First Name
keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I received my Outer Banks but did not order the Aux Light switch options on mine. Does this mean that my vehichole has NONE of the wiring to all the aux locations? I was hoping to find out that wiring does exist (example the roof light bar mount location) - and I just need to setup/install a switch to control. If anyone has worked through this issue, I'd appreciate the feedback.
Sponsored

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

OP
OP

khoward9

Outer Banks
First Name
keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Outer Banks
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.4x4TruckLEDs.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 Raptor & 2021 Bronco Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Thank you so much... I was concerned about this and had NOT started looking yet for the wires.
Well hang on there. I'm in the same boat as you. Outer Banks with no upfitters.

So that thread does state that YES the upfitter wires ARE under the hood. I've confirmed this also. The problem is, the OP on that thread could not find the upfitter wires INSIDE the cab, especially up by the sunglass holder. I verified this also, there was no harness up there (but I only gave it a QUICK look by prying down a small panel, i've yet to continue my search).

I don't see anywhere where the OP DID find the harness bundle inside... soo we're still not 100% sure WHERE those upfitters go. Look, they SHOULD go somewhere right. Why else would they be under the hood and not ran inside the cabin, right? Unless ford only has them go to the fuse panel and then from there, they didn't run the wire bundle inside? Possibly. I'd sure hope not.

At the end of the day you COULD run your own harness up there. But it may not tie into the trucks relay systems is all.
Sponsored