Alessandro
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Fiesta ST
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I wish any of this made sense - looks like builds who got modules after mine are getting built emails, my tracker has not even populated a production date, nothing in the 6G tracker either. Is my build cursed? Nothing crazy either - BB/SAS/A51/HD BUMPER/Signature LED/Brush Bar
Sponsored

Rosanna

Black Diamond
First Name
Blkdiamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I wish any of this made sense - looks like builds who got modules after mine are getting built emails, my tracker has not even populated a production date, nothing in the 6G tracker either. Is my build cursed? Nothing crazy either - BB/SAS/A51/HD BUMPER/Signature LED/Brush Bar
Not necessarily the trackers are not consistent. Just got shipped on pizza tracker the convoy and 6g trackers still just say built.

Sponsored

Big AZ

Badlands
First Name
adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Chevy 150o silverado z71
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

i got a built email this morning and tracker still doesn't even show in production. so clearly the programs do not communicate with each other

PAULWESTSKI

Badlands
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
00 F350 PSD, 05 Excursion PSD, VW-TDI
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Another morning stuck in production. I'm not sure why, unless they've run out of 2 door MIC tops.
Although I cannot imagine they would build it and put a known bad top on it, to sit and wait for a MIC 2.0 top.
According to the dealer it's been "Produced"
NO email
Pizza tracker is stuck at "IN Production"
And yes I have ALL of the sins, there is no way I was going to compromise on what I wanted.
This is very frustrating.
I hope they will decide to send by convoy instead of rail since it is being delayed.

StrictlyBroncos

Badlands
First Name
Reece
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco (Badlands)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Received Shipped email this morning! 9/14 build. Estimated delivery 8 Oct. I live in IL so hoping it’s sooner 😁

Bubba

Outer Banks
First Name
Bubba
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco…what else?
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Another morning stuck in production. I'm not sure why, unless they've run out of 2 door MIC tops.
Although I cannot imagine they would build it and put a known bad top on it, to sit and wait for a MIC 2.0 top.
NO email
And yes I have ALL of the sins, there is no way I was going to compromise on what I wanted.
I hope they will decide to send by convoy instead of rail since it is being delayed.
I’m with you. Sitting in limbo with no news. Considering Ford’s stellar record I just assume it’s on a lot somewhere gathering dust.

Sponsored

nealpark

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 4dr FE / 2013 Fusion
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
NO email
I'm in the same boat with my FE

jorgem31

Outer Banks
First Name
Jorge
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I'm waiting on a 4 door so it's not that. Here are my options on my OBX.

2.7L ECOBOOST V6 ENGINE
SASQUATCH PACKAGE
SOFT TOP, CLOTH W/PREP KIT
ENGINE BLOCK HEATER
FLOOR LINERS, FRONT/REAR
TOWING CAPABILITY
KEYLESS ENTRY KEYPAD
AUXILIARY SWITCHES
LTHR-TRM/VINYL ROAST/BLK STS

From all the other builds shipping after mine, only constraints I could see would be the mats or the engine block heater (which I don't even need but for $100 said why not).

PAULWESTSKI

Badlands
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
00 F350 PSD, 05 Excursion PSD, VW-TDI
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@jorgem31
Any movement on your build?
You have a 4 door soft top?
LOL We must have posted at the same time

It must be the block heater HAHA.........although it may like to old diesel power strokes, they all had the heating element. The option just added the cord that plugs into the house power.
Sponsored