First Name
brittany
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
This market is wild. I keep looking at the resell sites just for fun, and found this one with a $30k markup. I called the dealership to confirm the price and they said they were firm and that is where the market is at the moment. As of this morning I believe its sold. Wish I could go back to last year and order 5! lol.

Ford Bronco Over $30k Markup on Outer Banks - Called the dealer thinking it was a typo 2021-09-17_10-51-43
Sponsored

MN_OuterBanks

Outer Banks
First Name
AW
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 F150 SuperCrew
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Well when my decked out OBX is released from dirt mountain, I’ll take comfort knowing it’s worth money.

Last edited:
OP
OP
brittany3400

brittany3400

Outer Banks
First Name
brittany
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

Sponsored

s_white21

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

This market is wild. I keep looking at the resell sites just for fun, and found this one with a $30k markup. I called the dealership to confirm the price and they said they were firm and that is where the market is at the moment. As of this morning I believe its sold. Wish I could go back to last year and order 5! lol.

Ford Bronco Over $30k Markup on Outer Banks - Called the dealer thinking it was a typo uji8
These prices are making me think about listing ours for sale for a ridiculous amount (once it comes off dirt mtn) and see if anybody is crazy enough to pay an astronomical price for it. Then just order another one and wait again. Can't wait for the Bronco, but making 30k for essentially nothing is enticing..

talbot

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2dr BL AMB
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

nuts