Jorge
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

What was the window sticker ship method?
I was hoping they were sending some by convoy even though the window stick indicated by rail
@PAULWESTSKI Here's my theory, ours are built and shipped via rail, just not updated anywhere. And will show up at the dealer in another 2-3 weeks. Seems many shipped via convoy are showing up unexpectedly so maybe, just maybe, Ford is being hyper efficient getting these out and their systems aren't catching up. Yeah, that's why I am going with.

I'm not worried about this anyways, last night I shared my account information with a Nigerian prince who is sending me $500 million to split with him. Once that hits, sliding tailgates for everyone!
Sponsored

tjnoffy

Outer Banks
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco OBX Sas, '05 Mustang GT Conv, 2 Harleys
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
9/8 blend, in production 9/13, soft top, outerbanks Sasquatch nothing since 9/13
Also 9/8 blend, 9/13 In Production, OBX, Sasquatch, and nothing since modules populated early 9/14 and Activate Vehicle in FordPass at midnight last night.

I wonder if our rigs are doled out to manufacturing "teams" at the plant who are the only ones who work on our Broncos, and those of us being passed by are in the hands of a slack team. Maybe they've lost employees, maybe they're new, maybe they are just slow? Just speculating.

DirtMountainMan

Black Diamond
First Name
Woody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 FJ
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

All the waiting has paid off! All smiles today!

thumbnail_IMG_1928(1).jpg

thumbnail_IMG_1929(1).jpg

thumbnail_IMG_1930(1).jpg
So you have a 2-dr MIC built on 9/6 delivered today? This is huge news!. Please post close up pics of the new MIC 2.0 top. Need to see the new rolled edges! There are A LOT of us stuck on Dirt Mountain that are seriously interested in what these new tops look like!

Sponsored

Notbostrom

Outer Banks
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco on order
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Also 9/8 blend, 9/13 In Production, OBX, Sasquatch, and nothing since modules populated early 9/14 and Activate Vehicle in FordPass at midnight last night.

I wonder if our rigs are doled out to manufacturing "teams" at the plant who are the only ones who work on our Broncos, and those of us being passed by are in the hands of a slack team. Maybe they've lost employees, maybe they're new, maybe they are just slow? Just speculating.
Selected for additional QC
https://c.tenor.com/ZjUZxUHk0lYAAAAd/ford-bronco-bronco.gif

palley6

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I would put money on this, if you got modules today youll get a built email tomorrow.
Woke up this morning to the email we all have been or are still waiting on. Your "Bronco has been built" and then 10 minutes later "Your Bronco has shipped". I then go check the pizza tracker and is still says "In Production 09/15". So, I believe the pizza tracker is pretty much worthless. But, I am excited that the end/beginning is near!.
ahhHAA I told you so! Congrats!

Hoosier.Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Hoosier
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F150 KR, 2011 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Where is yours headed? I am in Indy. 9/10 build. Modules 9/16..built notice 9/17 and estimated delivery 9/20 to 9/26. I have loaded OBX..no keypad though. Perhaps we can share a convoy very soon!
Hope so! I ordered from Ruxer Ford in Jasper

mhewlett

Badlands
First Name
Max
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Shelby F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So you have a 2-dr MIC built on 9/6 delivered today? This is huge news!. Please post close up pics of the new MIC 2.0 top. Need to see the new rolled edges! There are A LOT of us stuck on Dirt Mountain that are seriously interested in what these new tops look like!
4 door soft top! Really want a fast back, so i figured a soft top would do for now

TX21BRONC

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Grand Cherokee Summit Hemi, Range Rover Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

ahhHAA I told you so! Congrats!
You were definitely correct on your prediction. However, odds were not in your favor! HA! Sometimes it's better to be lucky than good. I'm stoked though.

Sponsored

mortgagebruce

First Edition
First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Rubicon Hard Rock (SOLD) / 2020 Porsche 911
Your Bronco Model
First Edition

DirtMountainMan

Black Diamond
First Name
Woody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 FJ
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

4 door soft top! Really want a fast back, so i figured a soft top would do for now
OK...false alarm. Your post indicated you took delivery today and shows pictures of a 2-dr Bronco with MIC hardtop. Your actual delivery is a 4-dr soft top. Congrats.

Natalia530

Outer Banks
First Name
Natalia
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1978 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Well I'm still stuck in production🤬
@PAULWESTSKI Here's my theory, ours are built and shipped via rail, just not updated anywhere. And will show up at the dealer in another 2-3 weeks. Seems many shipped via convoy are showing up unexpectedly so maybe, just maybe, Ford is being hyper efficient getting these out and their systems aren't catching up. Yeah, that's why I am going with.

I'm not worried about this anyways, last night I shared my account information with a Nigerian prince who is sending me $500 million to split with him. Once that hits, sliding tailgates for everyone!
I hope so! Starting to worry I prematurely sold my daily driver yesterday prepping for my down payment😱 The gas I will be burning through in my '78 might cancel out my $$$

Big AZ

Badlands
First Name
adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Chevy 150o silverado z71
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I am hoping this happens again! Mine is headed to Louisiana and got shipped out last Friday. Estimated delivery 10/2. Is yours also shipping to LA?
Yes. Baton Rouge

PAULWESTSKI

Badlands
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
00 F350 PSD, 05 Excursion PSD, VW-TDI
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

That would be great if they have shipped already!
But according to my dealer and the visibility report, status is "Produced"

I haven't thought to check any rail tracking. Have you checked for rail tracking?
Sponsored