First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1973 Scout II
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ok, been off the forum and out of the loop for the last few weeks. I have a reservation of 7/18 and ordered a 2-door Wildtrak with, Mic top, Lux and Tow pkgs. I'm still under the impression I won't see anything until the beginning of next year. Is this correct? What should I be doing at this point? Do I need to get with my dealer and place my order again?
Sponsored

MConn

Outer Banks
First Name
Shel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Murano
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
As far as I know you just need to hang tight until you hear from Ford. There is no need to resubmit.

jxc

Badlands
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Accord/CX-5/A5 Cab
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ok, been off the forum and out of the loop for the last few weeks. I have a reservation of 7/18 and ordered a 2-door Wildtrak with, Mic top, Lux and Tow pkgs. I'm still under the impression I won't see anything until the beginning of next year. Is this correct? What should I be doing at this point? Do I need to get with my dealer and place my order again?
We all got ours. Surprised you haven't yet. :)

DUSTYcazOREGON

Black Diamond
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Tremor/2022 Bronco/2006 Dodge Charger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

You will need to place a re-order for MY22. That is supposed to happen in mid-October. Your Dealer should know this. With the MIC top....I am in the same position. Not to pop bubbles....but many of us will be waiting late into 2022 to finally receive our Broncos. I would not assume any delivery time period.

MConn

Outer Banks
First Name
Shel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Murano
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
You will need to place a re-order for MY22. That is supposed to happen in mid-October. Your Dealer should know this. With the MIC top....I am in the same position. Not to pop bubbles....but many of us will be waiting late into 2022 to finally receive our Broncos. I would not assume any delivery time period.
you need to resbumit, or your dealer resubmits on your behalf?

I feel like I might be in a position that most are not.. I have confidence in my dealer so I am not worried about falling through the cracks.

Sponsored
OP
OP
FUJeep

FUJeep

Badlands
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1973 Scout II
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Even with a 7/18/20 reservation date, You think I maybe waiting until late 2022?? Trying to stretch my current vehicle situation out as far as I can and trying to plan accordingly.

Phil

Raptor
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Tesla Model 3 LR
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
just hang in there is what Ford is saying lol

I think the MIC top is going to hold you up

DUSTYcazOREGON

Black Diamond
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Even with a 7/18/20 reservation date, You think I maybe waiting until late 2022?? Trying to stretch my current vehicle situation out as far as I can and trying to plan accordingly.
I am a day 2 reservation holder....many reserved in the first 24 hours. I have a 2 door Black Diamond with the MIC top on order. Non-squatch. If I get it by Summer I will be very happy and surprised. In reality, I suspect this time next year. I got fed up waiting and also ordered a Ranger Tremor (hope to have it by this Christmas). Fact is....the Bronco is still having parts availability issues and there are around 130,000 that need to get built. Every timeline from Ford has not been met. Just trying to be honest....it's going to be more....hurry up and wait. Waiting for all of us has been very difficult.

RoLyMa27

Badlands
First Name
Rodney
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco, 22 Maverick
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I believe you physically have to go into your dealership and convert your order to a 22. At that time I would get a printout of your order with all options correctly listed and the price for that vehicle. Sign it and get your dealer to sign it as well.

Sponsored

DUSTYcazOREGON

Black Diamond
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I feel like I might be in a position that most are not.. I have confidence in my dealer so I am not worried about falling through the cracks.
I would not trust any Dealer to do this without your input. Besides, some color choices are gone and added and a few equipment issues have changed (bumpers for one)....so you may need to alter your build a little. This re-order is also some Dealers opportunity to for go any promises they made to you on your 2021 order (think $). Resubmit your order with the Dealer in person. Go over the build and IN WRITING agree to an out the door price. This is where some have screwed up. Then within 24-48 hours of ordering...make sure your Dealer send you the DORA Order form confirming that it was entered and accepted by Ford. Good planning now can resolve issues in the future.

HBTFD

Black Diamond
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Email your dealer (so you have a record) and indicate you want a 2022 if you don’t get a 2021. Follow up with emails or calls until you get an answer.

MConn

Outer Banks
First Name
Shel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Murano
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I believe you physically have to go into your dealership and convert your order to a 22. At that time I would get a printout of your order with all options correctly listed and the price for that vehicle. Sign it and get your dealer to sign it as well.
Ah ok, I think my dealer is still hoping to get me into a 21 (I just switched to a soft top). But even at that switch I got an updated build sheet with an updates cost. They have been great about honest and transparent communication from my POV.
Sponsored