Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda CR-V
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

God I wish Ford's math made any sense.......
1631547802730.png
Right??? And we're convoy not rail... WTF. Load the truck Enos...
Sponsored

stras27

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion Hybrid
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@StephensAutoCenter
John, any update on where things stand overall? Seeing orders that were placed a month ago get scheduled has me a bit on tilt. Not with SAC, just with the process of it all. Do you know for those without VINs will we have to reorder and will you be reaching out to us or can you give insight to the timing of it all? Did SAC opt to do anything with the $1K customer satisfaction allotment? Is SAC seeing more cars scheduled? Will there be a clean cut over to 22 (October?)or are we bleeding through weeks until no weeks are left in 21? I'm in it till then end but most of what we are operating on is speculation so I'm trying to put the puzzle together. It'll happen when it happens for sure but the wait and lack of comms is getting old.

OP
OP
StephensAutoCenter

StephensAutoCenter

First Edition
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Everything Ford, Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep and Ram
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

@StephensAutoCenter
John, any update on where things stand overall? Seeing orders that were placed a month ago get scheduled has me a bit on tilt. Not with SAC, just with the process of it all. Do you know for those without VINs will we have to reorder and will you be reaching out to us or can you give insight to the timing of it all? Did SAC opt to do anything with the $1K customer satisfaction allotment? Is SAC seeing more cars scheduled? Will there be a clean cut over to 22 (October?)or are we bleeding through weeks until no weeks are left in 21? I'm in it till then end but most of what we are operating on is speculation so I'm trying to put the puzzle together. It'll happen when it happens for sure but the wait and lack of comms is getting old.

The original info I have from Ford is, and I have not seen anything to the contrary, you must have a timestamp prior to Sept 18 2021 to get scheduled to be built in 2021. That being said, these customers stating that they just put in an order, were they already a 99 with prior-to 9/18 timestamps and decided to go ahead and place an order? I have not seen where this is against any plans/policies by Ford. True, they just submitted their real order, but, the actual order was priority 99'd back months ago, so they were in the system even though they didn't configure the order.

Now, if there's people with brand new reservations or post 9/18 reservations getting their Broncos, this, I cannot understand nor comment on because that's a Ford policy decision.

As far as those without VINs, yes, from my understanding, you will need to re-order and I have plans in place to 1) notify you of the pending opening of 22 order banks and 2) calling you to get the new configuration/order. As for timing, my gut says Oct 1, but it may be a bit later than that. Again, no real info from Ford, I just know it's going to be in the 4th Quarter.

As for the $1000 - that's "up to" $1000 and that's a reimbursement from Ford. We have to work on the program and make sure that Ford will reimburse for whatever, if anything, we decide to do with that promotion as we're working on a very slim margin.

/john

stras27

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion Hybrid
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The original info I have from Ford is, and I have not seen anything to the contrary, you must have a timestamp prior to Sept 18 2021 to get scheduled to be built in 2021. That being said, these customers stating that they just put in an order, were they already a 99 with prior-to 9/18 timestamps and decided to go ahead and place an order? I have not seen where this is against any plans/policies by Ford. True, they just submitted their real order, but, the actual order was priority 99'd back months ago, so they were in the system even though they didn't configure the order.

Now, if there's people with brand new reservations or post 9/18 reservations getting their Broncos, this, I cannot understand nor comment on because that's a Ford policy decision.

As far as those without VINs, yes, from my understanding, you will need to re-order and I have plans in place to 1) notify you of the pending opening of 22 order banks and 2) calling you to get the new configuration/order. As for timing, my gut says Oct 1, but it may be a bit later than that. Again, no real info from Ford, I just know it's going to be in the 4th Quarter.

As for the $1000 - that's "up to" $1000 and that's a reimbursement from Ford. We have to work on the program and make sure that Ford will reimburse for whatever, if anything, we decide to do with that promotion as we're working on a very slim margin.

/john
Thanks John for the prompt response and transparency as always. I am really glad that I am working with you all on this and I know you are doing the best you can with the information that is there. I am looking forward to my trip down there when this all gets settled.

Sponsored

Dirty Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco - 4 Door Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

details of build along with reservation time?
4 Door Badlands, 2.7, Lux, squatch, MIC top.

reserved 2 hours after premiere video. Original build week was 7/19. Been kicked multiple times.

Compta38

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
4 Door Badlands, 2.7, Lux, squatch, MIC top.

reserved 2 hours after premiere video. Original build week was 7/19. Been kicked multiple times.
awesome, grats! changing my order when banks reopen to almost exact same except high instead of lux. I'm thinking with an early AM 7/14 timestamp I'll be within the first 2-3 months of 2022 builds but who knows.

Dirty Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco - 4 Door Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Curious if anyone in here has picked their Bronco up from Stephens in the past few weeks. Trying to get an idea of how long on average it takes for the vehicle to get built and then delivered to Stephens. The answers on the forums are all over the place considering proximity and delivery method.

Adoptwithme

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Pilot
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Curious if anyone in here has picked their Bronco up from Stephens in the past few weeks. Trying to get an idea of how long on average it takes for the vehicle to get built and then delivered to Stephens. The answers on the forums are all over the place considering proximity and delivery method.

Sponsored

Southern Girl

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Bronco/2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

/john
Have they given you any info on that price protection? I might want to switch to Outer Banks SAS from Wildtrak, but with all the same packages. Any idea if that will mess up my price protection?

jonwithanelcamino

Black Diamond
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
El Camino
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Have they given you any info on that price protection? I might want to switch to Outer Banks SAS from Wildtrak, but with all the same packages. Any idea if that will mess up my price protection?
According to Zach at granger, you’re covered as long as you had your reservation or order, don’t remember which, before 3/19.

no price protection on new or unannounced models

Southern Girl

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Bronco/2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

According to Zach at granger, you’re covered as long as you had your reservation or order, don’t remember which, before 3/19.

no price protection on new or unannounced models
That's not my question, though. Ford specified something like "similarly equipped" so I'm trying to find out what that entails.
Sponsored