Toccoa

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Isuzu Rodeo Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I hate how much I love that Cactus Gray. I’m trying to hold strong for Area 51, which I think is going to be a disappointing color.
I feel the same way.

Ford Bronco Spotted: Cactus Gray and Black Broncos testing in Colorado mountains 1595478592774
Sponsored

OP
OP
codydb19

codydb19

Big Bend
First Name
Cody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

How come, why is Ford Bronco hiding the soft top convertible two door? Pics of the soft top, in the up , and the down position would be new....Inquiring minds, would like to know... : )
IDK what happened I guess you deleted your earlier post that @Toccoa and I already responded to. But the answer is the same. As of right now, with the info we have, Ford isn't making a soft top for the two-door. We don't know why, but hopefully the aftermarket will take care of you if Ford doesn't end up making one. ;)

BeardVendetta

First Name
Ivan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Scion Tc, Honda CRV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
That Cactus Gray, Four doors:love:. Sometimes I keep thinking in other colors, but everytime I see one in CG on a different setting I fell for it again. My other option in my mind is the blue one with white hardtop...:unsure:

TheBluePariah97

First Edition
First Name
Noah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I know right!!! I've been to Colorado once on a road trip a few years back. Can't wait to re-do that trip in a Bronco. As much as I love Texas I have to give props to Colorado.
It’s a beautiful place to live! I love the mountains and the trails. I’m so excited to get my Bronco to go explore more areas here!

OP
OP
codydb19

codydb19

Big Bend
First Name
Cody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

It’s a beautiful place to live! I love the mountains and the trails. I’m so excited to get my Bronco to go explore more areas here!
Yeah I'm a teacher so I will definitely be able to make quite a few long, summertime road-trips up there and explore more. These pictures just make me wish it was next summer already!... instead of the poo-sandwich summer we got this year lol.

Sponsored

broncoj11

Badlands
First Name
Trunks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Nissan Frontier Pro 4X
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hotel Broncos testing in mountains in Colorado. They aren’t anything we haven’t seen before, just in a different setting. (Before you ask yes these are squatch’ed out lol)

Ford Bronco Spotted: Cactus Gray and Black Broncos testing in Colorado mountains 1595478592774

looks a lot more gray than powder blue in these real photos. the cgi models are real blue in the “cactus gray”

Fordboi

Badlands
First Name
Cameron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1966 Ford Ranchero
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

damn that cactus grey one is :love: awesome!!

TheBluePariah97

First Edition
First Name
Noah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Yeah I'm a teacher so I will definitely be able to make quite a few long, summertime road-trips up there and explore more. These pictures just make me wish it was next summer already!... instead of the poo-sandwich summer we got this year lol.
I totally get that! Definitely explore all of the state though! I live on the Western Slope and we usually are forgotten because we aren’t Denver. We have a lot of Jeep - now dubbed Bronco trails to me - trails around here and we’re really close to Moab!

OP
OP
codydb19

codydb19

Big Bend
First Name
Cody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I totally get that! Definitely explore all of the state though! I live on the Western Slope and we usually are forgotten because we aren’t Denver. We have a lot of Jeep - now dubbed Bronco trails to me - trails around here and we’re really close to Moab!
Nice! Will definitely do that. Yeah stayed in Colorado Springs, Denver, Frisco, and made the swing over to Breckenridge for the day on that trip. Denver was dead last, with a gap in between, out of those 4 as far as favorite places.(But not a big city guy anyways.)

Sponsored
OP
OP
codydb19

codydb19

Big Bend
First Name
Cody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I know that there's almost no mention of a soft top for the 2-door...except...

Screenshot_20200723-010910_Chrome.jpg
Yes, the website had/still has many issues and inaccuracies. If you hit next on that picture it shows a 4-door with the correct info. Mike Levine confirmed on twitter a few days ago the website had some incorrect info and that they were fixing it. I can't believe it's still there though ?‍♂

Edit: Actually it's all correct now. Guess you have an old pic lol. Nvm no it's not, jeezus ford get it together.

Last edited:

Spotter

Badlands
First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hotel Broncos testing in mountains in Colorado. They aren’t anything we haven’t seen before, just in a different setting. (Before you ask yes these are squatch’ed out lol)

Ford Bronco Spotted: Cactus Gray and Black Broncos testing in Colorado mountains Screenshot_20200723-010910_Chrome

Ford Bronco Spotted: Cactus Gray and Black Broncos testing in Colorado mountains Screenshot_20200723-010910_Chrome
thanks for posting! These look a lot more gray than the site. Does this color have blue/green "cactus" in it or is it just gray in the sun?
Sponsored