First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 XLT F150 Crew, 1999 Ranger, 2002 Mastercraft
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
So 6th build date, Sept 20th, has now changed to the 7th build date, Oct 27th. Aaaargh. Means no surprise reveal at the top of the mountain. I'd like to ask a couple favors. This Bronco is a surprise gift for my cancer survivor wife. You can look at my previous posts if you are interested in her entire story. We had a couple bad scares last week and 2 ER visits. She is only 52 and was super healthy active before all this. Now every single day is a struggle. We found some stuff during those visits that could be trouble, hoping and praying that the tests coming on the 23rd show that everything is benign. People, please please please, don't sweat the small stuff, leave the little stuff go. Spend time with family and friends and strangers too. Because sitting in a seat where it could all be torn from you in a second brings up so many could haves and should haves. Stop saving every penny for some day in the future, do it now. Your spouse and family are FIRST. If you are a person of faith and that comes first, thats OK too. Its all about time together, holding them close, creating memories, letting them know how important they are thats important. It is the life we have lived and I am so glad for that, but still could always do better. Please keep her in your thoughts. We are charging ahead, praying that the truck comes and that we have more than enough time to share it, create memories and wear it out. The second favor is your thoughts on these custom graphics, little bit easier to comment on. Tell me what you think and what colors should be used. PEACE Michael

Ford Bronco Suprise Bronco Reveal Screenshot 2021-09-15 at 14-07-31 Ski Mountain Bronco2 - https www bronco6g com forum attachme
Sponsored

Last edited:

Dirty Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco - 4 Door Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Michael,

I have been following your posts on here. If I could give up my spot in line to get you and your wife's rig earlier I'd do it in a heartbeat. Unfortunately I am in a similar boat where it seems mine continues to get postponed month on end. The only thing I can think of is reaching out to Mike Levine on Twitter or Instagram. He can be responsive on the right issues and I think this one fits the bill. He might ask that you keep any favors he does "hush hush" so it doesn't open the flood gates but I believe there are good people in this world who want to help when they can. It's worth a shot.

stampede1

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
f150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I believe that I speak for the entire forum when I say we send you guys the best, most optimistic thoughts, prayers and well wishes. And the graphics are a wonderful way of making that bronco truly unique! God Bless and God Speed!

OP
OP
802Bronco

802Bronco

Outer Banks
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Michael,

I have been following your posts on here. If I could give up my spot in line to get you and your wife's rig earlier I'd do it in a heart beat. Unfortunately I am in a similar boat where it seems mine continues to get postponed month on end. The only thing I can think of is reaching out to Mike Levine on Twitter or Instagram. He can be responsive on the right issues and I think this one fits the bill. He might ask that you keep any favors he does "hush hush" so it doesn't open the flood gates but I believe there are good people in this world who want to help when they can. It's worth a shot.
I know that you and many others would give up their spot, much appreciated. Thank you so much. I've reached out through several chanels to see if this build could happen sooner but none has produced results. I think Ford is just inundated with so many problems that not much can be done. Hopefully things continue to go smoothly and the production moves along quickly.

Sponsored

r21free

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I think brown After all most bronco has been on dirt mountain for months

Last edited:

broadicustomworks

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Z71, 06 VTX1300, 94 Cobra, 21 BL Bronco 4dr.
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I know that you and many others would give up their spot, much appreciated. Thank you so much. I've reached out through several chanels to see if this build could happen sooner but none has produced results. I think Ford is just inundated with so many problems that not much can be done. Hopefully things continue to go smoothly and the production moves along quickly.
Hang in there, buddy.
Your approach to this all is admirable, as well as the level of candor and vulnerability.
I'll be praying for you and your family as well, and hoping everything checks out with good news only.
SO much we take for granted and you nailed when you said time together and family comes first.
None are promised tomorrow, and sounds like you and your wife have both come to terms to make every second count.
Here's to hoping it all goes well and you definitely get your ride to continue your journeys together in it, and both live long, healthy lives. Long enough that you both outlast the Bronco itself!
All the love and support,
-Dave

OP
OP
802Bronco

802Bronco

Outer Banks
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Hang in there, buddy.
Your approach to this all is admirable, as well as the level of candor and vulnerability.
I'll be praying for you and your family as well, and hoping everything checks out with good news only.
SO much we take for granted and you nailed when you said time together and family comes first.
None are promised tomorrow, and sounds like you and your wife have both come to terms to make every second count.
Here's to hoping it all goes well and you definitely get your ride to continue your journeys together in it, and both live long, healthy lives. Long enough that you both outlast the Bronco itself!
All the love and support,
-Dave
Thank you Dave. I use this forum as an escape from the news, the struggles we are all facing. It is usually quite positive, though we are all allowed to grumble a bit about our delays. I greatly appreciate everyones kind words, its what gets me through.

