Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The official email said we should have updates around the end of september and builds in october.
So why expect anything much before that tbh?
It said “in September “
Sponsored

SpursFan

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
350r, F150, Expedition, Cayenne and the others.
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

ive seen quite a few people get zero updates other than "hey your car is ready for pickup when would you like to come".

dont be surprised if the 2% of orders that this tracker shows that its a common theme.

again, this tracker covers roughly 2% of all bronco orders, and everyone is freaking out that they dont have there car. go buy a lego set to keep busy :)

i promise you, if your vehicle is at dirt mountain, you will get it. whether its today, tomorrow, or 2 months from now. it will be in your driveway. everyone take a very deep breathe.
based on the estimated numbers at DM its more like 10% to as high 16% that are reflected here(and in The tracking). At the rate so far DM is way behind what Ford quoted, that said I do believe there is more movement than being reported purly through emails and pizza tracker.

Bronco1971

Wildtrak
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lots
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

The official email said we should have updates around the end of september and builds in october.
So why expect anything much before that tbh?
Not to be pedantic;
Dear Future Bronco Owner,

There's nothing we want more than to get your Bronco to you.

Your Bronco is built, but unfortunately, we're having appearance and quality issues with the hardtop roof and it needs to be replaced.

As a result, your delivery timing will be delayed. We will prioritize replacement of hardtops on the oldest units first and will send you an email with more detailed timing updates based on your VIN in September. You can click here for more information and details on this announcement.

We know it doesn't make your Bronco appear any faster, but to show how much we appreciate your patience, we will continue to send you exclusive Bronco gear until you're behind the wheel.

This isn't the email you wanted but we thank you for your ongoing patience as we continue the hard work of bringing back a legend.

The Entire Bronco Team

OK,... I don't mind being pedantic. :ROFLMAO: Doesn't much matter since we're in the last third of September now anyway.

Carolina Jim

Black Diamond
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2-door
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
"There's nothing we want more than to get your Bronco to you. (covid) Stay Pumped. (covid covid)
Soon (webasto covid) Unfortunately (commodities) we are working hard."

Your WILD Bronco Team

ATLColonial

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Legacy
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Not to be pedantic;

OK,... I don't mind being pedantic. :ROFLMAO: Doesn't much matter since we're in the last third of September now anyway.
Levine on twitter said we should be getting something THIS month. It was kind of a weird exchange - he asked the person if they had not received the customer letter yet, as if he was expecting him to have already received it.

Sponsored

Bronco1971

Wildtrak
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lots
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Levine on twitter said we should be getting something THIS month. It was kind of a weird exchange - he asked the person if they had not received the customer letter yet, as if he was expecting him to have already received it.
Purely uneducated speculation on my part, but,...

I suspect that the Bronco team really has their hands full at the moment. I really wouldn't want to be in that management group with the pressure and stress coming from a lot of different directions all while having to make public statements based on imperfect data.

Headsong

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Black Diamond non squatch 4 door softtop v6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I suspect that the Bronco team really has their hands full at the moment. I really wouldn't want to be in that management group with the pressure and stress coming from a lot of different directions all while having to make public statements based on imperfect data.
Wait. They're making public statements???? Where are those?

Bronco1971

Wildtrak
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lots
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Headsong

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

ATLColonial

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Legacy
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I hear that, and I think they're switching into "only reports news when it's good news", but it seems like they're making progress and I would think they'd be trumpeting that as much as possible given bad press otherwise.

Sponsored

Headsong

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I hear that, and I think they're switching into "only reports news when it's good news", but it seems like they're making progress and I would think they'd be trumpeting that as much as possible given bad press otherwise.
Well, except that they don't seem to think like the rest of us.

Sherminiator

Big Bend
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Ford Bronco *** DIRT MOUNTAIN Broncos - Built, Shipped, Delivered Tracker*** IMG_9811

See above for dates-They are running ahead of schedule for replacements since the tooling wasn't supposed to be in till the end of this month
Sponsored