First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
04 F-350 CC dually, 97 Infiniti QX4, 21 Bronco BD
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Youā€™re right. I believe it only works with the standard bumper. But I could be wrong.
I love the hood deflector. I can't find it online. Where did you get it please?
I also need to check the steps you used to see if they will work with the factory rocksliders that come on my Black Diamond that will be delivered in a couple months. I know they will be useless with those steps on there, but I like those steps because they don't hang down much at all.
I really like everything you have done so far. Keep us posted!
Sponsored

OP
OP
BaseSquatch

BaseSquatch

Base
First Name
@NotOJsBronco
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Looks good. I've changed to a base so that I can customize mine as well.
How is that Vortex quality?
I think the base is the best trim to add accessories to, because everything matches that matte black color.

Iā€™ve only had the vortex letters on for a week, but so far they seem to be holding up fine! Just a couple small bubbles from my terrible application šŸ˜‚

AMBDBronco

Base
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I think the base is the best trim to add accessories to, because everything matches that matte black color.

Iā€™ve only had the vortex letters on for a week, but so far they seem to be holding up fine! Just a couple small bubbles from my terrible application šŸ˜‚
Great, I was originally a black diamond order. I'm going to save about 7k going with the base. Their grills are the only ones I like.

OP
OP
BaseSquatch

BaseSquatch

Base
First Name
@NotOJsBronco
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I like the look of your lightbar. Have you discovered any glare coming off the hood. I have seen owners wrap the hood in a matte black. Not sure if that is the best solution. Thoughts?
I havenā€™t used the light bar or pod lights while driving, so I wouldnā€™t know. I use them mainly for camping and working outside. But Iā€™ll test them out while driving the next good night I have, and Iā€™ll let you know the results!

FourHorses

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Currently own 6 Fords
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I like everything about it with the exception of the "R". There is nothing wrong with a normal Bronco, no need to pose as a Bronco R. My opinion though as a disgruntled Cobra owner whos sees more fake ones than real ones.

Sponsored
OP
OP
BaseSquatch

BaseSquatch

Base
First Name
@NotOJsBronco
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Great, I was originally a black diamond order. I'm going to save about 7k going with the base. Their grills are the only ones I like.
I originally had a Black Diamond on order as well. The only thing I feel like Iā€™m missing, is the washout rubberized floor. And so far, the all weather protection floor mats have done their job. So Iā€™m really not missing much. Even my aftermarket neoprene seat covers feel and function much better than the MGV seats. Iā€™ll be posting pictures of those soon.

OP
OP
BaseSquatch

BaseSquatch

Base
First Name
@NotOJsBronco
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I like everything about it with the exception of the "R". There is nothing wrong with a normal Bronco, no need to pose as a Bronco R. My opinion though as a disgruntled Cobra owner whos sees more fake ones than real ones.
Nobody is ā€œposing as a Bronco Rā€ lol! šŸ¤£
The Bronco R has black letters, not white. Not to mention a completely different bodyā€¦

If anything, itā€™s a tribute, and a nod to the Bronco Race team. And it will be more than deserving of the ā€œRā€œ once I finish installing the intake and engine tune.

OP
OP
BaseSquatch

BaseSquatch

Base
First Name
@NotOJsBronco
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I love the hood deflector. I can't find it online. Where did you get it please?
I also need to check the steps you used to see if they will work with the factory rocksliders that come on my Black Diamond that will be delivered in a couple months. I know they will be useless with those steps on there, but I like those steps because they don't hang down much at all.
I really like everything you have done so far. Keep us posted!
I got the hood protector from Ford Accessories. Itā€™s the one listed as, ā€œTrail Armor Aeroskin II.ā€

And unfortunately, I donā€™t think you can add the 4WP side steps with the factory rock rails installed. I believe they use the same mounting points.

FourHorses

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Currently own 6 Fords
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Nobody is ā€œposing as a Bronco Rā€ lol! šŸ¤£
The Bronco R has black letters, not white. Not to mention a completely different bodyā€¦

If anything, itā€™s a tribute, and a nod to the Bronco Race team. And it will be more than deserving of the ā€œRā€œ once I finish installing the intake and engine tune.
I'm not looking to argue, I wasn't even being insulting. To each their own. I have my opinion, you have yours.

Sponsored
OP
OP
BaseSquatch

BaseSquatch

Base
First Name
@NotOJsBronco
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I'm not looking to argue, I wasn't even being insulting. To each their own. I have my opinion, you have yours.
Iā€™m just a little defensive of my baby! šŸ˜‰

Itā€™s like when someone calls your kid ugly. Except I donā€™t think Iā€™ll ever love my kids the way I love this Bronco! šŸ¤£

Traillme

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Landcruiser
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I was gonna go white and get ā€˜JUICEā€™ as the license plate but was talked out of it.

FourHorses

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Currently own 6 Fords
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Iā€™m just a little defensive of my baby! šŸ˜‰

Itā€™s like when someone calls your kid ugly. Except I donā€™t think Iā€™ll ever love my kids the way I love this Bronco! šŸ¤£
It's all good. Really wasn't trying to be offensive. Now if we were on a Mustang Forum, yeah I would have went for offensive. No acceptance for posing Cobras. :ROFLMAO:

I very much do like your build here though. (y)

ATLBronco75

Badlands
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2.7 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Got anymore pics or details on the steps/sliders?
Sponsored