First Name
Ashley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I have been at a 9/13 forever now... I have a vin but no updates and no window sticker. Anyone else? Seems as though some 9/13 have gotten emails with new date but absolutely nothing from Ford since early august.
Sponsored

Sandbergo

Outer Banks
First Name
Jelani & Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rogue
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I have been at a 9/13 forever now... I have a vin but no updates and no window sticker. Anyone else? Seems as though some 9/13 have gotten emails with new date but absolutely nothing from Ford since early august.
Call your dealer and see what they can find out. I was a 9/20 with the same circumstances. I called my dealer and initially they told me they couldn’t find anything but later on emailed me that I have been pushed to 10/18. Just my experience.

OP
OP
BroncoAtTheBeach
First Name
Ashley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Call your dealer and see what they can find out. I was a 9/20 with the same circumstances. I called my dealer and initially they told me they couldn’t find anything but later on emailed me that I have been pushed to 10/18. Just my experience.
I called and they were absolutely zero help. Said they haven’t heard anything. This forum is more helpful than dealer. #smalltownproblems

djn3400

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco BaseSquatch, Chevy Suburban, Kia K5
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Same here. I called my dealer last week and they looked in their system and saw that my date was pushed from 9/13 build week to a 10/11 build week. Zero communication from Ford, although I wouldn't expect anything less as this point.

Kmonty

Outer Banks
First Name
Kristian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Husband’s vehicle
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I called and they were absolutely zero help. Said they haven’t heard anything. This forum is more helpful than dealer. #smalltownproblems
It’s not a small town problem, it’s a dealer problem. I have mine reserved with a small town dealer and they can pull up things. After the last email went out from Ford, the “we expect you to get a 2021 MY”, I knew my 9/13 wasn’t going to hold. I’ve had 6 different dates. Mine was pushed back to 11/1 but my husband has an oil change today and he’s going to see if my new date hasn’t been pushed up since MICs are being produced again.

Sponsored

MadMaxine

Badlands
First Name
Misti
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln, Jaguar
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I was 9/13- no communication from Ford or dealer. Reached out to dealer after reading here about the delay and was told moved to 10/11. Bummer.

Bronco4

First Edition
First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F350 CCLB
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I am a 9/13 build that stuck. Most people were pushed out of the 9/13 week. My Blend was very different to all most everybody else's blend. Most blends were something like xxx/818. My Blend was 137/1500. I think my build was tied up with the DM Broncos. Never saw a Blend number over the 800s on this site. My build In Production 9/16/21, Built 9/17/21, shipped 9/20/21 est., est delivery 10/22/21. I think this was a First Edition mostly week and a few others plus a health dose of DM Broncos. 2 emails from Ford, In production and Built. The link in those emails gave me the Window Sticker, Shipped, and est. delivery. Good luck. Your Dealer or the the Ford Marketing help line can give additional info. Good luck.
Sponsored