Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 F150 SuperCrew
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Besides the Broncos that were in the fire at Ford, is this the first "wrecked" Bronco?
no, there was a thread here a week or two back of a bronco that was in a collision in an intersection. it was pretty beat up.

Kos

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ehhh...
I think his panic is warranted. A closed mouth doesn't get fed. He needs to raise a stink about this to get his Bronco prioritized. His dealership told him 4 months til he can get it now

The guy posted on the forum at 4:30, said he got the email at 3:48. So in less than 45 minutes he's gone to there is nothing that can be done so I need to blast them on a public forum to get my way. It's not like its been a few days or a week and no one is willing to help him. Frankly, 45 minutes after getting that email, I'd be sitting in the dealership GM's office asking what my options are, not worrying about how I'm going to word my post on Bronco6G.

Sponsored

DUSTYcazOREGON

Black Diamond
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Tremor/2022 Bronco/2006 Dodge Charger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

An Open Letter to 6G members, friends, and Bill Ford,

How to put this into words.... On July 15, 2020, at 9:43AM EST, I ordered my Bronco, a gorgeous 4 door badlands in race red. I couldn't have been more excited. My 3 kids couldn't have been more excited. On September 21, 2021, at 3:48PM, I got an email from my dealer. I'd known the Bronco was on a truck coming in from New Jersey, and so this was it--the big moment--time to pick up my baby. Right? Wrong. The email contained the picture below. The outsourced jersey trucking company destroyed my bronco (see image from dealer parking lot). The dealer refused receipt of the vehicle, and wanted me to know they had submitted a replacement order. I might have a replacement in 4 months, though no one could be sure. Perhaps next summer. I just got the email confirming the new order. At the end it says, "Thank you again for your order." No, thank you.

I have a request of anyone reading this. Please share my story. If you know someone at Ford who can help me, please point them my way. If you yourself are a Ford executive and believe that your "customer base" is not a faceless mass of wallets to be emptied, that it's individual human beings who love your company and deserve something in return, occasionally something above and beyond, please talk to me. Help fix this quickly. If you're Bill Ford, wave your wand. Here's a challenge: put a replacement bronco, a 4 door beauty in race red, at my dealer in 3 weeks. This customer deserves it.

Thank you.

Ford Bronco Disaster!  My incoming Bronco destroyed by trucking company! Please help 1632259003797

Ford Bronco Disaster!  My incoming Bronco destroyed by trucking company! Please help 1632259003797

Ask for an immediate re-order and have the Dealer use a priority Code #1. My Dealer said that is the code they use to get an immediate build just for things like this. Some other "gift" from Ford would be nice to ease this pain.

Vigor

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
The guy posted on the forum at 4:30, said he got the email at 3:48. So in less than 45 minutes he's gone to there is nothing that can be done so I need to blast them on a public forum to get my way. It's not like its been a few days or a week and no one is willing to help him. Frankly, 45 minutes after getting that email, I'd be sitting in the dealership GM's office asking what my options are, not worrying about how I'm going to word my post on Bronco6G.
I didn't take his tone as blasting his dealership
I took his tone as "holy shit wtf how could this happen to me... Someone HALP!"

618TRVLWILD

Big Bend
First Name
Ashley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Big Bend Sasquatch 2D
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I just want to send him hugs. I’d die.

E5B3B8B5-4650-48B5-8EFC-C604CA7030AF.jpeg

Johnny Mo

Raptor
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
teachu2shoot.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion Energi, Ducati XDiavel
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

There appears not to be structural damage there. I’ve seen worse done by a tree that was rather easily fixed. The a pillar doesn’t appear to be out of position, nor does the windshield.

We’d need to see more pics, but that looks to be a rather easy fix, from my experience.

I highly doubt that can be a total loss.
But would you want it? I think there is a lower cap for damage on a new car to be able to be sold as such than the typical insurance salvage ratio.

Sponsored

Snowdogyyz

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Me either. Just seems to be trying to find out if there is anything to speed up a possible 4 month wait for another one. I can’t imagine waiting that long, the day comes and it’s trashed by the shipper and then having to wait another 4+ months. Some people on here get way too butt hurt over things.

Aviboy97

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

But would you want it? I think there is a lower cap for damage on a new car to be able to be sold as such than the typical insurance salvage ratio.
I’d like the option to consider it. Wouldn’t you? And yes, I’d still take it. Do you want to scrap your vehicle every time you get into an accident? I’d like some free stuff thrown in, or possibly a free extended warranty to go with it.

The OP wasn’t given a choice. How is that even fair?

Silver-Bolt

Wildtrak
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Raptor, 2020 Audi SQ5, 2023 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Your dealer can and should fast track your replacement. The order priority system is for this exact problem. Normal orders the highest priority is a 19. Anything with a lower number falls under special circumstances. You should easily get a special priority code. Press your dealer and get the regional rep involved.