Sponsored

NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers?

How likely are you to Order/Buy when the order banks open in December?

• Total voters

ex_nyer

Badlands
First Name
Chokes
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150, Land Cruiser, Outback
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Just got to drive the mannequin CO 2.3 Badlands (Lux and leather) at Chapman while waiting for an oil change on my interim JLU. Holy cow that screen is big! And it was SOOOO much nicer on the road than my Jeep. Did notice a bit more road noise vs hardtop, but not bad. Since my experience with the Badlands before this was at Off Roadeo where the bulk of the day was at 2mph it was good to experience the road manners and put the top back on part of the ride (so quick and simple) as well.
Drove the 4DR, CO, 2.3, MT at a dealer here in CT ... really enjoyed the ride. Confirmed my 2DR, CO, 2.3 MT choice. Now I just have to wait, and wait and wait .......
Sponsored

Rob1135ny

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Moab
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Drove the 4DR, CO, 2.3, MT at a dealer here in CT ... really enjoyed the ride. Confirmed my 2DR, CO, 2.3 MT choice. Now I just have to wait, and wait and wait .......
Where in ct?

PowPow

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I've decided to not bother driving one until I drive mine. I'm saving myself. Gonna leave that cherry all to The One.

That way as far as I know it'll be the best ever, since it'll be the only ever. 😁

mds5917

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco Badlands, '21 Toyota RAV4 Prime
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I've decided to not bother driving one until I drive mine. I'm saving myself. Gonna leave that cherry all to The One.

That way as far as I know it'll be the best ever, since it'll be the only ever. 😁
That's so sweet that you are saving yourself! However, when you are on this site, are you here for the articles, or the pictures? And will you keep coming here after you have your Bronco, and how are you going to explain that? 😂

PowPow

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
That's so sweet that you are saving yourself! However, when you are on this site, are you here for the articles, or the pictures? And will you keep coming here after you have your Bronco, and how are you going to explain that? 😂
what The One doesn't know won't hurt her... ;)

Sponsored

lumberjack357

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JK
Your Bronco Model
Undecided

You may be saving yourself, but understand that by the time "The One" has been delivered to you, she's had at least five or six other men inside her...couple factory workers, greasy fat truck driver, dealer lot donkey, dealer detailer.
Do you really want to show up to the big day so inexperienced? That first test drive may only last a minute. :oops:
@Designkid can give you some tips on getting to second base with your new seats. :LOL:

Designkid

Badlands
First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

You may be saving yourself, but understand that by the time "The One" has been delivered to you, she's had at least five or six other men inside her...couple factory workers, greasy fat truck driver, dealer lot donkey, dealer detailer.
Do you really want to show up to the big day so inexperienced? That first test drive may only last a minute. :oops:
@Designkid can give you some tips on getting to second base with your new seats. :LOL:
I do have a little video in which I starred, directed, and produced about it. It's got a grand total of 28 views (surprised it's that many)

robtraut

Outer Banks
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Camaro
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I do have a little video in which I starred, directed, and produced about it. It's got a grand total of 28 views (surprised it's that many)
What kind of video are we talking about? Remember this is a family friendly site. You can tell because of all the bannings. 😂

Sponsored

Designkid

Badlands
First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

What kind of video are we talking about? Remember this is a family friendly site. You can tell because of all the bannings. 😂

Designkid

Badlands
First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I guess @Johnny Mo is just gonna drop that and leave us in suspense

Oh well, I did another thing. We'll see you it turns out in the morning
Ford Bronco NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers? DFC250D7-4D89-4F0D-BA24-D62AE612FDB6

Ford Bronco NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers? 66264D20-8345-44C5-BAC5-925E0E9ADFFA
Sponsored