Gabriel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Raptor, 2014 Raptor, 1988 Bronco, 1992 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Ha, I just refreshed my ford tracker page and it just updated with an "In Production" date of 9/15/2021. Things are looking up.
Did you get “21BRONC” as your vanity plate? Only reason I’m asking is cause I got “BRONC21” 😂
Sponsored

brokentwig

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Avalanche
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Bubba

Outer Banks
First Name
Bubba
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco…what else?
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I’ve had mods for a couple days and no email. Where do we place bets?
The only sure thing is that Ford will somehow manage to f*** this up even more. Inventory management and the reservation/order system have been using the FUBAR principal with SNAFU as the backup plan.

brokentwig

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Avalanche
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm 29/886, so I'll be keeping an eye out.
9/10 blend 22/886
I just noticed a build date was added but no email. Anyone else?

6F5035D5-293F-42B5-B50C-C98B33216D50.jpeg
On mobile, I now show a built date of 9/15, and shipped with 22 days (I'm rail). Desktop showed no Built date or shipping. I did a hard refresh (Shift+Refresh), and walla, the desktop show shows the updated info. No email yet.

Last edited:

Sponsored

amccue90

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Y'all we've never been closer. Just glad to know they're getting built. Also we're in the 2nd run so hopefully a lot of the issues have been worked out.
what'd'ya mean by second run?

1975U15

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F-350 SD, 1975 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

For those on Rail. I gave up calling the three different numbers provided to track rail car. But this morning I checked in with my guys at Granger just to get a sense of things and ask what they see on their vehicle visibility tool (I try not to be that guy with them and constantly contact).

Here's what I got: Rig is in Chicago...so that's good. It's left. And Granger said deliveries are pretty much spot on with estimated dates by rail and tend to be at end of window.

Status
ETA
Status Date / Time
Start Date
End Date
ETA Disposition
In TransitArrived at Junction Point (Csx Transportation )Chicago, ILSep-15-2021, 17:31 CTOct-02-2021Oct-08-2021

brokentwig

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Avalanche
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
For those on Rail. I gave up calling the three different numbers provided to track rail car. But this morning I checked in with my guys at Granger just to get a sense of things and ask what they see on their vehicle visibility tool (I try not to be that guy with them and constantly contact).

Here's what I got: Rig is in Chicago...so that's good. It's left. And Granger said deliveries are pretty much spot on with estimated dates by rail and tend to be at end of window.

Status
ETA
Status Date / Time
Start Date
End Date
ETA Disposition
In TransitArrived at Junction Point (Csx Transportation )Chicago, ILSep-15-2021, 17:31 CTOct-02-2021Oct-08-2021
So, what is Ford estimating your shipping will be on the pizza tracker?

TX21BRONC

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Grand Cherokee Summit Hemi, Range Rover Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Did you get “21BRONC” as your vanity plate? Only reason I’m asking is cause I got “BRONC21” 😂
Ha, that is very cool. I did get 21BRONC. I actually ordered it last fall. It has been sitting over at the DMV since January. I just never thought this whole process would have been delayed like it has been. I am now confident that I will actually have my new Bronco delivered before the end of the year and I can put my new plate on.

Where in Texas are you located?

Sponsored

tjnoffy

Outer Banks
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco OBX Sas, '05 Mustang GT Conv, 2 Harleys
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Quick Reply from the dealer
"Eta is TBD…prob waiting for a new top"

So it would be great if we knew who had 2 doors in the 9/6 build tracker.......cause all 2doors are MIC
All: The Special Options column in the spreadsheet was to record known constrained options, just to track whether they might have some bearing on production/delivery. What I knew was that recent constraints were Sasquatch, Tow Pkg, MIC Tops (and, therefore, 2DR). I've since learned that Paint Protection (PP) is a delay as it has to go to the body shop. Now I'm seeing keyless entry pads as a possible delay? And we have no clue what sends our rigs to the Mod Shop! 🤷‍♂️

Anyway, I have added these things as I see them in your builds, just as I add everything else as I come across them. I probably should have foot-stomped the purpose of this column early on, so my bad. Just wanted to reiterate what my intention was for that column.

Thanks, and hang in there! ;)

amccue90

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

9/10 792/886

Modules!

Rosanna

Black Diamond
First Name
Blkdiamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Y'all we've never been closer. Just glad to know they're getting built. Also we're in the 2nd run so hopefully a lot of the issues have been worked out.
Thats what my dealer said we‘re job 2 so bugs shld b worked out. 🤞🏻

tjnoffy

Outer Banks
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco OBX Sas, '05 Mustang GT Conv, 2 Harleys
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Still no changes to my built status with another day gone by. I know there are 3 of us with PP from 9/8 in here, yet to see one of us get a built/shipped status but know I'm the lowest number of the 3 and trying to help by keeping you guys updated on everything I can see on my end. Haven't talked to my dealer since 9/14, don't want to bug him, just waiting as patiently as possible lol
I'm 9/8 and do not have PP, and I haven't received those emails either.
Sponsored