almost cant stall one now.
Sponsored