First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

it's listed at $176 / day when I just clicked the link....seems too low...especially with up to 750 miles per day
Sponsored

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

it's listed at $176 / day when I just clicked the link....seems too low...especially with up to 750 miles per day
That's a terrible deal for Frank. If I'm renting a Badlands, I damn sure am not taking it for top off cruise. It will be driven hard and put away wet. Also, a terrible decision to ask people to return it clean. If it is on me, I'll take it to the drive-thru automatic with the filthy fiber strips whipping around only for it to have a low-wage earner to towel dry it with the same towel that he's been using since he started his shift.

Frank may end up paying for his Badlands in no time. But it will cost him with unnecessary wear and tear.

@BadBlueBronco

Badlands
First Name
Kc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My friend just bought an older used 911 convertible to start a business on Turo. If successful, he wants to add others and create a fleet. He believes he will have the 911 paid off in a year.
Ya I know a guy that bought 20 cars so far this year and is making 10k profit every month renting them out.

U725Bronco

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Ya I know a guy that bought 20 cars so far this year and is making 10k profit every month renting them out.
What kind of cars does your friend use on Turo to make 10k profit per month?

@BadBlueBronco

Badlands
First Name
Kc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

What kind of cars does your friend use on Turo to make 10k profit per month?
He has cars of all makes and models. A few Tesla’s but mostly normal passenger cars. I feel like the average cost of each is around 30k but is renting them out for 125-150$ ish per day.
Sponsored