Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Anyone get a sticker for a 9/29 blend date yet? I thought mine would have popped this morning but nada. Knowing my luck it probably means I got pushed for the 6, 7, 8th time? At this point I have lost count @Ford Motor Company.

How do you know your blend date? I have a production scheduled email for week of 9/27, but noting more than that email from Ford in late August.
Sponsored

fraserjr

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Badlands 4 Door
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
How do you know your blend date? I have a production scheduled email for week of 9/27, but noting more than that email from Ford in late August.
It will show up on your window sticker at the top. A link to the window sticker is on the Ford tracking page.

Lars31177

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Lincoln MKC, 2019 Tesla M3
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
It will show up on your window sticker at the top. A link to the window sticker is on the Ford tracking page.
how far out do you get the link on the tracker page for the window sticker? I don't have a link on my page that is easily identifiable.

fraserjr

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
how far out do you get the link on the tracker page for the window sticker? I don't have a link on my page that is easily identifiable.
Its usually 7 days or less before your scheduled build date. The link is right below your delivery details (dealer info) on your Ford tracking page.

Sponsored

Jbronc74

First Edition
First Name
Julian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
74 bronco , 2018 expedition, 2021 broncoFE
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
safe to say Im late week of 27th. still no sticker for me....

BigBen(d)58

Big Bend
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco, 22 Mach E
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Well....I have asked my dealer if my production date got moved from 9/27 week. They have gone quiet on me and so now I am in the purgatory of just watching the tracker for a window sticker haha! Its maddening!!!! Deep down I know I got moved out like most everybody else. But I am holding on to the last sliver of hope I have left that I might get built next week haha! 🤡🤡

fraserjr

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Well....I have asked my dealer if my production date got moved from 9/27 week. They have gone quiet on me and so now I am in the purgatory of just watching the tracker for a window sticker haha! Its maddening!!!! Deep down I know I got moved out like most everybody else. But I am holding on to the last sliver of hope I have left that I might get built next week haha! 🤡🤡
Did you have a build day? My dealer told me just yesterday that I am a 9/29 build day so I am still holding out hope but it will fade quickly with each passing day of no window sticker.

BigBen(d)58

Big Bend
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco, 22 Mach E
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Did you have a build day? My dealer told me just yesterday that I am a 9/29 build day so I am still holding out hope but it will fade quickly with each passing day of no window sticker.
No. Just build week from the original email. I haven't gotten an update from my dealer. I asked them a couple times and they told me they would update me and haven't heard anything. Very annoying.

Sponsored

Lars31177

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
And I just got the call from my dealer, pushed to Oct 25th. so no longer in the 9/27 production group. sigh. so close.

debbeyq

Big Bend
First Name
Debbey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nothing special, we have 3 teen drivers
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

9/27 Build Week, no window sticker, talked to dealer today and he has no changes/updates...

fraserjr

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
And I just got the call from my dealer, pushed to Oct 25th. so no longer in the 9/27 production group. sigh. so close.
Shit, probably means I am in the same boat as you except I know I won't get a call from my dealer. What was your build date or did you just have the build week?

Lars31177

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Shit, probably means I am in the same boat as you except I know I won't get a call from my dealer. What was your build date or did you just have the build week?
I had a build week, no sticker, no date. called the dealer to confirm.. no dice. I would call your dealer for a checkin... just to get some piece of mind.
Sponsored