JaxGtc

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1975 EB Sport; 2021 Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
The wait is hard! My Bronco has been sitting in the rail yard (30 min from my house) for 8 days now waiting on truck transport to dealer (2 hours from my house). Now my tracker has bumped a day... Ugh!
I have heard that companies are stealing CDL drivers from each other left and right because there is a shortage. While I want my Bronco, I am happy for them - a long under-appreciated line of work.
Sponsored

Dirt Monkey

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands, 2017 Volvo XC90
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Early yesterday afternoon, the GM at my dealer in Dallas checked the rail status and it was showing Chicago, where it had been for nearly two weeks. He was convinced it wasn’t accurate. An hour later, the Bronco arrived. Tracker still hasn’t updated.

Reserve: Early 7/14/20
Order: 2/9/21
Blend: 9/1
Built: 9/2
Shipped: 9/7 (Rail)
Delivery: 9/22
Original Estimate: 10/2-10/8

What a ride.

2B536B1A-01AB-4261-8B68-5DC7291F3A63.jpeg

SevenT

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1970 U15 Sport Edition; 2021 AMB 4 Door Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Early yesterday afternoon, the GM at my dealer in Dallas checked the rail status and it was showing Chicago, where it had been for nearly two weeks. He was convinced it wasn’t accurate. An hour later, the Bronco arrived. Tracker still hasn’t updated.

Reserve: Early 7/14/20
Order: 2/9/21
Blend: 9/1
Built: 9/2
Shipped: 9/7 (Rail)
Delivery: 9/22
Original Estimate: 10/2-10/8

What a ride.

Ford Bronco 🛠 8/30 Build Week Group 2B536B1A-01AB-4261-8B68-5DC7291F3A63
Congratulations. Hope mine does not languish in the rail yard prior to delivery.

Attac

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Early Broncos
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Congratulations. Hope mine does not languish in the rail yard prior to delivery.
well mine and @JaxGtc has been in storage lot at rail offload for 8 days now. but I have heard other places they left lot in a day. Jax has driven by and saw them out there in that field grazing. 🤣🤣. I can say It is totally worth the wait after driving them at the off rodeo. I feel bad for the sales guys who are waiting to get paid from the sales.

Merc4x4

Badlands
First Name
steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

For those of you who have Broncos sitting at rail yards for a while, you should look into a chemical decontamination / iron remover as part of a detail.
Maybe the dealer will have done this. 🤷‍♂️

Sponsored

bmclain

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Ford Explorer, 2021 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Nothing yet for me, going to call my dealer tomorrow and make sure that front plate doesn't get installed as part of the dealer inspection work.
I requested that too, but it was on when I picked it up. He claimed it came from factory that way. I have my doubts but he followed the rest of my request of no dealer stickers. They did throw on a tow hitch cover, but I'm good with that for now. Hope you have better luck.

BadK22

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco '92 Jeep YJ
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Still stuck in production since 9/1, this is getting ridiculous
Same here. It's extremely frustrating.

I wonder how many people are still waiting on their 8/30 build week Broncos.

Cryztus

Badlands
First Name
Cristian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I was dreading this moment… but I guess I must concede to the process during these times. My eta got pushed. I hate bitching because I am in a better position than those still waiting to be built, QCd, etc. But it is frustrating knowing that it has been 37 miles away for days and yet it feels so far because I do not know which day is going to come. I blame Amazon for conditioning us to knowing exactly where the package is and how it is going to be delivered. Any other shipping standard seems substandard now. Lol

edit: ….damn Millennial character

JediMcMuffin

Badlands
First Name
Tommy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I was dreading this moment… but I guess I must concede to the process during these times. My eta got pushed. I hate bitching because I am in a better position than those still waiting to be built, QCd, etc. But it is frustrating knowing that it has been 37 miles away for days and yet it feels so far because I do not know which day is going to come. I blame Amazon for conditioning us to knowing exactly where the package is and how it is going to be delivered. Any other shipping standard seems substandard now. Lol

edit: ….damn Millennial character
HAH, You're right. My contact at the dealer had a great laugh when I told him I was calling CSX at the start and end of my workday to keep tabs on it. I have never waited this long for anything in my life, so it gets on my nerves when people tell me I'm being impatient. It's been 16 months. It only took eight months to build my house. It only takes 9 months to grow a child. Hell I'm pretty sure T-Mobile arena in Las Vegas took less time to build.

Cryztus

Badlands
First Name
Cristian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

HAH, You're right. My contact at the dealer had a great laugh when I told him I was calling CSX at the start and end of my workday to keep tabs on it. I have never waited this long for anything in my life, so it gets on my nerves when people tell me I'm being impatient. It's been 16 months. It only took eight months to build my house. It only takes 9 months to grow a child. Hell I'm pretty sure T-Mobile arena in Las Vegas took less time to build.
You must be another millennial! :rolleyes:

lol jk

Sponsored

JaxGtc

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1975 EB Sport; 2021 Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
For those of you who have Broncos sitting at rail yards for a while, you should look into a chemical decontamination / iron remover as part of a detail.
Maybe the dealer will have done this. 🤷‍♂️
Rail yards is probably a misnomer, they are more like rail heads next to large parking lots. Ours are off the trains and parked waiting for trucks. That said, the dealer did say that spotting from rail dust was part of their normal inspection.

BadK22

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco '92 Jeep YJ
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I feel like that's how many people have received their Broncos from the 8/30 build week, hah. Every time I get on here I see more pictures of Broncos being delivered.

Braiedy2021

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Preordered the 6G
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Same here. It's extremely frustrating.

I wonder how many people are still waiting on their 8/30 build week Broncos.
Same! It’s frustrating mine has been built since 9/1 and still says it’s at the Factory 😑 no emails, no delivery dates and dealer has no info either. Seeing build weeks with later reservations even and same exact build as mine be delivered days after their built date. 😭

Eric L

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Edge Sport, 2018 Fusion Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I haven't received mine yet...9/2 blend date, 9/22-9/28 delivery window.
Sponsored