Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands 4DR 2.7L
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I seem to have a module for download (no idea what that means), but no build date or window sticker. Dealer last told me I had a 10/18 build date about 10 days ago.

Sorry to ask a dumb question, but can someone school about all that? Haha!

VelocityBronco

Badlands
First Name
E
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands, F-150 FX4, Explorer Platinum
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I seem to have a module for download (no idea what that means), but no build date or window sticker. Dealer last told me I had a 10/18 build date about 10 days ago.

Sorry to ask a dumb question, but can someone school about all that? Haha!
The Download File doesn't mean anything. When the modules are alive, you will see a bunch of data in the PCM and BCE areas.

As you can see, I still don't have data for mine that was supposed to be built yesterday...

Ford Bronco đź›  9/20 Build Week Group 1632402995536

iradi8

Badlands
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The Download File doesn't mean anything. When the modules are alive, you will see a bunch of data in the PCM and BCE areas.

As you can see, I still don't have data for mine that was supposed to be built yesterday...

Ford Bronco đź›  9/20 Build Week Group 1632402995536
Ok cool. That is what mine is showing currently. Thanks for the info!

Sponsored

VelocityBronco

Badlands
First Name
E
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands, F-150 FX4, Explorer Platinum
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ok cool. That is what mine is showing currently. Thanks for the info!
If you don't have a window sticker yet, you are not getting built this week...sorry.
I got my sticker just over a week before my Blend date, I think that is the norm.

iradi8

Badlands
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If you don't have a window sticker yet, you are not getting built this week...sorry.
I got my sticker just over a week before my Blend date, I think that is the norm.
I figure I won't see anything until mid October or later. I'm just enjoying seeing this group start to move!

DarthTod

First Edition
First Name
Tod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco First Edition, Mustang GT, F-350 Lariat
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Got me shipped email with a built on 9/21 today... 24 looooong days of transit though to Seattle
We’re going to go from not seeing any to seeing each other all over. I’m down in Auburn with a 9/24 blend.

Sponsored

Dirty Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco - 4 Door Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Do we know if MAP is working this Saturday? My rig goes down the line towards the end of tomorrow. Wondering when I'd get my "built" email. Thinking Tuesday if they are off Saturday.

RealDeahl

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bandlands, '06 Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I am a 9/20 Blend date- Nothing has changed on the tracker/Module activation.. Hoping to wake up tomorrow to see my ECM has gone live!
Did you get any emails from Ford between the move to 8/30 that your build had been moved again? I have about the same path as you. 8/9 then 8/16 then 8/30 then MIC replacement. I have heard nothing but silence from Ford since they told me they would update me in October. I emailed my dealer and they claim to see a build date of 9/30 in their system. The tracker had no info on Ford.com and the VIN tracker on here will not show a window sticker.

Thanks for any incite you may have.

chtucker

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Did you get any emails from Ford between the move to 8/30 that your build had been moved again? I have about the same path as you. 8/9 then 8/16 then 8/30 then MIC replacement. I have heard nothing but silence from Ford since they told me they would update me in October. I emailed my dealer and they claim to see a build date of 9/30 in their system. The tracker had no info on Ford.com and the VIN tracker on here will not show a window sticker.

Thanks for any incite you may have.
Nope- Ford really never sent updates- Keep in mind I have two reservations-

My Badlands moved 2-3 times and I never got an updated build week. I only found out through the graciousness of some PMs from Ford insiders. I "think" it is scheduled for the week of 10/18.

My FE was scheduled for the week of 9/20 and never changed. Not once did my dealer contact me or give me any info.

My FE should be here 10/18-10/24 which is not soon enough. Crazy that I won the lottery and got two in 2021

fraserjr

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Badlands 4 Door
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Nope- Ford really never sent updates- Keep in mind I have two reservations-

My Badlands moved 2-3 times and I never got an updated build week. I only found out through the graciousness of some PMs from Ford insiders. I "think" it is scheduled for the week of 10/18.

My FE was scheduled for the week of 9/20 and never changed. Not once did my dealer contact me or give me any info.

My FE should be here 10/18-10/24 which is not soon enough. Crazy that I won the lottery and got two in 2021
@chtucker you are very similar to me. My FE was built last week and still waiting on shipping, my Badlands like @RealDeahl has a 9/29 build date according to my dealer which has moved about 7 times. Since I don't have a window sticker and 9/30 builds are starting to see theirs, my guess is that I will get pushed again likely into October or November like so many other people.

I think its a pretty evident that if you don't have a window sticker 5-7 days before your supposed build date you have or will be pushed out. This seems to be the theme for almost everyone on here it seems and I have been tracking the 8/30, 9/6, 9/13, 9/20, 9/27 build week threads pretty religiously.

Dirty Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco - 4 Door Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Anyone in this group have a Sasquatch equipped Bronco that has been Built or Shipped yet? Seems Sasquatch rigs in the 9/6 group are lagging behind.
Sponsored