GToddC5

Badlands
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 1971 Toyota FJ40, 1998 Corvette 'vert
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Amen, about people not sweating the small stuff - but it's super hard to convince people that just don't understand things that haven't happened to them or their loved ones yet.

I truly understand your feelings about this, and how important it is to you. I was able to surprise my Honey with a Camaro for her 50th. Despite years of me planning for that surprise, an even bigger surprise hit us three months prior to her birthday, when she was hospitalized and diagnosed with Cardiomyopathy and diabetes. Despite the challenges that faced us in a quest to beat the odds, I forged ahead with my plan, and she got to enjoy her Camaro for just about 16 months before God called for her. I can't hope, pray or wish enough, that this surprise works out for you, and that you and your wife have YEARS/DECADES to enjoy life, each other and the Bronco.

Sponsored

shieldsy

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'79 Bronco XLT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I am sure the emotional roller coaster has been unreal, Michael.

Remember to take care of yourself as well when you list those priorities. So important that you maintain your own physical and mental health right now.

Regarding the graphics.....are you still planning on mounting the blue wheels in addition to any graphics? How all these components work together should be even more important than each one evaluated independently,

OP
OP
802Bronco

802Bronco

Outer Banks
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Amen, about people not sweating the small stuff - but it's super hard to convince people that just don't understand things that haven't happened to them or their loved ones yet.

I truly understand your feelings about this, and how important it is to you. I was able to surprise my Honey with a Camaro for her 50th. Despite years of me planning for that surprise, an even bigger surprise hit us three months prior to her birthday, when she was hospitalized and diagnosed with Cardiomyopathy and diabetes. Despite the challenges that faced us in a quest to beat the odds, I forged ahead with my plan, and she got to enjoy her Camaro for just about 16 months before God called for her. I can't hope, pray or wish enough, that this surprise works out for you, and that you and your wife have YEARS/DECADES to enjoy life, each other and the Bronco.
Thank you. I'm sorry your words come from such a place of deep understanding. Very sorry for the loss of your wife. Glad you got to give it to her,, see the look in her eyes and experience her appreciation for the love and care you showed her.. PEACE, Michael

OP
OP
802Bronco

802Bronco

Outer Banks
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I am sure the emotional roller coaster has been unreal, Michael.

Remember to take care of yourself as well when you list those priorities. So important that you maintain your own physical and mental health right now.

Regarding the graphics.....are you still planning on mounting the blue wheels in addition to any graphics? How all these components work together should be even more important than each one evaluated independently,
Yes on the wheels. They are very bright, I'm hoping not too much. I've encouraged the graphics shop to suggest very subtle colors, almost a matching color or simply a texture or finish to make them look like a shadow,maybe opaque

BRBUSTER72

Black Diamond
First Name
DAVE
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 XTERRA '16 SUPER DUTY '18 EQUINOX DIESEL
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
So 6th build date, Sept 20th, has now changed to the 7th build date, Oct 27th. Aaaargh. Means no surprise reveal at the top of the mountain. I'd like to ask a couple favors. This Bronco is a surprise gift for my cancer survivor wife. You can look at my previous posts if you are interested in her entire story. We had a couple bad scares last week and 2 ER visits. She is only 52 and was super healthy active before all this. Now every single day is a struggle. We found some stuff during those visits that could be trouble, hoping and praying that the tests coming on the 23rd show that everything is benign. People, please please please, don't sweat the small stuff, leave the little stuff go. Spend time with family and friends and strangers too. Because sitting in a seat where it could all be torn from you in a second brings up so many could haves and should haves. Stop saving every penny for some day in the future, do it now. Your spouse and family are FIRST. If you are a person of faith and that comes first, thats OK too. Its all about time together, holding them close, creating memories, letting them know how important they are thats important. It is the life we have lived and I am so glad for that, but still could always do better. Please keep her in your thoughts. We are charging ahead, praying that the truck comes and that we have more than enough time to share it, create memories and wear it out. The second favor is your thoughts on these custom graphics, little bit easier to comment on. Tell me what you think and what colors should be used. PEACE Michael
Ford Bronco Suprise Bronco Reveal 1631729705512
What your wife and yourself are experiencing makes all of this Bronco stuff absolutely trivial, (and it truly is). My and my families wishes and prayers go out to you and hope for a positive outcome. I wish there was a way we could get your Bronco pushed ahead.
Sponsored