Christopher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Yukon XLT 1500 4x4, Jeep Liberty Limited
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@Ryuk is that from the remnants of hurricane Ida?

Ryuk

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Ranger, 2023 Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Yes
Video of one of the Tornados that hit the area

robtraut

Outer Banks
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Camaro
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Really bad flooding in lots of Eastern PA.
This is just outside where I work at 6pm
1630546345545.png

a couple of towns over
1630546379024.png

1630546415351.png

1630546449090.png
Woof. Send those people to @DealerInsider for their new cars, cause those are done.
Seriously though, stay safe out there everyone. We’re getting hit with it in North Jersey now.

Fly by Nite

Base
First Name
Walt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1991 F-150 Nite, 2001 Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Yes
Video of one of the Tornados that hit the area
Whoa!!!
Tornado confirmed in Willow Grove...... about a mile and a half from Chapman.
Tom, hope your place made out ok down there.

Sponsored

BulldogBuck

Badlands
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Just got scheduled!! Week of 10-11.
Badlands, 4 door, Sasquatch, soft top, 2.3, auto, Lux, towing, velocity blue
Reserve date 7-20-20

BE5OME1

Base
First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 F150 SXT 4x4, 1967 Mustang, 1975 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Hey Tom,

Whatever contacts you have over at Ford corporate, can you please let them know what complete and utter bullshit it is to remove color options that people have been waiting over a year for when they’re only being moved to MY22 because of Ford’s absolute failure of a launch?

@DealerInsider
I agree 100%!!!

Ryuk

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Ranger, 2023 Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I can confirm
@DealerInsider and Chapman made it safely through the storm.

We picked up the wife's Ranger today. We had one on order, but Chapman got a really nicely setup Lariat edition delivered which the wife saw was in inventory and decided she wanted it so we reached out to Tom and Steve and snapped it up ASAP.
Sadly Tom was not at the dealership today, but we were helped by Steve Sr, and Jr, Dave and James.
Everyone was super friendly and super helpful. The whole experience was fantastic.
Big Shout out to Tom and his team. This is literally the best buying experience we have ever had.

Thank You.

and of course the obligatory picture. Its Carbonized Grey and Sexy AF.

Ford Bronco Chapman Of Horsham with @dealerinsider IMG_3003

robtraut

Outer Banks
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Camaro
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I can confirm
@DealerInsider and Chapman made it safely through the storm.

We picked up the wife's Ranger today. We had one on order, but Chapman got a really nicely setup Lariat edition delivered which the wife saw was in inventory and decided she wanted it so we reached out to Tom and Steve and snapped it up ASAP.
Sadly Tom was not at the dealership today, but we were helped by Steve Sr, and Jr, Dave and James.
Everyone was super friendly and super helpful. The whole experience was fantastic.
Big Shout out to Tom and his team. This is literally the best buying experience we have ever had.

Thank You.

and of course the obligatory picture. Its Carbonized Grey and Sexy AF.

Ford Bronco Chapman Of Horsham with @dealerinsider IMG_3003
Congrats! Looks sweet!

Sponsored

Gamecock

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands / Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Has anyone who took delivery through Chapman added Ford accessories at pick-up? What was the process, pricing etc?

imnewtothis

Badlands
First Name
Haramol
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
N/A
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@DealerInsider made a thread for his Raptor offer and it looks like it took A LOT of heat.

For what it’s worth I thought it was very transparent and fair…if someone wants it for msrp they could still get one…it would just take them a little longer.

Him and his dealership have been nothing but good to me/us…not sure why everyone is out for blood. They have to make some money too at some point.

dingle87

Black Diamond
First Name
Reese
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Explorer XLT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

@DealerInsider made a thread for his Raptor offer and it looks like it took A LOT of heat.

For what it’s worth I thought it was very transparent and fair…if someone wants it for msrp they could still get one…it would just take them a little longer.

Him and his dealership have been nothing but good to me/us…not sure why everyone is out for blood. They have to make some money too at some point.
Agreed. @DealerInsider has been a good contributor here. He had a standing offer on Broncos for months to compete with Granger and Stephens. I think we all need to take a step back and realize the Bronco Raptor is more like F150 Raptor (limited in nature and production) than the regular Bronco. At least that's my take on what the Bronco Raptor will be. It isn't attainable for the masses, like the regular Bronco might be. When all the supply chain chaos is over... Bronco Raptor will have the disclaimer that it isn't available under any financing or discount type deals.

Options were given in his post for those interested in the Raptor. Just like F150 Raptors, people will pay over MSRP for them. I'm not one of them, but I also am not one to pay that type of coin for a vehicle either.

Good luck to those of you in search of the Bronco Raptor.

Gamecock

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands / Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Yeah, there were a few jerks on that thread that should be banned. @DealerInsider has been more than fair, it is great to deal with. His Raptor position was very fair for what it is....

balucipher

Big Bend
First Name
Balu
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Tom is good people and his staff took good care of me for my rental Gladiator. Had all the paperwork ready so when I picked it up it was 20 minutes of dealership time and then out the door, and my Florida plates arrived today, about 3 weeks from driving off the lot - all handled by his team.

I think his deals have been great and obviously he's constrained on a limited production model like the Bronco/F150 Raptor. I moved my Lightning order to Tom and I have 100% faith it'll be as smooth and excellent as the Gladiator pickup.
Sponsored