Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Dont go the cheap route if you get rings. Get toigh aluminum, not plastic!! Plastic will melt. Also always use the right amount of anti-sieze grease on em before install.
yeah for sure plastic ones suck, they crack more than they melt though.
Sponsored

Lxatoledo

Wildtrak
First Name
E
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
75 EB Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
After two months of having it bone stock, it was time to stuff some 35's under it! Specs and notes below!

2021 Bronco Big Bend 4 Dr Mid Pack
2" Zone Lift
35x12.50R18 Falken Wildpeak AT3W's
18x9 -12mm Offset Fuel Octanes

Edit: YES THE CRASH BARS HAVE BEEN TAKEN OFF NOW AND RUBBING IS GONE.

Does it rub? YES. It rubs on both front and back crash bars on front wheels, I am thinking because of the -12mm offset. I looked at all the forums, all Zone's documents and figured the 35's would fit but they rub JUST over a full rotation of the steering wheel.

The Crash bars coming off and will be much better to drive.
Overall the Zone lift is a nice lift. The -12mm wheels stick out a good amount. They look GREAT and give it a very mean stance, however, I am in Ontario and the poke is not legal. Sasquatch Flares most likely going on.

VERY happy with how it turned out. If you have any questions, please let me know! Happy to answer any questions I can.

CFD3826E-9C4D-40FD-BD3A-B81688522C63.jpeg

9F7AED0D-508F-462D-A13E-450FEBADCF3A.jpeg

9248B9AA-DF4E-425E-A000-EA34A8947CB3.jpeg

4EEABAA6-D3E4-44C3-8D67-066745354C35.jpeg
Looks good

the poacher

Badlands
First Name
john
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 ford ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My dealer had a reputable company they work with add my mods. This is what was on the aftermarket build. I did it this way to save a lot of time and finance everything into the car loan vs cash out out of pocket all at once.

Most of the suspension upgrades are on the 4WP website below i.e. my shocks, upper control arms and upgraded rear track bar are all on my rig. However, I'm unsure if my 3 inch lift and leveling kit is from 4wp or elsewhere. Even on the 4WP website they promote a 3 inch lift made in house for the bronco, but both their shocks and lift kit say 2-2.5. Either way i have 3in lift. I also added the hypertech odometer under the dash, it compensates the odometer with the 37 inch tires. I also needed the upgraded 4Wp upgraded bronco tire holder to handle my bigger wheel/tire set up. The only other 4Wp mod I Didnt get was the upgraded front skid plate and im glad I didn't. Another member sent me pics today of his with a big 3 inch Gap bt it and the front 4wp bumper. Sucks. Factory skid and winch is great with the 4Wp bumper. I also do have the 4Wp fender delete kit but its still in the box and likely will stay there long time.

https://www.4wheelparts.com/parts-and-accessories/ford-bronco/_/N-1sks2

Hope this helps.

20210922_200310.jpg

20210912_122713.jpg

20210912_122722.jpg

20210912_122531.jpg

20210912_122910.jpg

Screenshot_20210922-195529_Samsung Internet.jpg

Screenshot_20210922-195445_Samsung Internet.jpg
Thank you, that helps a lot. Very much appreciate your response! You Bronco looks great.

VegasJason

Black Diamond
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Harley 04 FLHRSI
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

After two months of having it bone stock, it was time to stuff some 35's under it! Specs and notes below!

2021 Bronco Big Bend 4 Dr Mid Pack
2" Zone Lift
35x12.50R18 Falken Wildpeak AT3W's
18x9 -12mm Offset Fuel Octanes

Edit: YES THE CRASH BARS HAVE BEEN TAKEN OFF NOW AND RUBBING IS GONE.

Does it rub? YES. It rubs on both front and back crash bars on front wheels, I am thinking because of the -12mm offset. I looked at all the forums, all Zone's documents and figured the 35's would fit but they rub JUST over a full rotation of the steering wheel.

The Crash bars coming off and will be much better to drive.
Overall the Zone lift is a nice lift. The -12mm wheels stick out a good amount. They look GREAT and give it a very mean stance, however, I am in Ontario and the poke is not legal. Sasquatch Flares most likely going on.

VERY happy with how it turned out. If you have any questions, please let me know! Happy to answer any questions I can.

