Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1986 Bronco XLT
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

6/28 Blend here with 6/29 production date. I've heard nothing and I'm on the verge of finally losing my shit, I'm so sick of this. Even if it did ship now with delivery I'm looking at receiving in November....FUCKING NOVEMBER.

I made a joke a while back that Ford wouldn't communicate anything until 11:59pm on 9/30 and now that joke is looking like it'll be reality, much like the joke reality that Ford has become.

I'm so fucking over this.
Don't joke about Ford they can and WILL make it a reality!
Sponsored

CO-Bronco

Badlands
First Name
CO-Bronco
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 - 4dr - Cyber Orange - Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My fire tracker is still showing in production despite getting the built email at 1 am pst today and the bronco 6g tracker already showing awaiting shipment.
BB5B0AA5-877B-4F55-851D-550B97ADEF36.png
I'm ankle deep in water, bailing water out of my crawlspace, but this actually brought me a sliver of joy today. Thanks and congrats!

🥳🥳🥳

307Bronco

Big Bend
First Name
Cindy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Mitsubishi Evo MR 2012 Mercedes AMG C63
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

6/28 Blend here with 6/29 production date. I've heard nothing and I'm on the verge of finally losing my shit, I'm so sick of this. Even if it did ship now with delivery I'm looking at receiving in November....FUCKING NOVEMBER.

I made a joke a while back that Ford wouldn't communicate anything until 11:59pm on 9/30 and now that joke is looking like it'll be reality, much like the joke reality that Ford has become.

I'm right there with ya fellow 06-28 blender.
giphy (4).gif

Sponsored

Papa Smurf

Wildtrak
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘23 Bronco WT. ‘23 Maverick. Hybrid. '23 Rav4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I’m gonna try to not sound like Ford here, but we are so close. Like you, I’m so pissed that I’m numb to this for a bit again. I really studied the DM tracker today and I think I found a pattern. If it holds true, your Built should be tm and mine then on Friday. QC wasn’t done last week when they closed the line- just the same as our rigs were never touched during any of the other shut downs. @CO-Bronco - are you noticing this trend in who is changing their status too? I feel that several just aren’t updating.

CO-Bronco

Badlands
First Name
CO-Bronco
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 - 4dr - Cyber Orange - Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I’m gonna try to not sound like Ford here, but we are so close. Like you, I’m so pissed that I’m numb to this for a bit again. I really studied the DM tracker today and I think I found a pattern. If it holds true, your Built should be tm and mine then on Friday. QC wasn’t done last week when they closed the line- just the same as our rigs were never touched during any of the other shut downs. @CO-Bronco - are you noticing this trend in who is changing their status too? I feel that several just aren’t updating.
I'll look once the rain stops and property dries up a bit 💪

ATLColonial

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Legacy
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Intrigued, what's the trend?

Papa Smurf

Wildtrak
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Intrigued, what's the trend?
Today there were a lot more 6/28 blends that are marked as Built that weren’t there yesterday. Yesterday it seemed that a few from the week prior got bumped. If they really are trying to follow FIFO then the trend would show that they are working them through QC a day or so at a time. Maybe the roofs were swapped last week but no one was on the line. Those chosen few from last week got pushed through the line on Saturday maybe.
Really hoping that tm they start plugging the 6/29s through and finish up the 6/28s.

Sponsored

Uplander

Badlands
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1967 U13
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Today there were a lot more 6/28 blends that are marked as Built that weren’t there yesterday. Yesterday it seemed that a few from the week prior got bumped. If they really are trying to follow FIFO then the trend would show that they are working them through QC a day or so at a time. Maybe the roofs were swapped last week but no one was on the line. Those chosen few from last week got pushed through the line on Saturday maybe.
Really hoping that tm they start plugging the 6/29s through and finish up the 6/28s.
Nothing happening for this 6/28. Despair springs eternal...

Papa Smurf

Wildtrak
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Nothing happening for this 6/28. Despair springs eternal...
As of today, 28% of the 6/28 blends are listed as Build, Shipped, or Delivered. I believe that number to improve by the weekend. The OG Bad Batchers are starting to predominate the parole hearings vs the mid July and later builds.

myrealname123

Badlands
First Name
Trent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

As of today, 28% of the 6/28 blends are listed as Build, Shipped, or Delivered. I believe that number to improve by the weekend. The OG Bad Batchers are starting to predominate the parole hearings vs the mid July and later builds.
Probably a few on the list that have been released but aren't as active on the forum anymore as well.

79BKO

Big Bend
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
79 Bronco, 21 Bronco Big Bend SAS
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Waiting on my 7/1 build to be released! Someday!