First Name
Zachery
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Mine officially arrived at the dealer in New Orleans last night and I go to pick it up Friday. So pumped it’s finally happening!!! Doesn’t even feel real.

09/08 blend
09/09 built
09/11 shipped

4dr Black Diamond SAS 2.7 Mid Soft Top
Sponsored

PAULWESTSKI

Badlands
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
00 F350 PSD, 05 Excursion PSD, VW-TDI
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Mine officially arrived at the dealer in New Orleans last night and I go to pick it up Friday. So pumped it’s finally happening!!! Doesn’t even feel real.

09/08 blend
09/09 built
09/11 shipped

4dr Black Diamond SAS 2.7 Mid Soft Top
Why not until Friday?
Ya don't want some salesman joy riding in it for three days.

Ttp2017

Black Diamond
First Name
Zachery
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Why not until Friday?
Ya don't want some salesman joy riding in it for three days.
It’s about a 10 hour drive from me lol. I live in SC but ordered at this dealership in New Orleans to get a group buy deal of 1k below invoice and lifetime powertrain warranty. Believe me I am
chomping at the bit. I start the road trip on Thursday to go pick it up.

PlannedSickDays

Big Bend
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Big Ben SAS
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
me too still nothing i emailed granger yesterday and my status shows built on 9/13 but it hasnt been shipped and they dont know why, no emails or tracker updates yet, hoping to hear something this week
Same. I just tell myself we're there waiting in a rail car for some last minute passengers.

mortgagebruce

First Edition
First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Rubicon Hard Rock (SOLD) / 2020 Porsche 911
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Received the official emails from Ford this morning 9.21 at 6:20 AM central indicating built and shipped.

Sponsored

gabedrums

First Edition
First Name
Gabriel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Raptor, 2014 Raptor, 1988 Bronco, 1992 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Just got the email from ford showing a video of the Bronco Raptor coming in 2022

"As a small thank you for staying with us on the journey, here's a sneak peek of one of the special edition vehicles coming. Bronco™ meet Raptor™."

Ready for takeoff in 2022.

Giddy-up!

The Entire Bronco Team

Toecutter

Badlands
First Name
jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 f150 fx4, 2016 jeep willys
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sponsored

tippydee

Badlands
First Name
Tiffany
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Four Mustangs (68, 89, 94, 14)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Small update, my rail transported build is coming to Petersburg, not Prince George, so I may be on the same train as @tjnoffy but mine's getting dropped off a little west of his. My dealer said if I find out it's made it to Petersburg before they do, to call and let them know because they'll mark it so it gets loaded quickly onto a truck. Seems mine is only the second retail order to come to them and they're just as amped as I am lol. Visibility still shows the same, released from plant on 9/17 and pending shipping, and he's got the same delivery window of 10-1 to 10-7 that I have.

For our folks still in the dark, Ford did say the 2 door, tow and the 2.7 are still slipping and those not yet in production with those options may not get a 2021 at this point and expect those to be 2022 MY. Ford is also supposed to start replacing the MIC's on the builds that were already released to the customers next month, not sure if that's good or bad news for dirt mountain.

Sorry I don't know much more beyond that, but I know every little bit of info helps in here, where communication from up top is so limited that we have to pull it together ourselves.

BL2.7SAS4DR

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I received the same email from Ford this morning with the same dates to Oregon. The Tracker showed my Bronco shipped Saturday. :unsure:
Awesome. We're probably on the same rail car. Do you have it's number? I have TTGX942158

Adoptwithme

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Pilot
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Yes that is what it means. They are probably trying to get several vehicles on a truck.

Mine is also heading to WV. Built 9/10, and my shipping said 7 days, but,……..crickets.

Delivery was estimated as 9/24-9/30 in the “built” email. I was hoping for sooner based on the “7 days” notation.
Sponsored