CFD3826E-9C4D-40FD-BD3A-B81688522C63.jpeg

9F7AED0D-508F-462D-A13E-450FEBADCF3A.jpeg

9248B9AA-DF4E-425E-A000-EA34A8947CB3.jpeg

4EEABAA6-D3E4-44C3-8D67-066745354C35.jpeg
What a Beauty!

Sponsored

Destroyer

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 Chevy SWB NBS, 2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Dont go the cheap route if you get rings. Get toigh aluminum, not plastic!! Plastic will melt. Also always use the right amount of anti-sieze grease on em before install.
yeah for sure plastic ones suck, they crack more than they melt though.
I've had the same cheap $20 plastic hub centric rings on 2 different JK's. Heavy 37x13.5s...over 100lb wheel/tire combo. 100K+ miles combined. No cracks, and certainly no melting. The rings only help center the wheel on the hub, and thus center the studs in the wheel. They carry zero load, and only help minimize slight high speed vibrations. I can see hub rings melting on a track car, but the rotors aren't going to get near that hot on a Bronco.

vrtical

Raptor
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I've had the same cheap $20 plastic hub centric rings on 2 different JK's. Heavy 37x13.5s...over 100lb wheel/tire combo. 100K+ miles combined. No cracks, and certainly no melting. The rings only help center the wheel on the hub, and thus center the studs in the wheel. They carry zero load, and only help minimize slight high speed vibrations. I can see hub rings melting on a track car, but the rotors aren't going to get near that hot on a Bronco.
I cracked some off a weekend track car with summer only tire set, but I would guess the heat cycles did it. Dont think its too much of any issue on a Bronco like you said.

BroBronco

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I had a pair melt on one of my old highly modified 1996 Dodge Stealth V6 Twin Turbo cars (#54 of 57 last production year). See pic of my old stable with a few of my old classic sports cars. Both 3S. They are gone but not forgotten. Anyway, I switched to strong aluminum rings with anti sieze grease added on the stealth...SO MUCH BETTER and never any issues with heat. Plus it can get over 125 degrees in the Summer where I live in the So-Cal desert.

Screenshot_20191118-092613_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20191102-025032_Video Player.jpg

Screenshot_20200822-082056_Facebook.jpg

20171101_202129.jpg

SaveTheManuals

Black Diamond
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

@ThatGuyatFord How did you get the alignment done? I have had mine lifted with 35's and my dealer claims they still don't have the alignment specs for broncos. I've already put over 1000 miles with no issues but I know I need to get an alignment asap.

Sponsored
OP
OP
ThatGuyatFord

ThatGuyatFord

Big Bend
First Name
Connor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford Focus RS SG
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

@ThatGuyatFord How did you get the alignment done? I have had mine lifted with 35's and my dealer claims they still don't have the alignment specs for broncos. I've already put over 1000 miles with no issues but I know I need to get an alignment asap.
I don't know too much about that side of things but the Technician that did the work for me said it aligned no problem and everything went smoothly. I would reach out to another dealer to see if they have the specs or a private shop to get that alignment done as soon as you can!

SaveTheManuals

Black Diamond
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I don't know too much about that side of things but the Technician that did the work for me said it aligned no problem and everything went smoothly. I would reach out to another dealer to see if they have the specs or a private shop to get that alignment done as soon as you can!
I did actually just reach out to another dealer nearby who said they updated their machine last week so they should be able to do it. Maybe I purchased at the wrong dealer 😂
Thanks for the quick reply though.

Mando6337

Big Bend
First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford Taurus
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
4wheel parts does make a crash bar mod. I’m not sure but I think the bars bent towards the front. (If you want them)

CoolTech

Wildtrak
First Name
Kendall
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Touareg TDI
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
They carry zero load, and only help minimize slight high speed vibrations.
EVERY wheel by EVERY manufacturer on any modern car/truck is hub-centric. Yes, there's no load (normally) but shear forces when the occur are taken by the center of the wheel (strongest part) and not by the lugs/nuts. The lugs/nuts are designed for lateral forces - but lugs can flex and bend with shear forces when the rim is not hub-centric.

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I'll bet those Air Design wide flares would look good on it. They'd save a lot of paint damage.
Sponsored