Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda CR-V
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Still "pending" with no changes....

Getting ready to head to Foxwoods this weekend, maybe with my luck I should stay at home
Sponsored

Last edited:

JoshM

Outer Banks
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1981 DeLorean DMC-12, 2008 Challenger SRT8
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I'm going on 54 hours that my rail car has been sitting in the same place. Come on BNSF!!!
Called CSX and checked around 8am this morning - we're still stuck in Wellington, KS! I think you are right that our train will head down to Amarillo, TX before heading up to Denver... I'm seeing my hopes of delivery before the weekend rapidly diminish...

CincySam

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 GMC Yukon Denali
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Haha yep add me to the list. Seeing quite a few others Badlands Squatch A51 soft top. A lot of folks with great taste! Unfortunately, I have been built for almost two weeks with no shipping notification. I'm headed to Stephens Auto in WV via convoy.
I am as well with no updates, built on 9/2

nbdybeatsthewiz

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands MT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Called CSX and checked around 8am this morning - we're still stuck in Wellington, KS! I think you are right that our train will head down to Amarillo, TX before heading up to Denver... I'm seeing my hopes of delivery before the weekend rapidly diminish...
I just need the train to move already!!! I wonder why its stuck in KS for so long. If it were sitting in TX, that would at least make sense because that appears to be a major offload point, but middle of nowhere KS for 54 hours makes no sense to me

Braiedy2021

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Preordered the 6G
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ford Bronco ๐Ÿ›  8/30 Build Week Group A33D8545-BE5C-4A83-A53C-F13A79BDF7F7

Does anyone have this issue? Iโ€™ve received zeros emails from Ford. My dealer says they got a built email allegedly. My order is a badlands, SAS, Lux, Tow, was MIC changed to Soft with MIC hookups

Sponsored

American Sender

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1969 Bronco and 1968 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ford Bronco ๐Ÿ›  8/30 Build Week Group A33D8545-BE5C-4A83-A53C-F13A79BDF7F7

Does anyone have this issue? Iโ€™ve received zeros emails from Ford. My dealer says they got a built email allegedly. My order is a badlands, SAS, Lux, Tow, was MIC changed to Soft with MIC hookups
Ford Bronco ๐Ÿ›  8/30 Build Week Group 5D235DAF-F2C2-40DB-AF19-33D2E0B65CA7

similar except no built or ship dates yet.

bytheway

Badlands
First Name
Brice
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ford Bronco ๐Ÿ›  8/30 Build Week Group 5D235DAF-F2C2-40DB-AF19-33D2E0B65CA7

Your dealer needs to check vehicle visibility to see what the status is. Should show built awaiting shipment. Or plug your info into the bronco 6g tracker and it shows a similar status near the bottom. If youโ€™re going by rail it may still be waiting to be transported. Clintโ€™s estimate came & went and it updated to the next week.

HideoutBronco

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1994 Land Rover Defender / 1985 Porsche 911
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Delivered.

Woke yesterday to find the pizza tracker status changed to reflect delivery complete. Pizza tracker had estimated 14 days for delivery and it nailed it. We contacted dealer when they opened and were told it would be ready around by 4:00pm. Left the dealership a little after 5:00. No additional mark-up by the dealer.

Badlands, Sasquatch, 2.7L, Lux, Tow Package, Soft Top, Cactus Gray.
Another twin delivered while mine is still in limbo :-(

Sponsored

BroncoKong Jr.

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Train car arrived in Lawrenceville, GA auto yard late last night...hoping for call from dealer today that its on the lot!
My dealer told me that once mine gets to the auto yard, it could take up to a week to get it on a truck ๐Ÿ˜

Last edited:

Tataman

Black Diamond
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Chevy suburban
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

IHB handed off to BNSF now go go go!
I was stuck at IHB for four days, and just got the update this morning that mine was handed off to BNSF as well. Let's get this train on the express, no stops, track!

Daktari

Badlands
First Name
Oliver
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badsquatch, Tacoma TRD Off Road, Jetta
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Pizza tracker now says Est 24 days under 'shipped', what ever that means. ETA by Oct 2nd, I can wait those couple weeks. Not gonna start stressing about rail cars and tracking those though, knowing that mine was 'in production' for two weeks with no movement was annoying enough, LOL.

McLovin

Base
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acura TL
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Finally got the built email!!! No estimated shipping date on the palsapp but at least it isn't stuck on a train like some others. B6g tracker shows in transit! Fingers crossed
Sponsored