Tommy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I just need the train to move already!!! I wonder why its stuck in KS for so long. If it were sitting in TX, that would at least make sense because that appears to be a major offload point, but middle of nowhere KS for 54 hours makes no sense to me
Had my buddy check yours again:
"Last reported at Wellington KS on 9/12. If it moved I can’t see
Still on BNSF"
Sponsored

DREWR13

Badlands
First Name
DREW
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Miata....
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Train car arrived in Lawrenceville, GA auto yard late last night...hoping for call from dealer today that its on the lot!
Yea we called Jack Cooper this morning to see if I could come pick up my Bronco. It had already been loaded on a truck and left but it wasn't Jack Cooper. Apparently some other company and now they can't tell me where it is.....great lol.

nbdybeatsthewiz

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands MT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Had my buddy check yours again:
"Last reported at Wellington KS on 9/12. If it moved I can’t see
Still on BNSF"
Thanks, thats what I'm getting when I call CSX and track it. My estimated delivery isnt until next week but I was hoping it would come early. Doesnt seem to be the case

BadK22

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco '92 Jeep YJ
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Apparently (some) Ford employees can see if there is a stop ship on a vehicle at the factory which indicates a major issue. My VIN doesn't have one, so at least it's just a "minor" QC issue, whatever that entails. He said earlier this year, holding a group of vehicles for 2-weeks was pretty normal, but hasn't been happening as much lately.
How did you get this information? Mine has been "In Production" since 9/3 with no updates. I would love to know if there is an issue or if it's just waiting on shipping.

colobronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda 3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

How did you get this information? Mine has been "In Production" since 9/3 with no updates. I would love to know if there is an issue or if it's just waiting on shipping.
Potentially your dealer can see more info. I have a friend who is a Zone Manager at Ford corporate who can see detailed ordered banks.

Sponsored

BadK22

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco '92 Jeep YJ
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Potentially your dealer can see more info. I have a friend who is a Zone Manager at Ford corporate who can see detailed ordered banks.
Oh ok. I asked my dealer and all they told me is that it is built and waiting on shipment.

Gumbeaux

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco!
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yea we called Jack Cooper this morning to see if I could come pick up my Bronco. It had already been loaded on a truck and left but it wasn't Jack Cooper. Apparently some other company and now they can't tell me where it is.....great lol.
Well the drive from L'ville to your dealer can't be that long....so I assume you will see it today???

With the same build dates, ship dates, etc. I gotta believe mine was on that same train and headed to Mall of GA Ford soon...

DREWR13

Badlands
First Name
DREW
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Miata....
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Well the drive from L'ville to your dealer can't be that long....so I assume you will see it today???

With the same build dates, ship dates, etc. I gotta believe mine was on that same train and headed to Mall of GA Ford soon...
worse than that it was picked up in Lawrenceville GA which is 10miles from my dealer.

Sponsored

GeorgiaBronco

Outer Banks
First Name
Reid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68 Bronco, 89 Grand Wagoneer, 15 Mustang GT Conv
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

My thoughts exactly! Nothing yet.

DREWR13

Badlands
First Name
DREW
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Miata....
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Well no Bronco today. Tomorrow we wait some more

Dirt Monkey

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands, 2017 Volvo XC90
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
How accurate is the dealer’s ability to track rail delivery? As of yesterday, dealer says train still shows in Illinois after 14 days since shipped. The estimated delivery is 10/2-10/8 so maybe this is all by design, but it feels excruciatingly slow.

bytheway

Badlands
First Name
Brice
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

First comment on my salesman's post: "Too many doors" :ROFLMAO:

Also somehow I was the first customer delivery at this dealer. They've gotten a couple other units in but they were for employees or relatives/spouses of employees.

JohnnyBronco

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
X4
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Mine is stuck somewhere between the upside down in Stranger Things and one of the dream levels in Inception.
Mine is stuck in The Twilight Zone, waiting for transport. For what they charge for delivery, $1495, each one should be white glove delivered on its own rollback - just like Carvana
Sponsored