PJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1930 Model A,1969 442 W-30, 1986 CJ-7 2000 Firehwk
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Obviously tons of compounding issues within this whole rollout but I do have to say - spoke to a Ford customer service rep on the phone about my order and they couldn't have been more helpful. Cleared a bunch of stuff up for me. Was so pleasantly surprised that I stayed on after the call to fill out the survey lol. I really think that production will ramp up and get rolling by EOY once MY22 banks open.
Do you have the phone number that you called to talk to Ford? I can't get my dealer to get my order out of code99 and its frustrating why they won't let me finalize what I want so I can at least get out of the holding pattern I'm in...thx!
Sponsored

bob.walnut12

Badlands
First Name
B
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Do you have the phone number that you called to talk to Ford? I can't get my dealer to get my order out of code99 and its frustrating why they won't let me finalize what I want so I can at least get out of the holding pattern I'm in...thx!
1-800-334-4375

moisea

Wildtrak
First Name
Moses
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Murano 2015
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Well, Ford, just so you know, I’ll be up at 7 am CT on Friday to preorder my iPhone. Also, Imagine my excitement if I search B&P on Ford’s website and see “2022 Ford Bronco”. Perfect news dump day, as well- you can leave for the weekend and not deal with whining about the imperfections of the site till Monday🤗🤗🤗

Sponsored

ohvrider

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford F-150 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ford sent us an email that said we would order MY22 on 9/13, seems that got pushed, they should send another email and re-confirm the new planned dates.

CodaMojo

Wildtrak
First Name
Coda
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 EG Wildtrack, 2014 Ford Escape, 2010 350z
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Yeah .
Soft top is standard now (2022) and mic is optional.
Also you’re not moving down the reservation line.
hope not.... But there are people who did not place MY21 and are supposed to place in October who have early res dates.

From Dealer:
"The only way you can get pushed any further down in line is for anyone originally ahead of you (reservation #s) that held out for a 2022 to order theirs here in October. By my count, that is an additional 33-34 people. Hopefully That kind of clears up the order in line question?"

jonwithanelcamino

Black Diamond
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
El Camino
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

hope not.... But there are people who did not place MY21 and are supposed to place in October who have early res dates.

From Dealer:
"The only way you can get pushed any further down in line is for anyone originally ahead of you (reservation #s) that held out for a 2022 to order theirs here in October. By my count, that is an additional 33-34 people. Hopefully That kind of clears up the order in line question?"
Oh yes. Then you’re moving down 😭

I’m a day 2 reservation and holding out for a hardtop

rdass623

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma TRD Off Road, Fiat 124 Abarth
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

If you have a VIN, but no build week yet, are you guaranteed to get a build in 2021? I guess "guaranteed" is not the right word... But very likely I suppose is a better choice.
the VIN is a model year exclusive. the VIN once struck is for the specific model year. it is not interchangeable between years. the 10th digit of your VIN is the year of production, and cannot be used on another year's produced vehicle.

Sponsored

CodaMojo

Wildtrak
First Name
Coda
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 EG Wildtrack, 2014 Ford Escape, 2010 350z
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Last update I read was that we are being forced to have soft top as standard after being told we were the only trim who couldn’t order it to move our build up. All we can do is wait for the fuckery to release and see what happens.
I'm gonna get soft top with hardtop kit. I don't wanna be bumped cause later res with OBX steps ahead in the line. :p👋

Briley

Wildtrak
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Outback
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I'm gonna get soft top with hardtop kit. I don't wanna be bumped cause later res with OBX steps ahead in the line. :p👋
I just want to be un99 so I can actually be in line! 🤪 Watch them start charging for the prep kit now. 🙄

Jmax

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
If anyone is on the fence switching dealerships, switching to Granger is highly recommended… I’m a granger customer and can attest to Zach and His staff, they are all class acts, honesty and integrity…

I guess I don’t need to tell any of you this, his posts suggest that already…

good on ya @Zach@Granger
When and how can I switch. They told me Ford is not allowing it at this point.

phocion

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ford sent us an email that said we would order MY22 on 9/13, seems that got pushed, they should send another email and re-confirm the new planned dates.
Did they send us an email that said that? If I recall the source of the original 9/13 date was Donlen, and then a few weeks ago there was a Detroit News story quoting a Ford spokesman saying October.

Still seems like the Build and Price should be up soon, especially if they want to give us a decent interval to get the MY22 orders in before they have to start scheduling.

Lakelife36

Big Bend
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Kia Borrego, 2012 Chevy Cruze, 2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

How do we know we NEED to reorder? There are more weeks of scheduling coming up...Say I have a build that is eligible to get picked for a 21 build week, does re-ordering for 22 remove the eligibility of being in a 21 build week?

In other words, does the 21 order and the 22 order exist concurrently, and the 22 order gets invalidated if the 21 happens to get scheduled?
Speculation on here is that the MY22 order banks will not open until all of MY21 has been scheduled.
Sponsored